Madeline L'engle

Thanks again Charlie!

I've been loving Madeline L'engle's books. I've read everyone I've been able to get my hands on. She is a faboulous writer, and won the Newberry Medal for a Wrinkle of Time. My fave book she wrote though was Troubling a Star it is so beautiful. Anyone else read any of her books.

wow, this brings back memories. I read A Wrinkle in Time and all of it's sequals years ago. I loved them. They were such a good read. Hmmm, maybe I should pull them out again one of these days.

I love her books. They're all so very different. I love A Wrinkle In Time, of course, and the three that follow it. Along with those, I especially like An Acceptable Time, The Young Unicorns (which is nothing like it sounds), and A Ring of Endless Light is pretty good too.

I've red a wrinkle in time n it's sequels...I know really loved them, but yet I don't remember the story lines. Time to pull them out again...5 years ago since I've read them....

OMG I love the Wrinkle In Time Series

A Wrinkle In Time...that was the original one and I would say not the best. Yeah it did introduce the characters...but it was just okay.

A Wind In The Door......I would say this is the best one. This is where they learn to "kythe"...and thats awesome!

A Swiftly Tilting Planet....I knew Calvin and Meg were going to get married...it was obvious :lol:

Many Waters....I loved how they tied it into the Bible :D

bluheart13 said:
A Swiftly Tilting Planet....I knew Calvin and Meg were going to get married...it was obvious :lol:
I didn't get to read this one. I was very disappointed that it wasn't on our school's reading list.

i read the 4 wrinkle in time books in 3rd grade and loved them! i'll have to reread them again sometime :D (after i finish the bourne identity and alice in wonderland and rereading all my alias books)

Back