Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Lets talk about Sark, baby!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by technosquid, Mar 16, 2003.

Tags:
  1. technosquid

technosquid Rocket Ranger

Boy i never thought sark was all that cool a character until this episode. He is evil and cool as hell! Anyone else on my side here!? That whole scene at the research facility thing... I was all GO SARK! Seeing Irena and sark working together was just too cool!!! He has a real nack for shooting people syd kissed... i dunno what thats about :P heh so wheres the sark fan club..? show me tha way!

2. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

I'll agree that this ep highlighted sark's "lighter" side for me a bit, but I can't put my finger on WHERE. Have to say that I'm not a huge Sark fan, but he could win me over...let's just hope Vaughan learns how to kick his butt (no 'fense meant)

3. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

hmmm, I have to agree...but when he was setting the bomb, I swear, he looked like a smurf! I hope Vaughn learns to kick his butt better too....hmmm....I'll have to kidnap him a torture him with a personal trainer...maybe then he'll be as good as Syd!! LMAO! No, seriously... :unsure:

4. crazy spinster

crazy spinster Rocket Ranger

california. bay area or socal, depending.
    sark is becoming more and more of a sidekick, lately. all he seems to be doing is taking orders. but i think he's just taking his time. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he tried to take over this weird "team" they have going on.

5. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

That whole scene when Sark and Vaughn were fighting was great. Maybe Sark does have something else up his sleeve.

6. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

It was great when Syd saved him :love: she even let Sark get away!

And i think Sark is definatly not the underdog we think he is.

7. SydneyandVaughn

SydneyandVaughn Rocket Ranger

That was very cute!! :love: Did anyone notice Sark's expressions in the plane with Irina and Sloane? He looked like he might have something up his sleeve.......

8. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

I loved the sark vaughn fight. They are both so cute. To me it is the male version of the beer commercial where these two ladies have a fight ober which beer is better and fight in a water fountain

9. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

lol yeah.btw what does LMAO mean?

10. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

aww...poor vaughn baby....got his butt whoopped by a lil brit dude.....yeah sark was good but i still love vaughn.....oOoOo he looked so hot in hius leather jakcet.....::drools::...

11. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

yes it was! i was like, which one to look at because i knew both were going to live so it was like go sark go vaughn wait no wait vaughn yes vaughn!LOL!!!and then when syd came and kissed vaughn!!!awwww, the romantic shipper comes out there and im like i want to be syd and protect him!LOL, but i agree with crazy spinster in that sark is like the little nameless sidekick that doesnt have a mind of his own, but i think sooon he will and just lash out on his own.