Make Love, Not War

Make Love, Not war!
By Courtney

Rated pg13
********************************************************************************

hope u like it

LOS ANGELES:

“Sydney.” Jack’s voice echoed through Langley’s vacant hall. She spun around, all ready irritated with her day, it was only early. Her first formal briefing with Dixon hadn’t been pleasant, well, it would have been if Lauren hadn’t been there. All she wanted to do was go home, who was she kidding, all she wanted to do was cry, cry all the tears she had been keeping in for days, stored inside of her hollow self. She hadn’t cried, she wasn’t even the emotional type, the type TOO cry. “Sydney,” Jack repeated when Sydney had reached him. He didn’t know quite what to say, he felt the impulse to talk to her, maybe help her, after all, he was her father. “Maybe to,.. .. .To sort things out, we could talk. . .Over dinner some time.” The words hadn’t come out quite the way he had wanted them to. Sydney’s eyes became glossy , “Maybe sometime, later.” She smiled at her father. There was a lull, she was not quite sure why, she should be ecstatic, after all the times HE had stood HER up. “Some time, definitely, I just. . .I , , I got to go.” She said as she tripped over herself as she hurried down the hall.

The cool Los Angeles breeze felt good against her stinging eyes, it contained the stream of tears about to flow. She opened the door to the Pontiac the CIA had provided her. She didn’t think about much as she drove into downtown LA, she felt useless, and unneeded as she approached her house, or closet as she preferred to call it. IT was tiny, with one bedroom, one bathroom and a small kitchen with living room. It was bland, meaningless, just like her life. The walls had been repainted over several times, coat after coat, covering story after story, Sometimes she felt as if the house was talking to her, telling her that she was no one, just another coat of paint. She searched for her key in her large bag full of random essentials (*wink wink*). Cell phone, hair spray, gloves, compact, camera, GPS, keys, ah there they are. She said to herself. She let herself into her house and kicked off her heeled work shoes, sinking into a comfy couch. She flipped on the TV, General Hospital flickered across the screen. Sonny kissed Carly passionately and Sydney couldn’t hold it in any longer. The tears flowed, all the happy memories coming back to her of when she had kissed Vaughn, and done more. She sobbed, pouted and even felt sorry for herself , NOT a normal thing for her to do.

Vaughn, she had actually thought she loved him, and could be happy with him. She even thought that he loved her back, and that when she returned, well no she didn’t know any thing, but that things would be the same. “God was I wrong.” she murmured. “I hate my life,” she thought, “WHY the hell me?” She needed to physically hurt something. The phone rang and she threw it against the wall with all her rage, she didn’t care anymore, about anything. Everything that meant something in her life was gone, EVERYTHING, that meant anything.

The door bell rang, the door was tall and wooden ,with no glass windows to view through, Sydney stumbled to the door. She opened the door a small bit so it was ajar. Vaughn stood there looking at her, at her worst in possibly history, well not history, but of her new life, and well she tired to slam the door in his face, he had already tried to take a step toward entering, she tried to push him back, “Syd, Sydney calm down!” he tried to push her back in, but with the package he was carrying, it got in the way and flew up into the air. He watched it fall, the blue bag with little daises on it. IT ripped, the broken pieces of clay pottery scattered across the entry way, the baby rose bush, yellow , a symbol for hope lay amongst the dirt on the floor. There was silence. Sydney felt bad for what she had done, that was a gift to her. Vaughn was hurt, he had hand picked this from the nursery garden and look at it, ruined. Attempting to break the silence he made a little joke, or so he thought. “You broke my pot.” he said, half smiling in a half heartedly way, He felt only half of most things lately, half a heart for teaching, half a heart for Lauren, half a heart for his dam life. Sydney was furious, what was his comment meant for? A joke? Well she didn’t take it as one. “And you broke my heart!” She slammed the door in his face, sinking down against it. She didn’t feel bad for breaking the pot any more. “f*** him.” she murmured as she let the tears roll silently down her face.

********************************************************************************

The sun filtered through the sheer white curtains, casting a warm glow upon Sydney’s head. She blinked, waking up to a bright Monday morning. She stretched smiling to herself. I guess I could start over she thought, Start something new. She started the shower, the water felt cool against her skin, cleansing her, it made her feel good, refreshed, maybe a shower was her key to a good mood. She decided to start the day off good, well with Lauren working for the CIA she wasn’t sure how long that would last.

