Lost and Found

amy lynn

The Polish Pirate
Lost and Found

By: amy lynn

Disclaimer: I don’t own them, yadda yadda yadda…

Rating: PG-13 for now, but I'm posting it here because it will go up very soon...

Summary: Sydney was with Sark during her missing two years. She doesn’t remember…What will Sark do to help her?

A/N: AU post-The Telling…with a few changes…
1. No Lauren…Vaughn’s not married (not for any S/V purposes…I just can’t write Lauren…scratch that…I REFUSE to write Lauren)
2. Jack's not in prison...he's off somewhere....waiting to make an appearence in my story...
3. Will isn’t in WPP…
4. And Sark escaped CIA custody…clearly…
I think that’s all…

Without further ado, here’s my attempt at a story with an actual plot!

Read and Review!

Chapter 1.

Lost

Lost
is a puzzle
of stars
that breathes
like water
and chews
like stone

Jewel

She was having another nightmare tonight. It was the same one she had dreamt since that first night after waking up in Hong Kong. In her dream, she was in a maze and it was dark. Her memories were at the center of the maze. She knew that if she could just find her way, all would be right again, she would finally know what had happened to her the past two years. But as always, she couldn’t get there. She was lost in the darkness. She would call out for somebody to help her, but nobody would answer.

Sydney awoke in a cold sweat. Her head was spinning and she could barely breathe.

She cursed very softly, trying to catch her breath.

She knew that she could no longer handle these dreams by herself. Luckily, she had an appointment with Dr. Barnett the next day. Even though that woman’s voice grated on her last nerve, she knew that right now, the good doctor was her only help. Nobody else from her former life was left to do that job, and she couldn’t do it alone, not after these terrifying nightmares.

Jack, Vaughn, Dixon, Marshall, Weiss, Will, and Francie. They had been her loved ones. Now, they couldn’t help her through this. She knew that they couldn’t comprehend her feelings of being lost. In their minds, she had been found. But for her, she was more lost that she had been for the two years she couldn’t remember.

Jack is in deep cover, but Kendall won’t say where. Apparently she doesn’t have clearance to know where her father is. Of course, this is the CIA, they don’t give a damn about stuff like that.

Vaughn, well, he was very distant. She heard rumors about a girlfriend, but nothing concrete. He just looks at her with an incredible sadness in his green eyes and with some new permanent wrinkles in his forehead. The way he furrows his eyebrows is about the only thing that is the same with him. It is more than a girlfriend, she knows instinctively. It is almost like he knows something about the last two years that he isn’t telling her.

Dixon was the same as ever. He was always her rock, when the work got so tough; he was a steady force in her life. He was the same, yet he knew that he couldn’t help her get her memories back, so he didn’t try. She actually appreciated that about him. He was always respectful, always decent, never pushed her.

Weiss was still incredibly funny. Whenever she would look lost, he would make a quick joke. His little one-liner’s that she had always rolled her eyes at before, now caused her to almost roll on the floor laughing. He could make her smile like nobody else.

Will and Francie were the toughest losses to deal with. Francie was dead. So was Allison. Allison had killed Francie. At least Sydney had been able to kill Francie’s killer. But that wouldn’t bring her best friend back to her. Will was almost worse. He was in a mental institution. After he recovered from his stab wound, he had nightmares all the time, he was jittery when he heard people walking up to him, and he couldn’t shake the feeling that somebody was still after him. All he could do was check himself into the institution so that he would at least feel somewhat safe.

She got up and looked out the window. It was still dark. She looked at her clock, it was 3 AM. She had only been asleep for 5 hours, but knew she wasn’t going to get any more sleep that night. Being tired the next day was better than re-entering the darkness that was her dreams of late.

She heard the waves crashing against the coastline softly through her window. The water called to her soul and she answered. She pulled on a light sweater in case it was a little chilly outside and she slipped out the back door for a long walk on the beach. Lately that was the only thing that could soothe her. For some reason she felt connected to the water. Maybe she had lived near the ocean the two years she was missing. Whatever the reason, it was comforting. As she looked out to the endless ocean, she noticed something. The light of the moon reflecting on the water made the ocean a dark and intense shade of blue. It reminded her of something, but she couldn’t quite place it…

He was also dreaming of a dark abyss. He was at the center of something, but he seemed to be walled in. He could hear somebody outside the walls wandering, making helpless noises, like they were lost. He tried to call out, but no sound came out of his mouth. He hears a voice then, asking searchingly, “Can anybody help me?” He tries to yell out again, but as before, nothing happens. He recognizes the voice. It is her voice. He knows that she is looking for him, but she can’t find him. He struggles in vain to punch through the walls keeping him from her, but only ends up with pain shooting through his hands. Wait, that’s odd…that doesn’t usually happen in his dream…

He jolts out of his sleep to find that he had walked over to his wall and proceeded to punch the lights out of the wooden panels.

