Good bye for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
back a couple months when i said i was leaving for a while some Charlie thought i might be leaving for good *rolls eyes*

I like Charlie, he is a good guy. It is because of him that I'm here. He is amazingly on top of everything too.

I know I said I was back on Saturday or something, but I was only VISITING i'm not going to be here for any reason other than posting updates on my fics and reading fics. That is it.

Good bye

~Moriel

Moriel said:
I know I said I was back on Saturday or something, but I was only VISITING i'm not going to be here for any reason other than posting updates on my fics and reading fics. That is it.

Good bye

~Moriel
Do you want to explain, why you won't post anymore?

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:

Good bye

~Moriel
Do to some events online, I won't be here much anymore for any other purpose than posting updates on my fics and reading fics.

Note: I left 3 weeks before you registered...and no it is NOT because of you

Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:

Good bye

~Moriel
Do to some events online, I won't be here much anymore for any other purpose than posting updates on my fics and reading fics.

No I didn't think that. ;)
I was just wondering, but now I see.

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:

Good bye

~Moriel

No I didn't think that. ;)
I was just wondering, but now I see.
Good. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back