Sydney looked through her closet, it was early Friday morning. What was she going to wear to work. She chose a black skirt out of many black skirts that lined her closet. A gray tank top fit well, she didn’t care about what she looked like, she just put clothes on, just happening to look good. She grabbed her bag full of miscellaneous things, adding lips stick, mascara, tissues and a star bucks coffee card. It was warm outside and the car seat stuck to her legs, she lifted her leg, her boots were new, shiny, hadn’t been on any missions. Again, had no history.

The Pontiac pulled into the driveway of the CIA, Sydney applied a coat of lipstick and smacked her lips. ‘Go Get ‘Em!” she said as she winked to herself in the mirror. Shutting the car door she walked through the maze of parked cars, sliding by Lexis’s and dodging mirrors on SUVs. There were so many types of people who worked for the CIA, she hadn’t realized this before, she thought everyone was alike, but no, she was wrong.

She pushed the glass door open and many people smiled at whom she didn’t know, she smiled politely back. There Her father sat, in his office, staring a computer screen, stoking his chin in his familiar way. She set her bag down at her desk, striding towards Marshall. He sat at his computer playing some gnome game, he stood up immediately, “Um, Hey. .Sydney, I believe Wiess . . .he, he wants you, well not wants you, but, … .well wants to see you.” Sydney smiled and hugged Marshall just for the sake of it. “Ok, I feel A LOT better.” she said after a sigh. Sydney looked at Wiess who was staring at her from across the room. God is she hot. He thought , Sydney smiled at him and sat down in the hard back chair in his office. Lauren came in setting a stack of files on his desk and sat next to me, I stiffened, but maintained my composure. “Lauren, Sydney, you are going to be sent to Puerto Rico, We believe this is where the Convent’s home base is, thought there are many bases around the world, including the US. “ He slid a stack of papers toward Sydney, and Lauren grabbed one off the desk. Her hand glittered in the morning sun. All Sydney could stare at was the size of that rock. It was huge! It illuminated her boney, skinny finger. Sydney gritted her teeth, ‘God I hate her even more.’ she thought.

Lauren looked so fragile, petite, young, innocent,’ how could SHE ever work for the CIA. I supposed people think that of me sometimes’ Sydney thought, Wiess smiled. “You leave tomorrow, I suggest you get home and take care of any business needed.” Sydney got up and left abruptly, but Lauren lingered, pausing to attempt to say something to her, but that would NOT be happening if Sydney had anything to do about it.

Lauren took her time getting home, she knew Michael wouldn’t be home till after school. She went down town, drifting through shops. In Victoria Secret she found the perfect night gown, it was black and skimpy, young and sexy. She eagerly purchased it and hurried home, to be there before Michael arrived.

She unlocked the front door and slipped eagerly into the complicated lingerie. She closed the curtains and sat on the bed, waiting. At 1:10, just as expected she heard a key in the front door. Then foot steps toward the bed room where Michael would get changed to take Chance, their golden retriever for a walk. He stopped in the door way and stared at her. “I leave tomorrow.” she stated, she walked up to him and began kissing him, unbuttoning his shirt, he kissed her back, eagerly trying to unbuckle his belt, it got caught on the lace of her gown. “s***.” he murmured. There it was off, then he became stiff, he climbed on top of her, she giggled breathlessly, crushed under his weight, he ripped off her night gown eagerly and fumbled with her breast, then he stopped, he felt limp, not excited, he thought of Sydney, she crawled on top of him, wanting more, wanting to be whole with him, “What’s the matter?” she asked as she nibbled at his ear. “I. .I cant,” he said, he backed away from her and sat at the edge of the bed.” Why?” She sat next to him, rubbing his chest, horny as ever. “IS, is there some one else?” she asked, not sure why that had come out. He didn’t say anything, “Is it Sydney?” she asked not waiting for a response she grabbed his robe off the hook on the back off the door, “You son of a b****, you f***ing bastard!” She was furious, “You still f***ing love her! You ***hole!” she slammed the bedroom door, but cam back seconds later, furiously throwing on clothes, she grabbed her keys and slammed the door to the house, leaving Vaughn emotionless behind.

