Leaving for awhile :(

ok this sux me leaving AA. . .but its also a good thing .. cuz im doing this for myself . and also my internet sux but thats just like 5% of the reason why i am leaving. . but like i said im doing this for myself b/c its bout time for me to get a NEW start on my life. . get it back on track and lead to a good path. . not the dark/b*tchy/mean side people said i was on . . . i just need a take a break from everything and try to work out all the problems i have been going through with all these people hating me and telling me im way too sensative and i blame all my problems on everyone else i don't wanna get into to it too much but this is part of it. . . *these girls told all my secrets to people like my really dark personal secrets and it really hurt me and then they make fun of me and talk bout me behind my back . .they say the scars on my knee. . and the one on my arm from the stiches i got last september are really gross looking and it hurts so much i can't help it if i get hurt a lot thats just me "i'm clumsy" and i play a lotta sports so i always fall on the ground so im bound to scratch myself up* its mean things like that and other stuff thats just *i can't believe they would EVER say it* i never knew they were this mean .. i never knew friends that i trusted with my whole life could be this mean . . . .heck i never knew people in general were this mean . . .i can't help but cry when i write this. .it truly is well to me derpressinf
and thats another thing this whole depression thing i have been going through a lot lately .. .i have been so sad latley its so hard for me to be happy for myself and friends the things that i laugh my ass off are just nuthing now and i have began a really bad eating habit . . im not eating really anymore only drinking things . . .so i hope i can work this whole thing out with myself so i can cum back ;) :( . . . .miss you all so very much!!!!!!

-Always & Forever Kay

srry it was so0o0o0o long ;) . . . o and don't do too much while im out (i doubt it tho) haha. . . hmmm i wonder wut random thread we will be on :lol: . . . also my new sn is . . x K A Y E L A x . . .not that creative i know but i couldn't think of anything else so wut the hell if ya wanna talk to me still well there ya go . .. i will miss yall tons!!! luv ya lots

OMG! my sister my only sister is leaving this hurts so much but I totally understand I hope everything goes ok and I will dearly miss you so much. Come visit

Love ya lots MY SISTA

your sista KC

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>:depressed: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs* you can't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm your daughter and you're leaving me!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(
</span>

I'm going to miss you Kay. I hope everything works out for you. Please try and stop by here. Dont forget about us! Keep watching Alias! :smiley: Good luck.

aww omg the things you guys said mkaes me so0o0o happy :D it really does mean a lot to me thanx so0o0o much yall!!! but wut i wanted to say was im back i know that wasn't really long but i figured out all my problems by just letting them be and letting them all go and working out the personal things that i had to deal with. . but yes i still am having depression but not as bad as it was and i am still having a bad eating problem but its all getting better . . . and i am finding new friends and doing better things with my life and making better choices for myself but i do have to say i won't be on as much anymore maybe twice a week i don't know really b/c i think part of the problem was being on here so much i glued myself to this site forever and shut out my real world out and never cared bout the things i did or wut i said and i would always talk bout it alias this and allaias is such an awesome sight etc. to all my friends that they just started to not pay attention to me anymore and thats when it all started but its all ok no b/c i don't really care bout them cuz they never really cared bout me so its all good . . . .so all i have to say really is its good to be back :D . .cuz i missed the site ^_^

Back