Living and loving again.

that was a sad but great chapter. lauren doesn't seem that mean any more lol. i hope syd will forgive vaughn. thanks for the PM.

GREAT JOB! (y) (y) (y) That was such a wonderfully written chapter, a little sad, but wonderfully written. I thought you did a really good job of putting Vaughn's feelings about Lauren, the marriage, the divorce, and his feelings about Sydney into words. I also really liked how you wrote the ending to that chapter with Lauren asking Vaughn if he ever loved her (good touch). I can't wait for the next update. Thanks as always for the PM.

I know I haven’t updated in a while and I’m really sorry :( Didn’t mean to keep you waiting for so long. It’s just that I’ve had too much on my mind lately plus some personal problems. I haven’t been able to think about writing at all. Anyhow here’s the last chapter. I hope you like it :smiley:

2 rather busy weeks later:

Even though Sydney and Vaughn wanted to make their relationship work again there seemed to be no time. There was always something to do and somewhere they needed to be. They didn’t even have a chance to have a proper conversation. And no matter how hard they tried the only time they did have for each other just seemed to be filled with odd silences. (And the only time they did have for each other just seemed to be filled with odd silences.) Having a lot to do never bothered them before but now… To them it seemed like the whole world was against them trying to keep them a part. Truth is they wore both too busy trying to serve their country to realise how tired of it all they really wore, physically and mentally. They needed a break so they could get their lives back in order. How can you help others if you have problems of your own?

Driving home from work that evening Sydney realised that they needed to settle this now or they never might. She finally admitted herself that she had been putting her work before her personal life for too long and enough was enough. After all they’ve been trough she wasn’t willing to lose him again. And perhaps they’ve just been trying too hard to pick up from where they left of without even realising that everything that happened in between is just too hard to forget. Maybe they should just start from somewhere in the middle no questions asked and build up their lives from there. And a nice vacation a whey from everyone and everything wouldn’t hurt them either. After all they deserved it. Someone else could and should save the world for a change. All they needed was a starting point. Their love just wanted a chance to grow and prosper again.
Sydney realised it’s time to start thinking like a woman who’s fighting for her love instead of an agent whom everyone expects to be perfected. She realised she needed to find him. And she did.

Vaughn was sitting on the beach staring at the waves. It was getting chilly and the sand was cold. But he didn’t seem to notice. He just sat there staring at the sea obviously lost in his thoughts. After forcing herself to relax Sydney walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. He wasn’t surprised he didn’t look up. A moment later he put his hand on hers still staring at the sea. She sat down next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. Out of instinct Vaughn wrapped his arms around her. Suddenly he realised that she was really there. So he tightened his grip around her never wanting to let go. And Sydney didn’t seem to mind. There was nowhere she’d rather be right now. Everything felt so right. They sat there staring at the horizon in each other’s sweet embrace just wanting to enjoy each other’s company. Not a word was spoken. But the silence was peaceful, comfortable and it felt nice. It was like old times again. They had each other and it was all they needed. They realised that together they wore strong enough, they had pulled it trough and they believed that they wore finally ready and willing to give their love another try. Life is too short to waste it and true love is too special to throw it a whey. They knew it better than anyone. They wore given a second chance and that is something to cherish. True, not a word was spoken but unconsciously that was the place were they had given themselves fully to each other, without fear, without a second thought, without hesitation. Vaughn lifted Syds chin and looked into her beautiful eyes. They shared a sweet, passionate kiss full of love. “Lets go home,” he said smiling. And they left the beach, horizon and the past behind them and headed into the future together.
Sometimes love just is worth fighting for. No one said it would be easy. You can get hurt on the whey but the happiness it brings you in the end will make up all the tears you’ve cried.

The end.

wow! that was an awesome chapter, it was beautifully written (y) i especially loved the scene at the beach, how they expressed themselves when saying nothing at all ^_^ . btw thanks for te PM.

that was beautiful, very sweet scene at the beach and nicely described.
“Lets go home,” he said smiling.
that was the best part, so adorable.

I was begining to wonder what happened to you lately, but I'm just glad to see you back and your wonderful story updated. and thanks for the pm spysurfergrl247.

Great chapter- I loved how they didn't even have to say anything to each other, they just knew what they were feeling. Great chapter! Thanks for the pm and update soon!

Em

Sorry guys but no more updates for this story cause it was the last chapter. Silly me :P I wanted to get this chapter up before I left for the weekend and I guess I was in a bit of a hurry and forgot to mention it :confused: I'm glad you liked it :D And thanx for reading :smiley:

Back