Last CD you bought?

I know, it's actually nice to wander off into another forum once in a while. Yeah, I changed my avatar...I was kinda getting sick of the old one. :D I loved this scene too! I think it was taken from that scene that they cut from A Free Agent. Oh yeah, you should try the Sarah McLachlan album. It's really good. I love her song, Fallen.

Ok, back to the topic. ^Sorry for that. :confused: The last CDs I bought were...

Macy Gray - The Trouble with Being Myself
Supreme Beings of Leisure - Divine Operating System
Peter Gabriel - Hits

:D Kat :D

Supreme Beings of Leisure is okay. Under the Gun isn't there, though. The song Touch Me, which came out in Trust Me when Sydney and Vaughn were in Helsinki, is in that album. :D

Oh, I forgot. I also got the Legendary Nina Simone. It's a 3-disc collection of her songs. This one is great! CLASSIC!

I bought The Darkness "Permission To Land". It is absoloutly fantastic! The only downside is that it only has 10 tracks...

Oh, and I really want to get Maroon 5's album - I love 'This Love'!

Kelly

I just got The Cars' The Definitive CD. It's their greatest hits collection. Awesome! I'm so hooked on Moving in Stereo (a.k.a. the Cayo Concha song) right now.

canadianspygal said:
The matrix reloaded soundtrack. My mom usually buys the cds and i "borrow" them. So that was the last one i bought for myself.
That is one awesome CD!!! I love the Matrix movies (as well as Trinity), and the soundtracks are awesome!! I especially like Fluke- Zion...and well just the entire CD!! :D

just came back from A&B sound :smiley: cd's i got:

travis: invisible band
Galactic: coolin off
Jason Mraz: waiting for my rocket to come

my mom got a sting album also :smiley:

Back