Lets Play

nancee

Cadet
Title: Let’s Play
Rating: hmm, I would say more of R; it’s not THAT naughty.
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of these characters, but in my fantasy world, Michael Vaughn would belong to me
Summary: This is going to be short and maybe blah. Don’t know what is going to happen.
A/N: I don’t usually write smut but I thought I ought to see what happens. This chapter is really short but just go with it.

Michael Vaughn sat in his stifling hot office, waiting for inspiration to get started on his work. His back stuck to the leather chair and sweat drenched his forehead. The California 90 degree weather was starting to get to him. Just then he heard a knock at his door. He quickly put a pen in his hand and calmly answered, “What do you want? I’m working now.”

“Excuse me?”

Sydney Bristow stood in the doorway. Damn she looks hot, the thought to himself. She surprisingly showed up to work in a pair of tight jeans and a tiny tank-top that made her look irresistible.

“Sorry, Babe. What are you doing? Don’t you have to work?” he apologized.

She walked back around his desk and looked around.

“I’m bored of work. Play with me Vaughn,” she demanded.

“I’m working. And besides, you dad will blow a fuse if he sees you in here.”

She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, “If you play with me, I’ll do whatever you want. Please?”

She turned his chair around and climbed on top of his lap. She kissed him on the lips.

“Mmm, okay. But only for a little bit.”

“That’s all I need.”

She stopped in the middle of a kiss to lean back and tease him. He smiled and pulled her back towards him. She slid her hands around his neck and loosened his tie. After some more kisses she retied it around his neck. They laughed and resumed kissing. Just then Eric Weiss bounded through the door and stared the two.

“Dude Vaughn,” he said trying to get their attention.

Vaughn turned his head while Sydney worked his neck, and leaving a hickie. She pushed his face back towards her and kissed him on the lips.

“Sydney,” he said as she bit his lip, “Weiss is here.”

“Let him look.”

She swiveled the chair so the back of it was facing Weiss.

“Uh I don’t think you should be doing that. Jack’s on a rampage looking for you Syd. And he’s mad.”

They ignored him. She unbuttoned his sweat-drenched shirt and threw it across the room.

“SYDENY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF OF HIM!” boomed the voice of Jack Bristow.

Vaughn turned around red faced. He stared into the eyes of his girlfriend’s dangerous father. He looked at himself, nearly half naked, a girl in his lap tie around his head, and a bright red hickie on his neck. Jack raised an arm to punch Vaughn for messing with his daughter at work. But Sydney got up and rolled her eyes at her father. She tied up her hair and kissed Vaughn once again.

“Calm down Dad. I was just finished.” She walked to the door. “I’ll see you when you get home. I’m leaving.”

Vaughn shrunk back into his chair as Jack approached him and Weiss laughed behind his back. *pow* Jack punched Vaughn square in the eye. Vaughn doubled over clutching his right eye.

“Don’t ever touch Sydney while in your office again!” He stormed out.

Weiss cracked up even more when they were alone.

“I knew he was going to do that!”

“Get out of my office.”

That is all for right now. But there will be more if you guys like it.

can't see syd doing that, but it was funng :smiley:

haha jack should have punched his nose, then weiss coulda sang, Break his nose jack, and don't you come back no more no more no more! Lol

It's cute, can I get a pm next time you update? I agree with the others, Syd is kinda bad in this one. Poor Vaughn, I was hoping Syd would protect him, but it was very funny. I like it, and can't wait for more! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Haha I know everyone, Sydney is being a ***** now. I think it’s the heat. Well I’m glad you guys like my first attempt.

*~*~*~*

Vaughn sat in his chair counting the hours until he could go home. He jumped when his phone rang.

“Wassup?” he answered.

“Vaughn, guess what?” Sydney stopped for a second, “I’m in your apartment and I’m naked.”

His mind paused while he tried to imagine his girl naked at his apartment. He closed his eyes and smiled.

“Vaughn, come home. I’m bored,” she purred into the phone.

He looked at his watch. Six o’clock.

“Okay I’ll sneak out. Don’t move.”

He picked up the ice pack and rushed out.

“VAUGHN!” Jack once again boomed from the other side of the office. “Where are you going that you have to leave early?”

Fear coursed through his body as he tried to come up with an idea. He knew he couldn’t say, “Jack, I’m going to my apartment to **** your daughter.” He finally spoke up.

“My eye really hurts and I got to go to the hospital because you punched me in the eye.”

Jack took a look at his eyes.

“Um right. Well, just don’t ever let me see you and MY daughter in your office like that again.” He walked out.

He breathed a sigh of relief and sped home. The second he opened the door, Sydney, now dressed a set of matching lacey black bra and panties, jumped on him. She jammed her tongue in his mouth. He responded to the action by picking her up by the butt and giving it a hard slap. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he walked towards the bedroom. She moved her mouth to his sweaty neck. She stopped when she felt him tensing up. She laughed at his black eye.

“What happened?” she giggled.

“I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s just go to my bed.” He dropped her on his bed. She reached up to grab his tie and dragged him towards her. He hopped on his bed and worked his tie off as she undid his belt.

She yelled out in frustration, “Why do you always where this when you know I wanna do it?”

“Well it’s hard to know if you’re going to come over or not,” he laughed. “Oh and Syd, I have to leave soon. They are sending me on a trip for a while. It’s some sort of meeting,” he said in between kisses.

“Vaughn!” she wined, “but then who am I gonna play with?”

“Why don’t you work?” he joked.

She stopped kissing him and kicked him off. “Don’t talk bout work.” She started dressing.

“Syd, I was only messing,” he smiled.

She glared at him and left.

[EDITED] for plagiarized work...

To be continued............. :lol: this was long....

Mr. Quinlen McWheirter of Dublin Ireland - Abstinence makes the heart grows fonder. am i right?
--Mandy :angelic:

All that was cute. Although, I had a hard time understanding when Vaughn said "Go to work" That she would walk out on him. That was odd, but your story was great. I wonder what is going to happen in those lost couple of weeks. Great story, and thanks for the pm. (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

err iono what ur talkin bout mystery_chick cuz i didnt write the second part (my friend did for me cuz i had writers block =/ ) but ill go ask her if she wrote the story or not....

Back