Sydney picked up the phone and dialed her fathers cell. “Hello.” he answered, “What do you know about Will?” she asked, knowing he knew something. “It’ll be breaking protocol. . .” he paused there was a silence, “Under an alias, 104 West Maple street.” he hung up, Sydney smiled to herself. She went to her closet and pulled out a black skirt, she cut it from the top, leaving it short, she pulled a white tee-shirt over her head, cutting slits in it, and wearing a black bra underneath. She went to the bath room and held scissors in her hand, her hair had gotten quite long, this’ll do for now! She thought, she trimmed her hair to her shoulders, at its highest layer, then all sorts of other layers, she outlined her lips in dark red lipstick and her eyes finley in black, she slipped on her boots, “Now these boots will have some history.“ she said aloud.

At 104 West Maple street Sydney didn’t know what to do, she stood there at the door, she knocked, a man with short hair, bleach blond looked at her? “May I help you?” he asked. “Thank God!” Sydney hugged Will, he stiffened, “Do I know you?” She stepped back from him, “Oh My God.” He whispered.
DUN DUN DUN! Not very dramatic ending, but hey, that’s all I have for now, ill post later today, hope u like it. I have tons of gr8 ideas in my head. How will I ever write them all down?

MOre here, hope u like it!

Make Love, Not war!
By Courtney

Rated pg13
LOS ANGELES:

“Sydney.” Jack’s voice echoed through Langley’s vacant hall. She spun around, all ready irritated with her day, it was only early. Her first formal briefing with Dixon hadn’t been pleasant, well, it would have been if Lauren hadn’t been there. All she wanted to do was go home, who was she kidding, all she wanted to do was cry, cry all the tears she had been keeping in for days, stored inside of her hollow self. She hadn’t cried, she wasn’t even the emotional type, the type TOO cry. “Sydney,” Jack repeated when Sydney had reached him. He didn’t know quite what to say, he felt the impulse to talk to her, maybe help her, after all, he was her father. “Maybe to,.. .. .To sort things out, we could talk. . .Over dinner some time.” The words hadn’t come out quite the way he had wanted them to. Sydney’s eyes became glossy , “Maybe sometime, later.” She smiled at her father. There was a lull, she was not quite sure why, she should be ecstatic, after all the times HE had stood HER up. “Some time, definitely, I just. . .I , , I got to go.” She said as she tripped over herself as she hurried down the hall.

The cool Los Angeles breeze felt good against her stinging eyes, it contained the stream of tears about to flow. She opened the door to the Pontiac the CIA had provided her. She didn’t think about much as she drove into downtown LA, she felt useless, and unneeded as she approached her house, or closet as she preferred to call it. IT was tiny, with one bedroom, one bathroom and a small kitchen with living room. It was bland, meaningless, just like her life. The walls had been repainted over several times, coat after coat, covering story after story, Sometimes she felt as if the house was talking to her, telling her that she was no one, just another coat of paint. She searched for her key in her large bag full of random essentials (*wink wink*). Cell phone, hair spray, gloves, compact, camera, GPS, keys, ah there they are. She said to herself. She let herself into her house and kicked off her heeled work shoes, sinking into a comfy couch. She flipped on the TV, General Hospital flickered across the screen. Sonny kissed Carly passionately and Sydney couldn’t hold it in any longer. The tears flowed, all the happy memories coming back to her of when she had kissed Vaughn, and done more. She sobbed, pouted and even felt sorry for herself , NOT a normal thing for her to do.

Vaughn, she had actually thought she loved him, and could be happy with him. She even thought that he loved her back, and that when she returned, well no she didn’t know any thing, but that things would be the same. “God was I wrong.” she murmured. “I hate my life,” she thought, “WHY the hell me?” She needed to physically hurt something. The phone rang and she threw it against the wall with all her rage, she didn’t care anymore, about anything. Everything that meant something in her life was gone, EVERYTHING, that meant anything.

The door bell rang, the door was tall and wooden ,with no glass windows to view through, Sydney stumbled to the door. She opened the door a small bit so it was ajar. Vaughn stood there looking at her, at her worst in possibly history, well not history, but of her new life, and well she tired to slam the door in his face, he had already tried to take a step toward entering, she tried to push him back, “Syd, Sydney calm down!” he tried to push her back in, but with the package he was carrying, it got in the way and flew up into the air. He watched it fall, the blue bag with little daises on it. IT ripped, the broken pieces of clay pottery scattered across the entry way, the baby rose bush, yellow , a symbol for hope lay amongst the dirt on the floor. There was silence. Sydney felt bad for what she had done, that was a gift to her. Vaughn was hurt, he had hand picked this from the nursery garden and look at it, ruined. Attempting to break the silence he made a little joke, or so he thought. “You broke my pot.” he said, half smiling in a half heartedly way, He felt only half of most things lately, half a heart for teaching, half a heart for Lauren, half a heart for his dam life. Sydney was furious, what was his comment meant for? A joke? Well she didn’t take it as one. “And you broke my heart!” She slammed the door in his face, sinking down against it. She didn’t feel bad for breaking the pot any more. “f*** him.” she murmured as she let the tears roll silently down her face.

