Season 5 Lazarey

Sydney's funeral at the beach. Oleg. Marshall traces the cube. Kendall is back. Julia Thorne hides the cube. Julia erasing her memories. Julia watching Vaughn and Lauren. Lazarey tells Sydney something. Lazarey is shot. Lauren a sniper???

Alright, so we've all seen this spoiler, and I had a thought. We don't know in what time frame Lazarey is shot, nor do we know if Lazarey survived Sark's torture-scorch.

What if by Lazarey, the author actually meant Sark....he is technically a Lazarey, right?

Hopefully I'm not reading too much into this!

Very much so, November 13. Sark is signed til the end of the season, if not longer, if I am to believe what I have heard, so I do not believe that he will be killed.

I believe Lazarey will be killed in current time because in an Alias article, someone from the show said that Lazarey was alive then "died" (faked death), then was alive again and died again (sniped by Lauren). This is because now is the only time when Sydney would be Sydney and not Julia and she would know Lazarey. Did that make any sense?

lol ya julia watching vaughn and lauren! i mean don't you think she would still have feelings?? i dunno but i don't think sark could get shot unless he doesn't die.. because if whoever gets shot dies it's not gunna be sark cuz he can't die.... but still julia watching over lauren and vaughn! :blink: :confused: :blink: *tear* that's just sad

Back