He curses loudly, goes to the bathroom, and bandages his knuckles. He’s been having that dream for the past three weeks, ever since she disappeared from his life and was transplanted back to her old life. The night she showed up in Hong Kong, one of his contacts called him to let him know. He rushed to his private jet and was about to fly there to pick her up when his contact called again. This time, the news wasn’t so great.

She didn’t remember anything. She was met in Hong Kong by a CIA officer and he had been taken back to LA, back to her old life. Well, s**t, he thought, I’m going to have to come up with a new plan, he had thought and left the airfield.

He looks out his window, it is still dark. The florescent glow of his clock says 5 AM. So much for sleep, he thinks, smirking bitterly. Oh well, he is used to it by now. He hears the waves crashing against the ocean. It pulls at him, so he pulls on some black cotton pants and a black t-shirt, slips out his back door and takes a walk along the beach, the black and white Costa Rican sand enveloping his feet.

As he does, he stares out at the reflection of the moon on the ocean. It is a deep dark blue that reminds him of something. He feels a little tightening at his heart. He remembers where he has seen that shade of blue. It was the color of his eyes while making love to Sydney.

He grins as he remembers that hotel room, the one with the mirrored ceiling. She was straddling him, her head thrown back in abandon, about to lose herself completely in him. He was also teetering on the edge, and threw back his head. He opened his eyes to the ceiling…what guy wouldn’t? He thinks with a grin…and he is shocked by the intense blue of his eyes at that moment. They were so dark, almost black, with a hint of blue fire. It was so shocking to him. He had never seen his own eyes so dark with passion before. That color was burned on to his memory forever.

He looked out on the ocean again. If only she would remember…

A/N 2: Let me know if i should continue...please!!!

Amy, Amy, AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :thud: :stretcher:

It's GRRRRRRREAT! I'm lovin' it, seriously. You must continue and update ASAP! (y)

Ay dios mio!

Mirrored ceiling in the first chapter?? :thud: Good Lord!

At first, I was like Ohhhhk, how is Sark seeing his own eyes? *Bam* Mirrored ceiling - ohhhh my gooodness!!

Love the connection of their two dreams - and Vaughn's even more wrinkled brow! (y) (y)

You have to continue!

Thanks Mrs. Sark, hotpot, and Galicdreamer for my wonderful reviews! The mirrored ceiling and Sark…*sigh*

A/N: Here's my second chapter! The rating goes up here to R/NC-17 for the full-on Sarkney action (well, dream action...but still action)
It might be a while before chapter 3 is posted. I have three tests this week and a thesis to finish that I present in 2 ½ weeks. Real life can be so annoying sometimes…

Chapter 2.
Alone

Alone
is a reminder
of how far
acceptance
is from
understanding

Jewel

The meeting with Dr. Barnett did not go well at all. The woman clearly wasn’t going to be able to help her. It was all whiney voice, asking questions about her nightmares. Then, the doctor recommended that she go to some group meeting…Amnesiacs Anonymous or some such felgercarb. Sydney knew that she needed help, but that was not her style. She didn’t need to talk about her problems. She needed action.

She walked quickly through the JTF building, not paying attention to anything around her. BAM! She slammed into a wall of some sort…wait, it wasn’t a wall. It was too soft for that. It was a person. She looked up into the eyes of Agent Eric Weiss. She smiled ruefully.

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.”

Weiss smiled, “you know, for a CIA agent, that’s not a good practice to get into…you might want to work on that.” He grinned and winked at her.

She laughed. Weiss was seriously the only person who was still friendly towards her. But of course, he was also loyal to Vaughn, who acted so oddly around her. She still suspected that they knew something they weren’t telling her. And this is what kept him from really talking to her. He’s probably afraid that I will start to remember and turn back into what I was…whatever that is. She thought somewhat bitterly.

The brief smile faded on her face as the feelings of loneliness washed over her again.

Weiss could see the transformation in her eyes. For a brief moment her brown eyes sparkled. Now they were flat, dull, lifeless, and so completely empty that it pained him. He wished he could talk to her, but knew that if he did, *it* would come out: the secret that he and Vaughn were keeping from Sydney and the rest of the CIA.

She was alone. Completely and utterly alone. She didn’t like the feeling at all. It was time to plan, figure out what she was going to do. She could no longer play the victim. If there was one thing the Sydney Bristow hated more than anything, it was being the victim of somebody else’s game. Well actually, she thought with a half-smirk on her lips, there were a lot of things she hated more than anything. Sloane, her mother, Sark…the list could go on, there were so many enemies over the years that she claimed to have hated more than anything…

As per Dr. Barnett’s orders, she had the rest of the day off. She quickly left the JTF building. She climbed into her car and put the keys into the ignition. She just sat there for a while. She had absolutely no idea where to go…

The next day Sark was busy at work. He called all of his contacts; from them he got the names of the best neurological doctors around the world. He spoke with all of them, trying to find a way for Sydney to regain her memories. Of course, it was difficult because he didn’t know all of the details, but his contacts in LA provided him with enough to have a basic understanding of the situation.