The sun filtered through the sheer white curtains, casting a warm glow upon Sydney’s head. She blinked, waking up to a bright Monday morning. She stretched smiling to herself. I guess I could start over she thought, Start something new. She started the shower, the water felt cool against her skin, cleansing her, it made her feel good, refreshed, maybe a shower was her key to a good mood. She decided to start the day off good, well with Lauren working for the CIA she wasn’t sure how long that would last.

Sydney looked through her closet, it was early Friday morning. What was she going to wear to work. She chose a black skirt out of many black skirts that lined her closet. A gray tank top fit well, she didn’t care about what she looked like, she just put clothes on, just happening to look good. She grabbed her bag full of miscellaneous things, adding lips stick, mascara, tissues and a star bucks coffee card. It was warm outside and the car seat stuck to her legs, she lifted her leg, her boots were new, shiny, hadn’t been on any missions. Again, had no history.

The Pontiac pulled into the driveway of the CIA, Sydney applied a coat of lipstick and smacked her lips. ‘Go Get ‘Em!” she said as she winked to herself in the mirror. Shutting the car door she walked through the maze of parked cars, sliding by Lexis’s and dodging mirrors on SUVs. There were so many types of people who worked for the CIA, she hadn’t realized this before, she thought everyone was alike, but no, she was wrong.

She pushed the glass door open and many people smiled at whom she didn’t know, she smiled politely back. There Her father sat, in his office, staring a computer screen, stoking his chin in his familiar way. She set her bag down at her desk, striding towards Marshall. He sat at his computer playing some gnome game, he stood up immediately, “Um, Hey. .Sydney, I believe Wiess . . .he, he wants you, well not wants you, but, … .well wants to see you.” Sydney smiled and hugged Marshall just for the sake of it. “Ok, I feel A LOT better.” she said after a sigh. Sydney looked at Wiess who was staring at her from across the room. God is she hot. He thought , Sydney smiled at him and sat down in the hard back chair in his office. Lauren came in setting a stack of files on his desk and sat next to me, I stiffened, but maintained my composure. “Lauren, Sydney, you are going to be sent to Puerto Rico, We believe this is where the Convent’s home base is, thought there are many bases around the world, including the US. “ He slid a stack of papers toward Sydney, and Lauren grabbed one off the desk. Her hand glittered in the morning sun. All Sydney could stare at was the size of that rock. It was huge! It illuminated her boney, skinny finger. Sydney gritted her teeth, ‘God I hate her even more.’ she thought.

Lauren looked so fragile, petite, young, innocent,’ how could SHE ever work for the CIA. I supposed people think that of me sometimes’ Sydney thought, Wiess smiled. “You leave tomorrow, I suggest you get home and take care of any business needed.” Sydney got up and left abruptly, but Lauren lingered, pausing to attempt to say something to her, but that would NOT be happening if Sydney had anything to do about it.

Lauren took her time getting home, she knew Michael wouldn’t be home till after school. She went down town, drifting through shops. In Victoria Secret she found the perfect night gown, it was black and skimpy, young and sexy. She eagerly purchased it and hurried home, to be there before Michael arrived.

She unlocked the front door and slipped eagerly into the complicated lingerie. She closed the curtains and sat on the bed, waiting. At 1:10, just as expected she heard a key in the front door. Then foot steps toward the bed room where Michael would get changed to take Chance, their golden retriever for a walk. He stopped in the door way and stared at her. “I leave tomorrow.” she stated, she walked up to him and began kissing him, unbuttoning his shirt, he kissed her back, eagerly trying to unbuckle his belt, it got caught on the lace of her gown. “s***.” he murmured. There it was off, then he became stiff, he climbed on top of her, she giggled breathlessly, crushed under his weight, he ripped off her night gown eagerly and fumbled with her breast, then he stopped, he felt limp, not excited, he thought of Sydney, she crawled on top of him, wanting more, wanting to be whole with him, “What’s the matter?” she asked as she nibbled at his ear. “I. .I cant,” he said, he backed away from her and sat at the edge of the bed.” Why?” She sat next to him, rubbing his chest, horny as ever. “IS, is there some one else?” she asked, not sure why that had come out. He didn’t say anything, “Is it Sydney?” she asked not waiting for a response she grabbed his robe off the hook on the back off the door, “You son of a b****, you f***ing bastard!” She was furious, “You still f***ing love her! You ***hole!” she slammed the bedroom door, but cam back seconds later, furiously throwing on clothes, she grabbed her keys and slammed the door to the house, leaving Vaughn emotionless behind.

