Lena Olin Not Returning To Alias

It was confirmed after the Emmy's (Fox News.com) that Lena Olin won't be returning to ALIAS! :wtf: Her part is over...no more Sydney's mom.... :( ...no more Jack and Irina rendezvous :nervous: and no more spy family :eek: !

I was really bummed out when I found this out cuz at first I heard she would only do a few episodes but now she won't be back at all! :depressed: Maybe we should write to JJ and complain...

Is anyone else as upset as I am? Let me know what you all think.

well i just asked in another topic if anyone else had any information about this. cause foxnews didn't directly quote Lena, and i've heard that she will be around at least somewhat this season. while it is possible that she won't be back, i've not yet believed it fully because they could have misunderstood what she was saying. so i'm waiting until we find out for absolute sure. and also, this news hasn't been reported anywhere else yet.

but if she is gone, i'm major peeved. she needs to be there. Sydney's mom is a very important part of the show. i think we should start writing letters to JJ just in case. everybody now

You could be right and I could be wrong...but then again when it comes to the world of ALIAS everything is unexpected.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope she will be back...if not...we need to start writing to JJ.

i really hope she'll be back, she's a good actress and belongs in the show

That is really sad news! i cant believe she wont be returnin, i really liked her n spy family n it wouldve have bn nice for her do get wit jack! oh man this is takin the pi**! First JJ goes n get Vaughn married off n now Irena wont be returnin, im sorry to say but hes makin alias go downhill but i wont stop watchin n im sooooooooooo excited for alias to start!

No you misunderstood!! She is not going to be a regular on the show, but she will still be in a few eps! Her character is still part of a show, and you will see her except now they will write "guest star Lena Olin". SO she's still a part of the show.

ALIAS_RULES said:
No you misunderstood!! She is not going to be a regular on the show, but she will still be in a few eps! Her character is still part of a show, and you will see her except now they will write "guest star Lena Olin". SO she's still a part of the show.
Really? :blink: Maybe I did misunderstand that...hmm...well in that case that would be a major relief.

i am so glad that we got that cleared up, I love lena olin and the way she makes you hate her, love her, trust her, doubt her, all at the same time! :woot:

well the article said that her character will not be back. however, since it wasn't a direct quote from Lena i think that whoever spoke with her from foxnews probably misunderstood. because we know that she'll be back at least a little this season. and i'm sure Lena wouldn't have given out a spoiler about the season like if her character dies or something. i'm betting it was just a little confusion

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Maybe we should write to JJ and complain...
If she doesn't return (and I can't see how she wouldn't at least close out the character arc!), I daresay the fault isn't Mr Abrams', but the fact of Ms Olin's unavailability. Therefore, complaining to him will do little good and will only serve to rub salt into the wound. I guess that's what you get for casting so well . . . sigh . . .
:(

Back