It was around 10 pm and Sark was beginning to feel the stress of the day. He looked down at his list of names. There was only one name left, and it was a very dubious name indeed. The man was a doctor, but he wasn’t really in high demand. In fact, he was quite experimental in his treatments. According to his sources, this man actually studied methods in removing memories from people’s brains. It couldn’t hurt, he thought tiredly, I must try every single option. It is the only way to get her to come back to me.

A loud growling noise made him jump out of his deep thoughts. He grabbed for the gun on his desk and his eyes quickly darted around the room. Then he realized what it was. His stomach. He laughed a full loud laugh. He was so lost in his research that his own stomach growling had scared him. He must find something to eat.

He wandered to his kitchen and realized that he had not gone shopping for food in a few weeks. There was a package of pasta that could be boiled and he had one last bottle of wine left. That was about it. Oh great, plain spaghetti and wine. Such a fine meal. He laughed fully for the second time that night.

Women. They certainly could do strange things to a man. First his own stomach scared him, and then he realized that he hadn’t been out shopping for food in three weeks. They certainly could dominate your mind, without even trying.

He ate his meager meal quickly, poured another glass of wine, and vowed to have some food picked up by one of his contacts tomorrow. He would have done it himself, but if all went well in the next few minutes, he would be flying to Warsaw to see a certain eccentric doctor.

He made the phone call to Poland. As it was ringing he checked the clock. It was almost 11 PM here, so that would make it almost 8 AM there. Somebody should answer the phone. Plus, the crazy ones barely slept anyway. After 6 rings, a man answered in Polish. Luckily Sark knew enough to at least indicate he was British and would be more comfortable speaking in English if possible.

“So, young man, you would like to meet with me about regaining memories. You do know that my specialties are removing memory cells from the brain, yes?” The man had a gravelly voice and his speech was heavily accented.

“I realize this, but I assume that like any good researcher, you have some knowledge of all sides of the amnesia issue.” Sark tried not to let the desperation show in his voice.

The man on the phone chuckled, “of course I know some things. How can I help?”

“I would rather discuss this in person. I know somebody who has lost her memory. I have an interest at stake in her regaining it. I want you to help me. I am more than willing to make a very lucrative offer for your cooperation.”

“Ah, I see. Well, without specifics I can’t really do much. I will need to meet this person. And even then, I may not be able to help.”

“You will meet this person eventually. And by the end of our partnership, you will have succeeded.”

“So if I don’t know how to fix this woman right away, you want me to figure out how.”

“Precisely.”

“Well Mr…”

“Just call me Julian for now. I will contact you when I reach Warsaw. I look forward to working with you.”

“As do I.”

Sark hung up the phone before the man could ask him anymore questions. He smiled, his crooked lips curling upwards in his infamous smirk. He had a plan. He was not going to fail. Sydney would remember one day. And then they could finish what they had started.

First, he had to get a message to Sydney somehow, and get her to travel to Warsaw. Once she was there, he could make sure she found the doctor. He would abduct her if he needed to.

He fell asleep on his private jet that night, and for the first time in almost a month, he did not dream of darkness. He dreamed of Sydney instead…

They were taking a midnight walk along the beach. She was barefoot, wearing a white cotton camisole and sarong. Her long brown hair whipped lightly in the wind. She looked at him with a dazzling smile and a mischievous look in her eyes.

He watched in fascination as she slid her camisole off and untied her sarong. She sauntered into the water, and then turned around to face him, her body on full display. It was a sight of complete perfection.

She looked deeply into his eyes. The mischievous look was replaced with one of burning desire. She crooked her right index finger at him, motioning for him to join her.

He quickly discarded his clothes and joined her in the water. They swam around for a little while, playing a game of chase. He would swim after her, but she kept eluding him. Finally he latched on to her right arm and spun her around. Their bodies molded to each other at once. They were a perfect fit.

Desire was evident in her eyes, and he was sure it was in his eyes as well. His lips came crashing down onto hers. Fiercely. Passionately. The came apart, both breathing heavily. The next time their lips met, it was softer. She sucked lightly on his lower lip, and then ran her tongue across the same lip. He opened his mouth to her and they began the age-old duel of the tongues.

As the kiss deepened, their hands began to wander. He slowly slid his hands up and down her sides, gently brushing the sides of her breasts each time. She was bolder in her touches than he. First, she ran her hands slowly down his chest. She didn’t stop there, though. She kept moving her hand down, until she reached the area that was begging for her touch.

His breathing hitched as she wrapped her hand around his erection. She started stroking softly. His breathing became heavier. He became harder with each stroke, and as he became harder, she began moving her hand faster and faster.

He began to tease her as well. His hands cupped her breasts. He took time arousing her by rolling and pinching her nipples with his fingers. After her nipples were sufficiently hardened his hands left her breasts. They stroked down her body until he reached where her hands were working him.

