major news about a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, one of our members, (My best friend in real life), SuperJohnx went into the hospital.

He has a lascerated kidney, which lead to internal bleeding. He is at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Pennsylvania (the hospital is the best around our area) and went under surgery today at around 1-1:30 Eastern time.

The story is, he was playing football with a couple of our friends, and he tackled one of them, and his own elbow dug into his side. He was down for a couple minutes, but got up and kept playing. a couple hours later, he got home to get a shower, he was in a little pain, to go to our school's first football game. thats when he nearly passed out.

me and his mom took him to the hospital in our town, and they did a CAT scan on him to see what was up, and they learned he had a lascerated kidney.

he was then rushed down to the big hospital and is now in good care with a sucessful surgery.

lets all keep SuperJohnx (aka x StreetKING or SuperJohn95) in our prayers and hope he has a speedy and great recovery from his injury.

I will be keeping in touch with him on a daily basis, so if anyone wants daily news on his situation, talk to me.

thanks for listening guys, and pray for him. he's a good guy.

<3

damn he must be a pretty tough kid to keep playing with a lacerated kidney, he probably just didnt realise how bad he was hurt.

so his surgery went well? if so then hes gonna be fine its just gonna take some time before he can be layin kids out on the field.

***UPDATE***

as of right now, John is still in the hospital in Intensive Care. The doctors are making sure that his bleeding stops, and as long as it stops, they'll let him walk within the next 2 days.

He called me today, and told me he's gonna need about 3-8 weeks of bed rest when he gets home, so he'll be on here a lot and on xbox he said.

pray for him.

I hope he gets better soon, that's kinda crazy that he kept going though, most people would be done right then and there.

iJI OI IK 3I IR said:
at least he gets to miss skool right?

yea, for a while. which isn't good. its his junior year of high school, and most college's look at that year for the grades from classes. i guess he's gonna be getting home schooled for a couple weeks since hes not going to allowed to leave the house for a while..

in other words, a lot of xbox and a lot of sleeping.

hey just had a thought maybe someone can make a tag to wear on behalf of SuperJohnx kinda like a get well card if you kno what i mean

tell me what you think

**UPDATE**

Johns goin to be ok. He's getting a new hospital room out of I.C.U and was aloud to eat for the first time today. He gets out on Wednesday hopefully.

****FINAL UPDATE****

John is home. got out of the hospital today, and will be on 3 weeks of bed rest before he goes back to school or anything.

leave him a visitor message or something saying something to him to make him feel missed :smiley:

close this sometime tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back