Left 4 Dead 2

Hey guys what all of your guys opinions on it i think its pretty good for being a 3 chapter DLC but i guess you cant cram too much into a DLC with out it being too ridicoulsly expensive

I think that the 7 bucks price is cheap for a product of this quality (here's hoping that MS doesn't read this thread)!

Think about it: New Campaign, Fan Service on multiple occasions (there are Plant VS Zombies and Dead Rising references PLUS the Midnight Riders Bus riding in the background sometimes) and Mutation, which in the end gives players endless replayability as long as they keep rolling out new game modes!

Sure I was disappointed with only 3 levels, but I think it was worth the $7.

I want to know why it was free for PC players but cost money for us 360 owners.

Because if they make it paid for pc, the players will just download it pirate from another place and then valve won't gain profit... so they just double the price for Xbox 360!

No actually they got it free

Valve wants to out any thing of thiers free on live but microsoft told them they already have a free item out so people have to pay for the other things they put out for us to download

god i hate microsoft...

Microsoft is an evil corporation that needs to be taken over by the fan of it's games!

We then enforce the rule that only shitty DLC will be paid, quality stuff is free!

Back