He grabbed her hands away and quickly twisted her body around, so that his arousal was pressed against her back. One of his hands went back to stroking her breasts while the other hand immediately went south. He teased her at first, lightly brushing his fingers across her wet opening. He heard her breath catch and a slight moan escape her lips. He leaned his head down and began sucking on the back of her neck as he plunged one finger inside of her, stroking lightly. He could feel her walls clenching around his finger. He found her clit and began to stroke it sensuously. As he was working his fingers he continued to assault her neck, alternately biting, licking, and sucking. Her moans became louder and her hips began to writhe under the magic of his fingers.

He turned her around yet again, so she was facing him once more. He grabbed her waist and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him and prepared for the thrust of him within her. She started to slide him into her slowly, but he would have none of that. He whispered into her ear saying, “Don’t tease me.” The heat of his breath caused a shiver to run through her entire body.

With that, she brought him into her fully. With that first thrust, they were both lost. They began moving together in a frantic rhythm. She was heat and wetness, her body enveloping his dick just as the ocean water was enveloping them. As their rhythm sped up he could feel her muscles clenching around him. Hot breaths and moans mingled together as their lips crashed together once more. She broke away when she came, screaming loudly. The feel of her coming around him triggered his orgasm. He groaned loudly, the sound mixing with her screams.

After they had recovered, they left the water and, still wet, put their clothes back on. They walked hand in hand back to the house…

Sark bolted out of his sleep. He was breathing heavily and very aroused at the memory of that night. Where was a cold shower when you needed one? He thought wryly. He pulled himself together as best as possible, preparing to land in Warsaw in an hour.

If all went well, soon he wouldn’t be alone, dreaming about her. He longed for the day she was once again in his arms.

Another night alone, Sydney thought and sighed, somewhat loudly. Not like anyone can hear me anyway…It was the same routine for three weeks. Go to work, come home, eat dinner alone, watch TV or read a book, then go to bed only to dream of darkness.

Today had been even worse. After she left work with the rest of the day off, she had driven aimlessly around LA, searching for someplace to go. She finally ended up at the pier, the place where she and Vaughn had met so many times when he was her handler. She spent the rest of the day there, lost in her memories. She finally made it back to her house. When she walked in the door, the empty stillness depressed her even more.

She caught a look at herself in her hall mirror. She had dark circles under her dull brown eyes. She winced at her reflection. She didn’t like looking so tired and defeated. She wanted to be strong; she wanted to feel alive again. It had been so long since any feeling had a lasting affect on her. There were some moments of laughter, but the darkness always returned. The feelings of being alone in the dark made her heart tighten, and her breaths became shorter. She had to get away, she not spend another moment depressed and alone. It was time to plan and take action.

She once again went to the place where she was the most comfortable, the beach. She laid a blanket down on the sand and sat down, running her hands through the sand, letting it sift through her fingers.

Okay brilliant Super Agent. Time to plan.

But it wasn’t as easy as she thought. She had no idea where to begin. She didn’t know what kinds of answers she was searching for. She wanted to know what she had been up to the past two years, but she also didn’t want to hear that she had been brainwashed or some other nonsense. She didn’t want to lose the chance to find out what her father has been doing, but she also didn’t really want to stay at the CIA anymore. A vacation…she thought…that one might work. She could take a break and come back refreshed. She smiled triumphantly. She had the makings of a plan. Step 1, request a vacation. Step 2, figure out where to go.

With her plan in the works, she decides to go back inside. Being up since 3 AM has taken a toll on her. She crawled into bed and for the first time in three weeks the nightmare left her alone.

The next morning, she woke up refreshed for the first time since she had been back. She wandered into her kitchen to make some coffee. It was then that she noticed the card lying on the counter. Her name was written on the outside. That was all. There was no return address, no way of knowing who it was from unless she opened it.

The card was crème colored. It had her name printed on the front of it in cold, curling letters. She opened the card. On the inside was a picture of a beautiful palace, on an island surrounded with water. The only words on the card said Meet me here in three days. 10 am. She turned the picture over to see if there were any more clues as to where this place was. On the back of the picture, she saw three words. Words that she was very tired of hearing. Truth Takes Time.

She slammed the card and picture down on the counter. She was really getting tired of that phrase. She went to go take a shower, then get ready to go to the JTF…to ask Dixon for a vacation.

An hour later, she was driving back from work, feeling quite free. She had a whole month of vacation. Four weeks of no work. Her thoughts went back to the card that she had found earlier that morning. She was no longer angry. She was intrigued. It was probably her mother. And even though the thought of her mother’s actions still hurt her, she was desperate for any information about the past two years.

So, she was going to find out where that palace was. And she was going to go there in three days. If it turned out to be a huge mistake, then so be it.

What are Vaughn and Weiss keeping from Syd and the CIA?! Do THEY know what happened to her, that she was with Sark?!!?

And I'm guessing that note was from our very own Mr. Sark????

