Loud pipes save lives...

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
Yeup I was gassin' up my ride the other day, when is spotted one of those fire birds, ooops, I mean tesla cars. it was black with black tinted windows. I though man that's a pretty pimping ride. I continued to pump my fuel and then its goofy looking owner drove past the pumps. I didn't hear a dang thing, just the wheels rolling past me. I thought lame! LOL!:mirelly:I would hate to be a bi-cyclist rolling down a busy street not paying attention, and the tesla driver flipping a c.d. in his car. Collision is eminent. doh!;) Kind of like that stupid driverless car that had a freak sleeping at the wheel when it was supposed to pay attention when a cyclist crossed its path. Pathetic. Harleys sound cool, hot rods sound cool, heck even some sports cars sound cool. But that's sound actually can save a life. The noise can alert anyone to stand clear, something is headed your way. Hell, even trains, semi-trucks, boats, even aircraft have noise. Like a tigers roar, a snakes rattle, its almost like nature is warning you of impending doom. So loud pipes truly save lives....:einstein::einstein::einstein::einstein:

the loud noise is also so distracting that it can make one lose concentration and thus cause problems.
there's a reason predators (lions, whales, kung-fu fighters, Monica Seles) make loud noises when they attack.

I really hate those rolling stereos that pull up to the light and the whole thing pounds. umum. umum.

and please don't be one of those bikers that revs his hoss in the parking lot fifty times while hanging out. ROOOM. ROOOM. ROOOM. okay dude, we get it. loud.

the loud noise is also so distracting that it can make one lose concentration and thus cause problems.
there's a reason predators (lions, whales, kung-fu fighters, Monica Seles) make loud noises when they attack.

I really hate those rolling stereos that pull up to the light and the whole thing pounds. umum. umum.

and please don't be one of those bikers that revs his hoss in the parking lot fifty times while hanging out. ROOOM. ROOOM. ROOOM. okay dude, we get it. loud.
Yall don't like Harleys? Lol! I agree with those boom, bommie bass cars and trucks, I always crank Megadeath when ever I hear the boom, haaaa, the looks on their face when they hear metal, they almost look like they want to cross over to talent style music.....almost.
9d46cb2358d07e513ea8cd6df7f95f08.jpg

LOL! Warp speed for real rock and roll. But you know, I still wonder why gas powered machines are being phased out, when they are still producing them. Engines are so efficient today, some of them emit small amounts of carbon less than some cattle in a field, or wild life in general. Even a natural volcano emits more carbon than older classic cars. Trees and plants seem to love carbon, ah natures air filter. Why are fuel prices so high? We have plenty of fuel, regardless of what folks say. We are fighting, but we are getting no results at the pump. Hmmm....

No revving here, I'm too old to be doing silly greasy,hair grasshopper things. Plus it wastes gas free revving. At the prices of gas today every drop counts. This is a simple statement for gear heads that don't want to see all electrics on the streets.:smiley::cool:

Attachments

• 76b-1.jpg
    76b-1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 44