Mary Higgins Clark

I read them all the time..they're a nice easy read thats perfect for bed time.

I dont like her daughters books very much though

ooo I've got a ton of her books! They're good for a quick read...I an usually finish them in a day or two a the most. I love mysteries....I kind of would like to see more of her main characters (which are usually women ) fight back a little more.....I mean it's always a woman that's being chased....maybe I've been watching too much ALIAS, but her characters sometimes strike me as the damsel in distress type.

oooh i read a couple! ^_^ i like them a lot but they all seem the same after a few books :blink:

I read "you belong to me"... "The plot thickens"... and another one about a shoe :blink: :lol:

ooo...I just read my first one, I'll Be Seeing You, and I loved it! Such a talented writer who mixed in mystery with a side of psychological thought, and romance. :lol:

lol, hey sis! and I also have a few others of hers I haven't read....anyone else read them?> Evil Under The Sun, Murder On the Orient Express, and The Mirror Cracked...

hmmm ytou belong to me was good. daddys little girl good... all were excellent i think u belong to me was my first... was that the one wiht the ring and the crusie ship....

ooonone of the books is about my town... edge river.. if anyone reemebr whihc one takes palce ther please tell me...

she lives right near our town....

Back