Okay, that smut scene? HOTNESS!!!!! And it was set at the beach, in the water... even HOTTER!!! :thud:

I'm sad that you might not be able to update for a while, but it'll definitely be worth the wait!!! So take you time, and when you do update, give us a lot of Sarkney smut!!! :lol:

Oh my. When I finally find this fic, you say that chapter 3 won't be out for a while. That's not fair, because I want more. Two chapters weren't enough. I can't wait to see what happens when Sark and Sydney meet up. Because he was the one that left the note, right? Right?

Hope you update soon.

What are Weiss and Vaughn hiding?The beach smut was sooo hot!Can't wait for Syd and Sark to meet up.Please add me to the pm list,I'm hooked.

~Rach~

Awww Amy! I didn't know you updated!! :( But - I'm glad I finally found out that you did (y)

Alright -

Hmmmm, Weiss and Vaughn keeping secrets from Syd? That can't be good! Wonder what it is... :Ponder:

Ohhhhh ocean smut! (y) (y) I haven't ever read a fic where they got it on there - original! Nice :D :blush:

Syd sooo needs a vacation - love how she is sick and tired of 'Truth takes time...' hehe ;)

Nice chapter! I would like a PM next time please! ;) :lol:

Oh wow --- reading this was SOOOOO much better than working on my budget reports!! hahaha .... This is fun ..... can't wait to see who awaits her on the island!! ;)

Please PM me when you get the chance to up date -- and good luck on your school work this week!

Judi

A/N: Thanks again everybody for the wonderful reviews! They definitely encouraged me to get this chapter out sooner!! A few notes: The palace she is going to is in Warsaw. It’s called the Palace on the Island in the Royal Lazienki Park. It’s real; I did some research on places I could have them meet in Warsaw…

Also, yes...the card was from Sark.

And as for Weiss and Vaughn's secret...well, you'll see!

Chapter 3
Secrets

I dreamt I saw you walking up a hillside in the snow
Casting shadows on the winter sky as you stood there
counting crows
One for sorrow Two for joy
Three for girls and four for boys
Five for silver Six for gold and
Seven for a secret never to be told
There's a bird that nests inside you
Sleeping underneath your skin
When you open up your wings to speak
I wish you'd let me

Counting Crows

Sark was having problems sleeping. Tomorrow was the day that Sydney was instructed to meet him in Lazienki Park. However, he did not know if she was going to be there or not. He had checked out all passenger manifests for flights leaving LA for the past two days. Sydney Bristow was not on any of them. Neither were any of her known aliases. He could only hope that there was an alias that he did not know, perhaps a new one.

He had even looked through the names for something that sounded like it could be her. Even with his extensive knowledge of her, he couldn’t find anything that screamed “Sydney’s alias”. This excessive worrying was really getting on his nerves. He couldn’t seem to stop, though. The truth was he loved Sydney Bristow. He could not lose her. It would break his heart.

He had never told her that he loved her during their two years together. Somehow, he couldn’t bring himself to voice those emotions. They ran too deep. They frightened him. As much as he loved her, he refused to let others see that. He considered love a weakness. The world they both live in has no place for weaknesses.

Now he wished differently. He wished that he had told her, at least once. Of course, she wouldn’t remember anyway. But even still, some part of her would have to have known. As it was, he feared their connection would not survive the amnesia.

He really was turning into a wreck. He got out of bed and pulled on some sweats and running shoes. He had to do something, anything to take his mind off of things. He did not like feeling and sounding like a lovesick fool.

The ground was still wet from the rain they had been subject to all day long. The sound of his shoes hitting the pavement during his run was soothing. The rhythm of his running was steady. The run was doing him good. It was helping him relax. It was keeping his mind off her, if only for a little while.

An hour later, he returned to his hotel room. He was dripping in sweat. He peeled his sweats and t-shirt off and hopped into the shower. He turned on the water, steaming hot. He just stood there for 10 minutes, the water streaming down his body. When he felt his skin start to prune up, he quickly finished up.

As he crawled back into bed, he was finally exhausted. He was just going to have to trust that she was going to be there.

Besides, he did have a plan B. A good spy always does.

On the flight to Warsaw, Sydney was hit with a wave of trepidation. She didn’t even know who she was meeting, really. It was likely her mother, but still, that was enough to cause fear in almost anybodies mind. She hadn’t told anybody at the CIA what she was up to. It was too risky. They all thought she was headed to Colorado, to go hiking in the mountains. If they knew what she was really up to, she would be put back on to that wanted list that she’s been on before.

She decided the best thing to do was try and get some rest, and not to worry. She still had 10 hours left on her flight. 10 hours of worrying would be stressful and pointless. She drifted off to sleep…though slightly fearful of what dreams may come.

It started out in the darkness. But this darkness was different. She was laying in a soft bed, encompassed in silk sheets that brushed smoothly against her bare legs. As her eye’s adjusted to the darkness of the room, she saw that she was in a hotel room. A very expensive, very nice hotel room.

She could hear soft breathing next to her right ear. She wasn’t alone in the bed. The person’s breathing changed. They were also awake now.