Sydney picked up the phone and dialed her fathers cell. “Hello.” he answered, “What do you know about Will?” she asked, knowing he knew something. “It’ll be breaking protocol. . .” he paused there was a silence, “Under an alias, 104 West Maple street.” he hung up, Sydney smiled to herself. She went to her closet and pulled out a black skirt, she cut it from the top, leaving it short, she pulled a white tee-shirt over her head, cutting slits in it, and wearing a black bra underneath. She went to the bath room and held scissors in her hand, her hair had gotten quite long, this’ll do for now! She thought, she trimmed her hair to her shoulders, at its highest layer, then all sorts of other layers, she outlined her lips in dark red lipstick and her eyes finley in black, she slipped on her boots, “Now these boots will have some history.“ she said aloud.

At 104 West Maple street Sydney didn’t know what to do, she stood there at the door, she knocked, a man with short hair, bleach blond looked at her? “May I help you?” he asked. “Thank God!” Sydney hugged Will, he stiffened, “Do I know you?” She stepped back from him, “Oh My God.” He whispered.
DUN DUN DUN! Not very dramatic ending, but hey, that’s all I have for now, ill post later today, hope u like it. I have tons of gr8 ideas in my head. How will I ever write them all down?

LOS ANGELES

Sydney sat in her bed, the duvet cover tucked up to her chin. She sipped her wine slowly, looking at the book she had picked up from the library, it triggered many memories of her previous life. She touched her newly cut hair, it grazed her shoulders. It made her feel younger, the long hair just wasn’t her style anymore, ‘do I even have a style?’ she asked herself. I reached to my bedside table , I had picked up the baby rose that had fallen to the floor, the one Vaughn had brought, It smelled so good, new and fresh. She breathed in deeply and dozed off to sleep.

Lauren pounded on Dixon’s desk, “He’s MY husband!” she shouted angrily, ‘I WILL NOT allow this!” Lauren was furious, after learning not only that hr husband was back working for the CIA, with out her knowledge, but that him and that Sydney woman were going on a mission, for two days, alone. She tapped her high heeled shoe impatiently on the glossy, tile floor. “Are you listening to me?” she asked Dixon who hadn’t acknowledged her yet. “ I will NOT allow my husband to be alone with that women. You hear me?” Dixon smiled , she obviously wasn’t aware of her jealousy. “He’s a grown man,” he answered, “I’m sure he can contain himself.” She shook her mane of blond curls. “Two days alone!! Alone! With her, . .with. .Sydney.” she said the name as if it was evil, as if she couldn’t bare to utter the two syllables. Dixon pressed the intercom, “Can you please remove Ms. Reed from my office.” She kicked the chair, there went her new Prada shoes. Just what she needed. “HOW dare you!” she said as the guard took her coat sleeve. The glass door automatically shut behind her, She banged on the door “Dixon!!! You can’t do this!!” she said as the guard dragged her away.

<O> I dunno why that’s here, maybe cause I like rambaldi and he roxs?

Sydney sat on the plane, she was nervous to be so close to Vaughn and alone, with so many restrictions, yet calling to be broken. They were going to be in Puerto Rico for two days, attending a ball at Senor Castillo’s mansion, hoping to find more about The Convent, and ID the head or at least the ambassadors.

Vaughn sat next to Sydney, he was tense, she smelled good, like, like. . There were no words to explain. He inhaled deeply, taking in her familiar yet so strange scent. “Sydney,” he asked, he wanted to ask this since the strange occurrence at Langley, “Why, I mean not why, well yes, why did you smile at me.” Sydney remembered her conference with Barnett, “Change of heart that’s all.” This didn’t make sense to Vaughn, but it kept him content.

