Lets Play

Hi!

Someone told me that I *might* find your last chapter a little familiar. Funny,......I did. ^_^

If anyone is interested,.... I am the one who wrote "Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder" over at the Sd-1 boards. I'm not gonna rant and rave or anything but I would have preferred someone ask me.

It sounds like you didn't know and I understand. But authors tend to think of their stories as "babies" and get a little pocessive. :rolleyes: You know how it is,.....

Thanks for understanding and come read the rest of the story. I think you'd like it.

~ Lancelot31

lancelot31 said:
Hi!

Someone told me that I *might* find your last chapter a little familiar. Funny,......I did. ^_^

If anyone is interested,.... I am the one who wrote "Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder" over at the Sd-1 boards. I'm not gonna rant and rave or anything but I would have preferred someone ask me.

It sounds like you didn't know and I understand. But authors tend to think of their stories as "babies" and get a little pocessive. :rolleyes: You know how it is,.....

Thanks for understanding and come read the rest of the story. I think you'd like it.

~ Lancelot31
TAM! you should so post abstinence makes the heart grow fonder and Abstinence II here!!! well i guess that's up to you.... :thinking:
--Mandy :angelic:

me either! o man jack is so great! i burst out laughing when he punched vaughn, and at his response ot the hospital story. hahaha. and mmmmm vaughn! whip him good syd! lol

Scialet said:
:jump:
luv this fic!
don't tell me u gave up?!? (n)
:Please: write more!
[post="1086945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Fully, please write more, what was with the editing of the last chapter??
Anyway, please continue! Naughty Syd is so funny! :woot:

Back