Kirsten & Sandy

Okay no offense but how old are you guys? 10?? Kirsten and Sandy are not "old" by any means, they're only probably in their early 40's, mid 40's at most, good G-d people.

Mrs_Jack_Bristow said:
Okay no offense but how old are you guys? 10?? Kirsten and Sandy are not "old" by any means, they're only probably in their early 40's, mid 40's at most, good G-d people.
[post="1059735"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i doubt they are mid-40s and they are one of the oldest couples in the OC except maybe for the average age of the julie-caleb relationship. So what if we think they are old in comparison, they are so cute. And I am 16

cinders said:
i doubt they are mid-40s and they are one of the oldest couples in the OC except maybe for the average age of the julie-caleb relationship. So what if we think they are old in comparison, they are so cute. And I am 16
[post="1066950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Peter Gallagher will be 50 in 2005 and Kelly Rowan is 37 in real life. ^_^ I'm not sure how old they are supposed to be on the show though. Still cute together no matter what their age.

hotpot said:
Peter Gallagher will be 50 in 2005 and Kelly Rowan is 37 in real life. ^_^ I'm not sure how old they are supposed to be on the show though. Still cute together no matter what their age.
[post="1074454"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm sorry but they are both f***ing hot, and are definitely the hottest "old" couple in the show. i think i remember jimmy and sandy talkig about being 40 yr olds, but i'm not sure, could have been some random other show :rolleyes:

Seriously?! The only reason I watch The OC. It used to be for teh Seth love too, but since he's turned into a complete w*nker. It's all for the Kandy love.

"Pumpkin muffin?"
"Yes dear?"

Back