Season 3 Lizzy's thoughts

1. Jack or Irina is the head of the Covenant. But not completely honest with each other - remember the episode where Jack asks about the Passenger and she cuts ties with him?

2. The Covenant is a special ops part of the CIA. I went back and looked closely at the documents, and these are official CIA documents.

3. Jack wanted to tell Sydney something important - perhaps he grew feelings for her the last couple of years and wanted to be honest.

4. Jack wanted Vaughn to kill Lauren b/c he was afraid she would spill the beans.

5. Lauren, Nadia, and Sydney are all part of these 'projects' - Sydney is project 47. Essentially born as a CIA project of some kind. No doubt perhaps the francinator and Anna E. are also part of these projects?

6. How did Vaughn know it was Katya stabbling him if it was from behind? And why in the world did they not kill him? Instead they sent him to the hospital? I find that very hard to believe.

7. I think it's funny that Sark is behind bars at the end of the season again. I wonder how he'll get out this time.

8. Who was the guy interrogating Sydney? Why did that happen? The timing seems strange. Did Nadia ask Sydney for dinner on purpose?

That's it. See you in January.

here's my take on all of that.. just my opinions of course.. :smiley:

1. Jack or Irina is the head of the Covenant. But not completely honest with each other - remember the episode where Jack asks about the Passenger and she cuts ties with him?
no, i don't think so. especially not jack. plus i'm not convinced that it actually was irina IM-ing jack..

2. The Covenant is a special ops part of the CIA. I went back and looked closely at the documents, and these are official CIA documents.
no, i don't think this would work either. because for example, if it was special ops, they wouldn't be fighting each other for info. ie. vaughn stealing from the Reed office, etc. plus, many other inconsistencies in the covenant/CIA relationship.

3. Jack wanted to tell Sydney something important - perhaps he grew feelings for her the last couple of years and wanted to be honest.
could be.. but then it could be something else oto lol

4. Jack wanted Vaughn to kill Lauren b/c he was afraid she would spill the beans.
this is likely.

5. Lauren, Nadia, and Sydney are all part of these 'projects' - Sydney is project 47. Essentially born as a CIA project of some kind. No doubt perhaps the francinator and Anna E. are also part of these projects?
well francinator (allison doren) did do that test.. you know the one.. with the special questiosn about rainbows and such.. to find potential spies? i don't know that this means she was a project from birth though. anna e.. could be.. i don't know. and it would make sense about syd, nadia, and lauren

6. How did Vaughn know it was Katya stabbling him if it was from behind? And why in the world did they not kill him? Instead they sent him to the hospital? I find that very hard to believe.
he probably saw her.. maybe heard her? i dunno why they didn't just kill him though

7. I think it's funny that Sark is behind bars at the end of the season again. I wonder how he'll get out this time.
hah i was thinking the same thing!

8. Who was the guy interrogating Sydney? Why did that happen? The timing seems strange. Did Nadia ask Sydney for dinner on purpose?
that guy.. i think he said who he was.. i forget though.. probably just some guy they called in due to special circumstances. i'm gonna go back and see if i can get his name later. it happened because of the whole rotunda incident.
and yeah.. it seems that nadia asked syd on purpose.. because for lauren to successfully pose as syd, syd couldn't be in the building.

the guy was counterintelligence...makes sense, since "sydney" was seen running away after planting bombs.

irina broke ties with jack after he brought up the passener, because if she told jack who the passenger was, shed have to tell him about her affair. but it is still possible that one of them is head of the covanent.

the stabbing with katya: well, vaughn knew it wasnt lauren and im sure he could hear voices or something...or maybe she turned him over and he saw her.

covanent as the cia? no way...that would totally ruin the whole basis for season three, which would just irritate people even more! those were official cia docs, because jack was in charge of them. why? we dont know. how did lauren know about them? we dont know.

yah and im glad sarks behind bars again! and vaughn beat the felgercarb out of him...that was nice!

