what gender prowls the boards the most?

• Female, of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Male, and proud of it!

• Ummm....not sure

• Total voters
the vh1 thing? I've become obsessed with vh1 lately... I'm enamored with the I love the 80's series! Have you seen those? Hal Sparks from Queer as Folk is so hilarious!

i don't usually watch vh1 but i stumbled across it tonight when i was channel flipping. i thought it was pretty amusing. ^_^

okay, a lame attempt at going back on topic - do you think the majority of alias fans are female or is it just this board? or both?

hm, I voted female, but that's just because I'm a feminist. If I had to say so, I think us gals are anyway, truly. We seem to be able to commit to the computer seat. And plus, we find close connections with people on the board, so we keep coming back. But that's only this board I know of, I dunno about other connections at other sites.

What's your opinion?

and btw, i love the 80's is on! sorry, i know it's off topic, but you have to watch it! so funny! you'll be hooked!

the 80s were a horribly fashion decade. just one fashion disaster after the next. and, worst of all, i was an 80s child so i have very vivid memories of all the leggings, neon warm up socks, tye-dyed shirts, sideways ponytails, etc. i'm trying to repress them now.

and i agree that a lot of the females on the board tend to find close connections online. but so do some of the guys. i wonder what it's like at other boards.

crazy spinster said:
the 80s were a horribly fashion decade. just one fashion disaster after the next. and, worst of all, i was an 80s child so i have very vivid memories of all the leggings, neon warm up socks, tye-dyed shirts, sideways ponytails, etc. i'm trying to repress them now.
but the music from that decade cant be beat!!!! :D

:lol: good girl! although that was a very nice trip back through the 80s music scene. ;)

hmm.... it's hard to say since there are so many females on this board. and don't you find it kind of funny that while the board is like 95% female, all the admins are male? hmm... :Paranoid:

Back