Kitchen Confidential

I read an article on Yahoo.com today that said it's gonna be cancelled after 13 eps! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read an article on Yahoo.com today that said it's gonna be cancelled after 13 eps! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...the idiots at FOX have decided to can this along with Arrested Development -_-

Sounds like Family Guy all over again...

OMG did ne one see tonights episode? Michael Vartan was so FREAKIN HOT!!!!! *sigh* *drool* *fantasises being Mimi. lol* If you missed it, you all need help. I had a stupid band concert tonight which made me REALLY mad, but I recorded, so I have it and can watch him anytime I want to. lol

"I guess it is how you say...ON?"~MV on KC as Michel

OMG did ne one see tonights episode? Michael Vartan was so FREAKIN HOT!!!!! *sigh* *drool* *fantasises being Mimi. lol* If you missed it, you all need help. I had a stupid band concert tonight which made me REALLY mad, but I recorded, so I have it and can watch him anytime I want to. lol

"I guess it is how you say...ON?"~MV on KC as Michel

I enjoyed the episode a lot. And not just because of MV (even though that was nice). I've seen all the episodes, and I honestly have to say that this was the funniest one yet. I wish they'd give it some more time.

I enjoyed the episode a lot. And not just because of MV (even though that was nice). I've seen all the episodes, and I honestly have to say that this was the funniest one yet. I wish they'd give it some more time.

Ya I have to agree with you. This was the funniest one yet. But Michael wasn't nice...HE WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!! LOL I have to watch it again ASAP!

it was good to see vaughn.....I mean vartan.

Yes. I do a lot too. oh well. In my eyes they are the same person. If you think about it, besides their last names, their occupation, and their love, they ARE the same person. lol

That was the best episode yet of Confidential. It gets better with every episode. It's just too bad the horse's rear-ends at FOX didn't give it a chance.

As for Vartan, he was fantastic. If they Emmy's didn't virtually always get it wrong, I would say I smell an "Outstanding Guest Actor" nomination.

Back