1. Jack or Irina is the head of the Covenant.  But not completely honest with each other - remember the episode where Jack asks about the Passenger and she cuts ties with him?
Katya is Head of the Covenant, and all this time, she has been "impersonating" Irina online ... when "the passenger" came in, she cuts, but knowingly ... as it would give Jack the impression Irina is hiding something ... ;)

2. The Covenant is a special ops part of the CIA.  I went back and looked closely at the documents, and these are official CIA documents.
Lauren was working for the CIA as a double agent, so she might have found these papers and knowing she could use them somehow ... she kept them ... now we know why ... ;)

3. Jack wanted to tell Sydney something important - perhaps he grew feelings for her the last couple of years and wanted to be honest
Jack was just being himself, and wanted to protect Syd ... what he was gonna say, we might never know, but we are "assuming" that he wanted to tell Syd about what Lauren was gonna tell her ...

Thought so too ... but might not be the only reason ...

5. Lauren, Nadia, and Sydney are all part of these 'projects' - Sydney is project 47.  Essentially born as a CIA project of some kind.  No doubt perhaps the francinator and Anna E. are also part of these projects?
Maybe its a project that started with the birth of Syd ... and now there are another 46 girls (47 + Syd) that are part of the project ...

6. How did Vaughn know it was Katya stabbling him if it was from behind?  And why in the world did they not kill him?  Instead they sent him to the hospital?  I find that very hard to believe.
Lauren said that she had fallen in love, so seeing him there on the floor, bleeding, she might have called 911 to save him ... which she shouldn't have done, because he killed her ... as for Katya ... we didn't see it, but Katya and Lauren might have exchanged some words, while Vaughn was agonizing ...

7.  I think it's funny that Sark is behind bars at the end of the season again.  I wonder how he'll get out this time.
yep, he likes ending his season in jail ...

8.  Who was the guy interrogating Sydney?  Why did that happen?  The timing seems strange.  Did Nadia ask Sydney for dinner on purpose?
because it was "Syd" who bombed the place, and since she had signed in to see Nadia, they needed to be sure she didn't do it ... ;)

That's it.  See you in January.
Why? you sure need to come back to read what we think ... ;)

I was wondering too how Vaughn knew it was Katya...he did look up slightly...he probably heard them talking. I don't understand why Vaughn is always left to be rescued too...like when they tortured him, Lauren just let him die slowly, so he could be rescued...Vaughn's life has hung in the balance more than Syd's this yr, by a long shot.

omg the eppy was rilly good buh what was that thing at the end?? THE SAB project or whateva??? was it for syd to be killed?? or wha??? CAN SOMEONE PLZZ HELP ME!!!

Maybe its a project that started with the birth of Syd ... and now there are another 46 girls (47 + Syd) that are part of the project ...
What, they're counting down instead of up? Yes, I think I'll start at 47, of course, and count down! That's what I always do! :lol:

I wondered how they found Vaughn to bring him to the hospital, too. I wonder if someone (Jack?) has a pair of eyes (Brill?) or a GPS/bug on him--or maybe in his "disposal" kit. But if Katya's aim was to grab Lauren and escape, she only needs to disable Vaughn, not kill him outright--especially if she's in a hurry.

As far as Lauren just turning up the drip instead of shooting Vaughn, well, the series couldn't do without him, could it? Sorry, some things really are explained in that way . . . besides Lauren couldn't know that the CIA would find them--certainly not in time to save Vaughn. It's not her fault he's alive. And--think about it--they were going to kill both Vaughn and Sydney in North Korea . . . they shot the plane down and then put them in front of a firing squad.

Which brings me back to: and Jack Bristow (Covenant leader) ordered this so that he could go to all the trouble of raising heaven and hell to stop it--getting himself coerced into a hit by Katya Derevko in the process?!?! I think not.
;) ✌️

Back