PUERTO RICO:

Sydney slipped into her sexy and clingy blue gown, it clung to her figure, Her blonde curly wig reminded her of the clip of her that her father had shown her, of her murdering a man. She shuddered, she closed the window for safe keeping of the hotel room, even though it was warm outside. She grabbed her purse, full of disguised contents. She locked the door and clicked her heels down the hall. She knocked on room 447, Vaughn opened the door, dressed handsomely in an Italian suite, ‘god is he hot, how can I resist him?’ she asked her self, then the memory cam back, the memory of him and Lauren kissing, it was burned in her head, etched in there forever.

The mission in Puerto Rico is to discover all that is possible about the newly formed terrorist organization, THE CONVENANT. Sydney and Vaughn are to attend a ball, posing as the Spanish couple Isabella and Miguel Francisco, at Senor Arenas’ beach front mansion. If possible , to ID a head or at least ambassador of the Covenant.

Vaughn extended his arm to Sydney, if he could feel the beads of sweat forming on his forehead and on his upper lip, she took his arm, after a moment of hesitation.

The party was an invitation only, Sydney pulled out a replica, nearly identical, Marshall had created it, along with many of the other gadgets for the mission. Sydney pulled it out of her purse, and handed it to the bouncer. “ Querido, mi zapato.” (meaning dear, my shoe) she said in a stuffy manner as she extended her hand to Vaughn. She bent over fixing her shoe, displaying cleavage, the bouncer noticed as she came up slowly, she flipped her hair back over her shoulder, and the bouncer let them in, no argument necessary. “ Does it always work?” Vaughn asked her casually as he pulled her towards him to dance. “What always work?” she asked. “Your sex appeal.” he said, she smiled, “I’m not sure.” An older man stood next to Vaughn, he tapped him on the shoulder, “¿ Sir, puedo tener un momento con la senorita? “ (meaning may I have a moment with the young lady sir) he said suggestively. Vaughn let Sydney go, ‘why did I do that ?’ he thought ‘I need to save every last moment of with Sydney possible‘, she begandancing with the man, who chuckled “ Usted arew una señora joven Hermosa .” (meaning you are a beautiful young lady) She smiled. “¿Dónde están los cuartos de baño? “ (meaning where are the bathrooms) He guestered to a door leading down the hall, “Through there, to your left.” he said in English. “¿excúseme? “ (meaning excuse me) she said in a perfect Spanish accent. “ A través de esa puerta, a su izquierda. “ (explaining where it is) She smiled as she clutched her bag and hurried through the door. “Vaughn I’m in” she said, He pulled out his palm pilot, an overview of the building appeared in blue outline, “two doors to the left of the bathroom” he replied She bent down, pulling a hair pin out of her purse, it split in two, she began to pick the lock “it’s a regular lock, no electronics” she said to Vaughn. “I’m in” she said to Vaughn, she shut the door quietly behind her.

Opening her purse again she pulled out a round power compact, she lifted up the powder container, revealing a small diskette, she put it into the hard drive, “Uploading files now.” she whispered to Vaughn “He’s by the champagne table.” Vaughn answered, referring to the older man Sydney had danced with, “He’s obviously Arenas. He’s greeting people.” Vaughn said as Sydney pulled out a butterfly pen from her bag, she pressed the abdomen , taking pictures of her surroundings. She opened a drawer, skimming through files, “COV. .there’s a file COV.!!” she said excitedly to Vaughn. Just then the door opened, a tall man came in, she elbowed him in the face, then pressed the heart shape on her ring, spraying him in the face, knocking him out. “Upload complete.” She told Vaughn, removing the disk and returning it to it’s hiding place. She began taking photos of the COV file when the door opened a crack, she flung herself against the man and covered his face with her hair, she began to stage a make out scene, she turned around. “God can we at least get some privacy?” The man backed away “Si`, Si` he said. “That was close.” she said to Vaughn as she returned the file to its place. She exited the room, returning to the ball room.