“Is everything alright, love?” The man next to softly asked her. His voice was muffled with sleep, she could barely understand him.

“Hmm. Yes, everything is fine,” she responded. “Just thinking.”

“Bout what?”

“Everything. The past year. The years before that. You. Me. This crazy life we’re living.”

“Any regrets, love?” The man questioned her, but she could tell he was tired.

“None. Go back to bed. I’m alright.”

“Okay. Night, love.”

But she still couldn’t go back to sleep. She slipped out of bed and walked out to the room’s balcony. From there, she could see a fantastic view of the city. It was too dark to tell where it was, the scenery was muddled. She could hear voices from the street, but couldn’t make out what they were saying.

She had been standing there for a while. She felt arms slip around her waist. She shivered with the touch, electric sparks shooting through her whole body.

His warm breath was at her ear, teasing her softly. As he spoke, his lips brushed up against her ears, causing more shivers of pleasure.

“Come back to bed. I promise I’ll make it worth your while.”

She nodded.

He then proceeded to sweep her up off her feet and carry her back to the bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed gently. And just as gently he untied her silk robe. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath. She tried to touch him too, but he brushed her hands away.

He slipped the robe off her shoulders. He then went to work gently exploring her, worshipping he body.

He started by tracing his tongue along the outline of he ear. She shivered from the sensation. He moved down her neck, sometimes licking, sometimes kissing, and throwing in the occasional nip. When he reached her breasts he began to tease her a bit. He blew warm air gently on her nipples, causing them to become more aroused. He could hear her breaths get shorter and heavier.

Finally, he touched them with his tongue. He lightly traced around the outline of her nipples before covering them with his mouth. First her right breast, then her left.

When he had sufficiently aroused her, he worked his mouth further down her body. He kept some attention to her breasts, massaging them with his hands, rolling and pinching her nipples with his fingers.

He reached the flat plane of her stomach, and again using his tongue to drive her mad, traced the outline of her bellybutton. His hands drifted from her breasts and moved down along her body. When they reached the center of her desire, they gently traced her moist folds, lightly teasing and very arousing.

She moaned insistently, wordlessly begging for him to touch her fully. He found her clit and began stroking it with his fingers. He could feel her hips begin to writhe under his fingers. He slipped one finger inside of her, moving it in and out, finger f***ing her gently. Her hips began to move faster, along with his fingers. He could hear her moans getting louder and her pace quickening.

And suddenly his fingers withdrew. She was about to complain, until they were replaced with his mouth on her. His tongue traced her folds, licking, tasting. As he found her clit and began assaulting it with his mouth, he once again used his fingers. He continued the assault on her senses until he felt her orgasm coming, her walls clenching around his fingers.

When the ecstasy finally became more than she could take, she screamed her release loudly.

After a moment, he slid his body up along hers, until his face was hovering above hers. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. His face was still cloudy, she couldn’t make out any distinguishing features. But she could feel his arousal through his silk boxers. Feeling how much he wanted her, she felt her own ache of desire growing again.

The kiss deepened. Their tongues began to dual passionately. She rolled him over on his back and began to place hot, wet kisses on his neck. She moved down his chest, kissing a path down to the waistband of his boxers. Instead of removing them, like he wanted her to, she blew hot breaths onto in c*** through the boxers. His hips jolted up and he groaned.

That was the sound she was waiting for. She pulled his boxers off and began to stroke him slowly. Then she leaned down and licked his tip, teasing just a bit more. At his more insistent groan, she wrapped her lips around him fully. As she moved, expertly, his hands drifted down to her head, running his fingers through her hair.

Before he could come, he pulled her head up, and flipped their bodies over again. His hands went once again to her center, and found her already wet with desire. He couldn’t wait anymore and neither could she. He entered her in a single swift stroke. Both of the groaned loudly at the pleasure of the sensation. They began to move in a rhythm that seemed to be made for them alone. As they were moving, he brought his hand between their bodies and found her clit again. He was close, but he refused to let go until she did. After a few moments of massaging the sensitive nub, he could hear her moans getting louder and her walls clenching around his c***. And as he let go, he could feel her do the same.

A few moments later, still breathless, he rolled over onto his back, bringing her with him, until their legs were entwined and she was draped across his body. Her body began to relax and they fell asleep like that, his arm wrapped possessively around her.

Sydney woke up in a cold sweat. She had just dreamt about a faceless man making love to her. And yet, in the dream it had not seemed odd. It was natural, comfortable. Something about that dream seemed familiar. It was like it wasn’t just a dream. It was like a memory, but not quite that either. There was some meaning to what had just happened.

Her mind was trying to tell her something. What was it?

Back in LA, Michael Vaughn was feeling more conflicted every moment. He was wracked with guilt over his and Weiss’ secret. It seemed like every day he found more gray hairs on his head. He had always been bad with secrets and lying.

“Weiss, I have to go talk to her.” His voice was desperate to the point of whining.

