Little quirks....

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Anyone have any?

Weirdest thing about me, I have to have every towel folded the exact same way and place in a certain manner.

I have LOADS, but unless someone points them out to me I don't class them as quirks! Off the top of my head, the only one that jumps out is that I can't have anyone sit on my corner of the sofa.. it drives me crazy.

I have a few.. One of which is that I put on my glasses. Then take them off, only to put them on again and then they stay on.

Edit: Just adding that this is the morning routine (when I wake up). if I take them off during the day I never do it when putting them back on.

I have LOADS, but unless someone points them out to me I don't class them as quirks! Off the top of my head, the only one that jumps out is that I can't have anyone sit on my corner of the sofa.. it drives me crazy.
I have that one, it's my bit and so help you if you even think about perching there.

My partner has just told me that apparently if I get excited about anything, I put my laptop down, get up, walk to the back of the sofa and stand there grinning at it. I s*** you not, I do it that subconsciously that I didn't realise until he told me.

I have a few.. One of which is that I put on my glasses. Then take them off, only to put them on again and then they stay on.

Edit: Just adding that this is the morning routine (when I wake up). if I take them off during the day I never do it when putting them back on.
I've caught myself doing that from time to time, but my quirk is that I always wipe my glasses off before putting them on. Keep in mind that I don't wear them all of the time, but when I do, I clean them off with my shirt. Sometimes it makes it worse depending on the fabric of the shirt and then I'm SOL. I also do this with my sunglasses. It drives me crazy when there are smudges on the lens!

Back