Season 3 Major Connections

Ok I'll get right to the points.
  • Pawns. Lauren said something about her and Sydney were both pawns. Is this a reference to the season 2 finale.
    "Sydney will no longer be a pawn" -Sloane
    Does this mean he also knows?
  • The paper at the end. It said S.A.B. #47. Does this mean it's the 47th Sydney? S.A.B. would stand for Sydney Ann Bristow.
  • What does "Resurrection" stand for?
  • Nadia talked about a long trip.
  • official ep discription
    In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top secret document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrayed him, that Vaughn's father William worked for him, and that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack appears and says she was never supposed to have found these documents.
  • But now it says
    In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds top secret documents. She cries as she peruses files documenting her life, each one bearing Jack Bristow's signature. Jack enters and says she was never supposed to have found these documents.
Extra stuff
Bring Will Back!
Sloane is not evil!
also Sign the petition to bring Alias Back in Sept!
Petition Online - Petition Online has been retired

It would have been nice if the final moment was slightly more suspenseful.
I thought that when Jack walked in he was going to shoot Sydney...now that would have been a cliffhanger.
What struck me as the most cliffhanger like was when Lauren said something to the effect of "Do you think the CIA couldn't find you for 2 years? Do you think you found out about those 2 years by chance?"

I think that story line could be interesting...but not really 7 months wait worth of interesting.

Ok I'll get right to the points.
  • Pawns. Lauren said something about her and Sydney were both pawns. Is this a reference to the season 2 finale.
    "Sydney will no longer be a pawn" -Sloane
    Does this mean he also knows?
  • The paper at the end. It said S.A.B. #47. Does this mean it's the 47th Sydney? S.A.B. would stand for Sydney Ann Bristow.
  • What does "Resurrection" stand for?
  • Nadia talked about a long trip.
  • official ep discription
    In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top secret document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrayed him, that Vuaghn's father William worked for him, and that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack appears and says she was never supposed to have found these documents.
    what????? the epi description said all that??????? :eek: and we never did??? confused now :thinking:

and hey - i am loving the pawn thing (y) very well noticed!!!!! - i would have to think Sloane knows what is going on!!! the only question is - is he part of it - maybe he and Jack have been in partnership all along after all it was SLoane who gave syd her job at SD-6.

Yeah, really, where is that ep description from? Is it official? Because none of that was apparent from the episode - we only saw the first document. Even more confused now...

Hmmm, interesting about Syd being a pawn. Also, wondering, how old would SYd be in 1975? How old is she supposed tobe? I was suriprised they said Vaughn was 35 (I thought more like 30, 31). So is SYd that much younger than him? If she was born in '75, she would be 28. I think she's older than that. So she would maybe be betweeen 3-7 when this project started...around the time of project christmas.

Everyone keeps posting about this ABC recap that never happened. If this is true, did Jack really know about Nadia? He then would have to be a Rambaldi follower. Also, if Bill Vaughn worked w/ him, is he really dead? I found it interesting that someone wrote somewhere that Vaughn once said in an earlier ep (season 1 or 2) that they had to id his father by his teeth. Very ironic that we now know that this is how Syd was id'd, and it was false. Maybe Vuaghn's dad is alive. OMG, that would make for some crazy dynamics between Vaughn, Syd, and their families. And where is Vaughn's mom in all of this then? THey had better cast someone, 'cause Vuaghn's dynamics are getting interesting (and strangly too similar to Syd's). Also, is Vaughn an only child?

My humble speculation for what exactly the "resurrection" is? I think that it's the documents Sydney found in Wittenburg. Obviously, they resurrected whatever shady, hidden past her father was keeping secret. God, I cannot wait until January to find out what his secrets are--however, I doubt that that will be the ultimate truth; things are NEVER as they seem on ALIAS.

On another note, and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but have any of you thought that perhaps one of the bits of info that is revealed in "Project 47 (gotta love J.J. for that--even though it's obvious, it's a prime number!)" involves Rambaldi?

My speculation is that Jack fabricated the entire Rambaldi arc. For what, I can only dream to find out...

that's so weird about the ep description. I read the original version and i wondering how we were suppose to deduce that from the ep.

Also, when Lauren was shot she was shot in the same place (almost) as Allison was in season 2. i.e. shoulder/arm, chest, chest.

And, season 2 ended with Sark in custody and so did this season.

Back