Senor Andres found Sydney once again , “¿Amperio hora, hermoso, usted parece tan farmilliar, qué es su nombre? “ ( meaning Ah, beautiful, you look so familiar, what is your name?) Sydney tensed, did he recognize her? Was he part of her abduction? “Mi nombre es Isabella, Isabella Fransisco. Debo conseguir de nuevo a mi marido.” ( meaning My name is Isabella, Isabella Fransisco. I must get back to my husband.) She tried to pull away from the man, but he had her in a hard grasp. “I know you from some where.” he said in English, she looked puzzled,” ¿qué? “ (meaning: what) Vaughn came up to Sydney and Andres , “¡Deje mi esposa sola, nosotros se están yendo! ¡Quiénes son usted para tratarla tan cruely! ¡Usted híbrido! “ (meaning: Leave my wife alone, we are leaving! Who are you to treat her so cruelly! You bastard!) He took Sydney by the arm as they hurriedly left for the limousine. “That was close.” she said once they were outside her hotel room. She unlocked the door. “Yah” Vaughn said as he took off his coat. He opened up the laptop and unzipped Sydney’s purse. “These should be sent to Langley right away.” Sydney went into the bathroom. Vaughn began typing the email, Sydney appeared with out her wig, in just her dress. “Vaughn felt his penis go stiff.” She sat on th bed next to him. He swallowed, she leaned over and kissed him. ‘what am I doing?’ she thought. “The data can wait.” he said as he began to unzip her, all the way down the zipper, he couldn’t stop himself, and Sydney wasn’t about to stop him either.

WAIT AND C!!! MORE TO COME!!!

hey court love it its fab fab fab! Jezuz Christ tho move it to the frigin' R RATED SECTION! lol jk anyways its good! lol RANDOM ESSENTILAS!!! GH! SONNY AND CARLY KISSING... U GO GIRL!!!! TTYL!!! OH YEAH PM ME WHEN U POST MORE!!!!~ xan

K GUYS HERES MORE
im missing the second part cause i wrote it in skl
(shhhh) and well didnt save it and i cant think of the exact wording which was so perfect well
wutever
here it is!
-court :D ;)

The sun cast a warm glow upon the sheets, warming both Sydney and Vaughn. Sydney’s hair coved her face partially, her body fit snuggly against Vaughn’s, like a puzzle piece, like it belonged there. She sat up, aware that they had work to do, well first, they had to return to the Untied States. She was embarrassed of her actions, “Vaughn. .” he looked at her with those deep, meaningful eyes, that was all she could say. She rushed to the bathroom, locking herself in. She turned the water to the hottest hot, hoping to burn away her embarrassment. The water that pounded rhythmically on her face mingled with the tears that ran down it. She wondered if Vaughn regretted the night before, all she knew was that she didn’t.

On the flight back she was unable to sit next to Vaughn, because the flight was nearly full. She was thankful for that. Instead she sat next to a chubby man with a laptop, he kept clicking and typing away. She opened ‘Alice and Wonderland’, the book that Wiess had given her, she smiled, recalling childhood memories of her reading the book. *flashback* The balding man that she had killed on one of her recent missions when rescuing the captive officer held her cheekbones, hurting her “look through the looking glass. . .” he murmured. *Flashback* Sydney snapped back to reality, reaching over the fat man’s computer and squeezing Vaughn’s arm. “Vaughn. . .” she murmured. She couldn’t tell him anymore, she wasn’t sure if she could trust him quite yet.

Jack sat in his car, in the deserted Mini Mart parking lot. HE glanced worriedly out his window before opening his laptop.

Irina’s screen name popped up

Handle: hello
Mozart: hello, have you found any info on Lazery?
Handle: yes,
Handle: but it is not safe to say over the internet.
Mozart: What are you proposing?
Handle: That we discuss it over the phone.
Mozart: Absolutely not.
Mozart: Too dangerous.
Handle: I agree.
Handle: We meet.

Jack paused, his fingers striking the air above the key pad, he inhaled, then exhaled.
Mozart: Where?
Handle: Disneyland, The Matterhorn.
Mozart: Fine
Handle: For old times sake. Lets say 3:17.
Jack smiled as he typed.
Mozart: yes, a 47. When?
Handle: Tomorrow. I must go.
Mozart: Will you stay for long?

But the Handle has already signed off sign lit up his screen.

Wiess knocked on Sydney’s door. “Hellllloooooo. . “ he called. “You don’t have to knock, just come in!” she yelled from the kitchen. “Thanks.” Wiess said closing the door with his foot. He was holding a white portable filing box. He propped it on the kitchen counter. “Thought you might want to know what happened after your death. . .” Sydney raised one eyebrow confused. “Ok. . .” Wiess smiled, now putting a paper bag on the counter ‘But after. . . .,” he took out a six pack of Corona’s “We have something to drink.” Sydney smiled “OK, . . Might break it to me easier huh.” He popped open the corks, “Yup. . So cheers!” He said handing Sydney a bottle , and she clinked her against his, ‘Cheers!” she said. “To your life. . To your NEW life.” Wiess said as he took a swig from the bottle.