“Mike, you know I love you, but I’m going to have to be blunt. You remember what you saw a year ago. Even if she doesn’t remember, that was Sydney. It wasn’t anybody else. She wasn’t brainwashed. She was there of her own free will. Can you really forget that? Can you really get past that?” Weiss was getting frustrated with his friend. The guy had to seriously move on from Sydney. He was going to go completely gray soon if he didn’t stop.

“I refuse to believe that was her. Sydney would never-“

Weiss cut him off before he could finish that thought. “But she did. It was her, man.”

“Maybe I can get past it. Did you see how depressed she was yesterday, before she left? And look how cruel I’ve been to her. It’s not fair to her.”

Weiss speculated that for a moment. But then decided against agreeing with Mike. “She’ll find her own way. You have to respect that. That’s why she left.”

“But-“

“Dude, give it a rest. Please. It is not a good idea. It’s killing me too, but we can’t tell her. By now, she’ll kick our asses if she finds out what we know and kept from her.”

“You’re right. But I’ll take the ass-kicking. Then she’ll get over it. Maybe I was wrong. She doesn’t remember. We could work through this.” Vaughn was practically pleading with Weiss.

“Mike, you’re my friend, and I will be there for you always. But I will not give my ‘blessings’ for this ‘rescue’ attempt thing that you’re trying to pull off.”

Vaughn was furious. Weiss may be able to be so cold to Sydney, but he certainly could not do it anymore.

For the first time in a long time, the two very old friends parted in anger.

Vaughn drove home with Weiss’s questions in his mind. Could he get past what had happened? Vaughn thought that he could. The past few weeks he had been ignoring Sydney, but it was breaking his heart to do so. He thought that was a sign.

He went to his apartment and packed. Then he left for the airport. He was going to find Sydney in Colorado. And when he found her, he was going to explain everything, beg for her forgiveness, and try and work things out.

The next day, at Lazienki Park, Sydney was scanning the crowd. She had disguised herself pretty well, she thought. If the person she was going to meet was who she suspected it was, she would see them first. And if she saw anybody too suspicious, she could leave without them knowing she was there.

Sark saw right through her disguise. It was good; it could have fooled just about anybody. However, he had long ago memorized every little nuance of the way she moved. The way she walked, the way she talked, the way she gestured with her hands, and the way she moved her head. It was her.

She wore a black scarf around her head, draped over her shoulders, falling in the back. Her eyes were hidden with large, black, square sunglasses. The rest of her outfit was simple, but elegant, grey pinstripe pants and black cashmere off the shoulder sweater. She looked like a wealthy tourist taking in the sights. But of course, he knew better.

As he watched her wandering around, scanning the crowd, looking for the persona she was supposed to meet, his mind started to wander. The scarf reminded him of those that she used on him that one night…

His hands were tied to the bedpost. She had thought it would be a fun game to play. She got to do whatever she wanted with him. Her hands had been all over him, never staying in the same place long. She had teased him mercilessly that night. Light touches now and then, gently brushing the length of his c***. Small darts of her tongue, then her licking him up and down. When finally she took him in her mouth, he was gone. She certainly was skilled in making him lose control.

Stop thinking about it! You cannot meet her acting and looking like a horny teenager. You have to be the cold hearted assassin she knows you as. He willed his mind to get back to the task at hand. It wasn’t working. Don’t think about the feel of the silk scarf around your wrists. Don’t think about her hands wandering over your body. And you bloody better not think of her mouth, her perfect lips wrapped around you, her tongue licking your length…

He shook his head, almost violently. Now was not the time. He had to get control of himself quickly. She was getting impatient. It was time. He just hoped she wouldn’t start fighting him. He really wasn’t in the mood to pretend like he wanted to kill her.

He had decided the best approach was to act like her mother had sent him. For now, that is all she should know. She would not accept the truth at first, he knew that. It was best to avoid that conversation as long as possible, potentially waiting until her memory resurfaced.

He watched as Sydney sat down on a bench, waiting for him to contact her. He strode confidently in her direction, hoping with each step that she wouldn’t bolt as soon as she recognized him.

Sydney saw a figure walking towards her. She knew it had to be her mystery person. As they got closer she could see that it was a male. A blond male with a confident stride, who also happened to have striking blue eyes. S***! It was Sark. This meant that her mother had been behind everything. Either her or Sloane. She shuddered at that thought. No, it had to be her mother behind this.

She had a choice. She could run, before he got too close, or she could stay and figure this mystery out. She chose to stay. She was too curious as to what this was all about. Plus, it really was too late. He was walking straight towards her.

“Well hello there Agent Bristow.” His voice was cold and clipped, the way that she expected him to speak to her.

“Well hello there Sark. Still doing Irina’s dirty work I see. Are you ever going to get tired of being her lapdog?” She tried to sound just as cold as he did.

“Glad to see the amnesia hasn’t affected your lovely attitude.” She could see his insufferable smirk gracing his lips.

“Glad to see you're still a cocky son of a b****.”

There was silence as he raised an eyebrow at her and deepened his smirk even more.

