Season 5 More on Lena Olin's possible return

This is from BIGPOKER88: Situs Bandar Ceme Online Uang Asli Terbaik

Okay, Kakan found the article where JJ talks about Lena.
http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=238076

He says he keeps Lena in mind for roles all the time. He said all of them on Alias adored working with her and wish she could have continued but he undertood that it was very difficult for her to commute between Los Angeles and New York.

In discussing the 4th season and Irina, JJ says "all is possible". Asked is Irina dead, he says "Who knows if she is really dead", smiling secretly as he answers.

He says at the end "I am really looking forward to working with Lena again. She is an incredibly good actress and person".

The link at the top takes you to an article, but the article is not in english.... :thinking:

So it sounds like maybe the two of them are secretly already in negotiations, and are just dropping hints for us. :Ponder:

And since J.J. refuses to confirm Irina's death, that makes me feel a little better that at least we might not have to see a flashback. Wow...just when I'd completely given up hope on ever seeing Irina back, we get hope again. I hope this isn't another false alarm like we've had before. It's so disappointing when we get our hopes up.

*reads post*

*SQUEALS*

*tries hard not to hyperventilate*

I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up, but if its true this will be the greatest news!

Well this is very exciting isn't it? :jump:

I just bet JJ and ABC is all over this news. Also, it seems strange that she would just drop the news that she would be interested to come back for a two part episode on all of us and then not already be in some kind of negotiations with the network. ㊙️ Do you know what I mean? Sounds kind of wierd. :shh:

Anyway, they had best just work it out and Lena better not let us down again. Or we might stop loving her so much! :superangry:

This is what we all think about Lena coming back:

:groupwave:

And
:notworthy:
And
:coolthumb:
and
:happydance:
and
:bounces:
and
:blowup:

Spy Sister said:
This is from BIGPOKER88: Situs Bandar Ceme Online Uang Asli Terbaik

Okay, Kakan found the article where JJ talks about Lena.
http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=238076

He says he keeps Lena in mind for roles all the time. He said all of them on Alias adored working with her and wish she could have continued but he undertood that it was very difficult for her to commute between Los Angeles and New York.

In discussing the 4th season and Irina, JJ says "all is possible". Asked is Irina dead, he says "Who knows if she is really dead", smiling secretly as he answers.

He says at the end "I am really looking forward to working with Lena again. She is an incredibly good actress and person".

The link at the top takes you to an article, but the article is not in english.... :thinking:
[post="1199101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah that was me who found the article... I´m a good spy ^_^

great news ... and if she wants to be back, let her come back ... and when she wants to leave ... let Sydney kill her for good ... :starwars:

Back