IN the women’s bathroom of Langley Lauren brushed back her wavy blonde hair, tucking it behind her ears. She adjusted her suite and left the bathroom. She approached Vaughn’s desk, fingering with her ring inside of her pocket. “Hey, how was your trip. . . I’ve been meaning to ask you.” she said nervously. Vaughn nodded . “Fine.” Lauren smiled, “So did you and Sydney get along ok? No bruises ?” she said sarcastically. Vaughn felt a lump rise in hi throat, was it that obvious? “NO, It was fine.” he said smoothly , while looking her straight in the eye as his spy skills told him too. ‘Fine?” she asked. “Fine.” he repeated.

The next day at 3 pm Jack asked to be let out for a late lunch. “Well did you take a regular lunch?” Dixon inquired./ “No, I’ve been studying Lazery’s death. Which was partly true, he had been preparing documents for Irina about Lazery. He walked over to the Matterhorn. There was Irina, sitting on a park bench, looking at a book, ‘Alice and Wonderland.’ ‘Irina.” he said briskly. She looked up and smiled at him, stowing her book away in a black over the shoulder bag. “You haven’t changed a bit.” He looked at her gruffly, she was beautiful and had aged nicely, actually it didn’t look like she had aged at all. She smiled. He smiled back at her. “where will you be staying?” he asked She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, “You still have that guest room right? Are you still living at our old place?” HE looked at her unemotionally. “Yes.”

That night Lauren sat in bed doing a cross word puzzle, Vaughn sat next to her reading a sports article out of the newspaper. Lauren had been pondering this question all day. Did her husband sleep with the sl**baghore, Sydney? She knew she needed to ask it. She turned to face Vaughn, ‘Michael?” she asked in my opinion, her ridiculous accent. He put down the paper. “Yes?” He had grow accustomed to be called Michael over the past two years. “I need to ask you something, I promise not to get mad.” Vaughn knew she knew, and he couldn’t lie, that would make things even worse. “Have you, have you slept with Sydney. .recently.” Vaughn nodded and swallowed the gook that had collected in his throat. “Yes.” he said blandly. Lauren threw her crossword book across the room, striking the television screen. “YOU DID! You, perverted, f***ing PIG!!” She hit him as he tried to embrace her “LEAVE me alone! You ass hole!” “Lauren you promised you wouldn’t get mad!” Lauren cringed as she threw a Lennox vase that hit the wall. “Well Michael, and YOU promised me your love ! AND you broke that promise!!! I AM SOOO mad at you! I want you . .OUT!!! “ she threw a book witch struck Vaughn in the head. He grabbed his pants and struggled to put them on through the storm of books that were being thrown at him . HE slammed the door behind him, hearing a book drop to the floor.

Sydney sat on the couch, flipping through channels,, there was a knock at her door. “Hello?” she said as she opened it a peek. Vaughn stood at the door, “Hi, come in.” He shuffled his way inside. “What’s wrong?” She asked as he slumped against the back of the couch. She kneeled down beside him with genuine concern . “I told her, well no actually she asked. I couldn’t lie.” Sydney didn’t have to ask what he was talking about. She already knew, about them , Sydney and Vaughn having had sex while on a mission in Puerto Rico. “Vaughn. . Im so sorry about what happened.” Sydney said, He put up a hand, “Don’t be,” there was a pause. “I know Im not.” he finished. Sydney nodded. “Me neither.” she whispered They sat side by side wondering about what lie ahead of them. Sydney interrupted the silence. “Do you have a place to stay?” He shook his head. “Ill go get some blankets.” She offered. This was going to be a weird situation. She went to the linen closet and pulled out a spare pillow and set of blankets. “You can sleep on the couch,. . “ She said, Vaughn finished the sentence for her. “Otherwise it would be. .too. .weird/” , she nodded. She closed herself in her room thinking about Lauren, did she feel sorry for her, of course not.

The next morning Sydney shook Vaughn gently as she was about to leave for work. She sat on the edge of the couch, ‘Hey , time to wake up!” she said childishly. He stretched and smiled at her. ‘Im going to work,” she stated. ‘You should go in soon too, so Dixon doesn’t become suspicious. “ HE nodded, “5 more minutes?” he asked playfully. “Just five.” Sydney said smiling as she shut the door behind her.

MORE MAYBE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY> > > >OTAY!!
-courtney

Back