She spoke up again. “Now, as much fun as exchanging these pleasantries has been, let’s get to the point. What is this meeting all about?” She was all business; there was no need to play around.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to wait for answers. First, we need to get back to my safe house. The longer we are in public, the greater the chance I have of being recognized.” He knew the way she operated. All work and no play. He could do that game.

“Sark, if you think I’m leaving with you without telling me everything-“

He interrupted her tirade before she could get very far. “Shut up. We have to go…now. You see that guy over there?” He nudged his head to her left. And she nodded in answer to his question. “Well, he’s been watching us for the past five minutes.”

She could see he had a point, but she was not ready to just leave without any sort of explanation. “Not until you tell me wha-“

He couldn’t wait for her to finish her sentence. He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her up off the bench. That guy was still watching them. He couldn’t take any chances.

“I know you have questions, but you’re going to have to save your questions for later. We are leaving.”

“Fine. Just get your hands off me.”

With that, he let go of her and they walked to his car as inconspicuously as possible. As they rode to his hotel, Sydney’s arm still tingled from where he had touched her. She had tried not to show it, but when he had touched her, she had felt a shot of heat go through her, straight to her stomach, and her heart had skipped a beat. Certainly an odd reaction to have, she thought. She sighed loudly, and leaned her head against the car window.

He glanced over at her when he heard the sigh. She looked like she was lost in thought. He wondered what was going through her mind. He was having trouble reading her expressions. She seemed especially guarded. Which made sense. She was preparing for her mother. It seemed like his plan had worked, she thought he was working for Irina. He hadn’t even had to put that thought into her mind. He just had to play along with her assumption. He contemplated how angry she was going to be when she found out his secret.

Vaughn had been to every single hotel, lodge, rental houses, or any place a visitor might go in Boulder, Colorado. Sydney Bristow was not checked into any of them. Neither were any of her aliases. She had lied.

To him, that meant one thing. She had gone back to Sark. She must have remembered. He was too late. And he was angry. Very angry. If she was going to just leave like that, and go back to Sark without facing him or Weiss, she didn’t deserve to have her secret kept.

He drove furiously to the airport and was on the next flight back to LA. He had called Weiss to update him on the situation. They worked out a plan. He’d pick up Weiss the next morning and head to work together. Then they would meet with Dixon and break their silence. The secret was going to come out.

Everyone has a secret
But can they keep it
Oh no they can’t

Maroon 5

Okie dokie...PM's are going out...now!!!

YA, YA..first to reply!! WOOHOO!!

OMG!!:jawdrop: this is simply fantastic! Words can't explain. I love it.
(I'm rambling) But it really it great!!

:jawdrop: Oooh, Vaughn, you evil, jealous bastard! Pfft. :angry:

“Come back to bed. I promise I’ll make it worth your while.”
:thud: Oh, and that he did!!! :lol: Very hot scene! 🤤

“Well hello there Agent Bristow.” His voice was cold and clipped, the way that she expected him to speak to her.
“Well hello there Sark. Still doing Irina’s dirty work I see. Are you ever going to get tired of being her lapdog?” She tried to sound just as cold as he did.
“Glad to see the amnesia hasn’t affected your lovely attitude.” She could see his insufferable smirk gracing his lips.
“Glad to see your still a cocky son of a b****.”
There was silence as he raised an eyebrow at her and deepened his smirk even more.
She spoke up again. “Now, as much fun as exchanging these pleasantries has been, let’s get to the point. What is this meeting all about?” She was all business; there was no need to play around.

I love their banter!!!

Can't wait until Sark tells her the truth!! Oooh... and I'm hoping Vaughn telling Dixon what he saw/knows won't put Sydney in danger. Pfft, and he claims that he loves her. Jealous bastard. :angry:

Great chapter, Amy!! Oh, and I love the silk binding the hands... uhhhhh huh! And Sark trying to keep his desire in check... :lol:

And thanks for the PM! :D

Wow -- now THIS was a great way to end a LONG and BORING friday afternoon!! Woooo ... hotness .... loving it!!

He calls her Love ... how cute -- who would have thought Sark could have such a soft side ...

I can't wait to see what happens when he tells her the truth ..

And Vaughn knows, huh?? He's gonna report her to Dixon?? Ohh -- I'm not too sure THAT's the right idea!! I agree w/ Weiss ... Sydney needs to find things out in her own time ...

Thanks for the PM -- You made my day!!!

judi

They began to move in a rhythm that seemed to be made for them alone
Nice. (y) Good line.

Can I just say you are writing Vaughn really well? Typical meddling-conscious eating-at-him ass. :lol: Should be interesting when he finds Syd isn't where she says is.

Loving the confrontation in the park. Safe house. Uh oh - we all know what goes down there! ;)

He calls her Love ... how cute -- who would have thought Sark could have such a soft side ...

I love that!! I wish he would call me love....sigh! :blush:

Umm..anyway! I love the story....of course!! I can't wait to hear more!!!

Back