Lost in Australia

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The Series Premiere of Lost is on Thursday February 3rd @ 8.30pm on Channel 7.</span>

Its up against the season premiere of the high rating Law and Order: Special Victims Unit on Channel 10. The second episode on February 10 is up against the new seasons premiere of ER on Channel Nine as well.

Will people be watching? :D

8.30pm Monday - Desperate Housewives
8.30pm Tuesday - All Saints
8.30pm Wednesday - Blue Heelers
8.30pm Thursday - has to be Lost

There is no other night for it. Honestly, I dont think it matters which night its on. I know I can't wait for it to be on TV finally so other Aussies know what a great show it is! :D Considering Australia is part of the plot of the show...

Aww... I heard they were showing previews at the cinemas, but I never saw them. :( They did that with Season 2 of 24 as well a couple of years ago, that was pretty cool.

Only 9 days to go! :D

Channel 7 are really plugging the success of Lost (and Desperate Housewives) so much so that they are repeating it TWICE after the premiere next Thursday. The schedule is as follows:

8.30pm Thursday 3rd Feb - Lost (pilot - premiere)
11.30pm Friday 4th Feb - Lost (pilot - repeat)
8.40pm Saturday 5th Feb - Lost (pilot - repeat)
8.30pm Thursday 10th Feb Lost (episode 2 - premiere)

Also, Desperate Housewives repeat of the pilot will premiere after Lost on Saturday night at 9.40pm. Desperate Housewives will also be on 9.30pm Tuesday 1st Feb, which is the day after the pilot premieres on the Monday! :smiley: Hope people get that! :smiley:

To get more viewers, to give people another chance to watch it or give those people that watch it on the Thursday a chance to tell their friends to watch it.

The second episode of lost which airs February 10 will also be repeated on the saturday after that, February 12.

I can't wait to see it.

Gives me something to watch while waiting for Alias.

Channel 7 actually doing a decent job of promoting the felgercarb out of it.

:smiley: ;)

2.34 million viewers last night for the premiere of Lost. Not as high as DH on Monday (2.4 Million for DH), but Lost is the second highest audience for a drama premiere ever in Australia which is a stunning achievement.
Channel 7 have done well with this. :D

Well, at least theyve done something right. Im not going to mention the promotion for Alias. Because theres a whole other thread for that. And i think we ALL know how everyone feels about that.
ANYHOO! Lost sounds great! Cant wait to see it! I need my weekly Terry O'Quin (sp?) fix. The man rocks.

Hee. I love Lost! :woot: Only seen one episode so far... But it is so cool! :P

One thing though... What's up with Channel 7 showing the same episode (Pilot, Part 1) for three days in a row? It's on 11:30pm tonight, and 8:30pm or something on Saturday? :blink: Odd... But yay! I get to watch it again! :lol:

Back