Michael Jackson

I started this topic because, i, personally, love Michael Jackson to death.
Im talking about his music here. I couldnt care less about all that personall sh*t thats going on.
If you love his music too, and wanna talk, id love to hear what you have to say, and have some good old Michael Jackson banter!

I'm with you

i mean his SONGS!

omg, i'm only 13 so he's a teeny bit before my time or like till i was 4 or something but he is SOO talented

have you listened to the percussion in Will You Be There?

or Who Is It?

or like his voice, his dancing, his everything

but his personal s***, i don't really care about

but no one could be as good as him. i mean he's just multi-talented

I know, oh my god hes good.
Will you be there ROCKS. *points to my siggy*
i also LURVE who is it, earth song (pretty piano), i pretty much love all songs on the dangerous album lol.
Have you seen the moonwalker version of smooth criminal? The dancing... ahh... the dancing.
Me and my friend also learned the thriller dance. HA! its kinda unco but i love it.
All this personal stuff... i ont care about, And i LOATHE it when i say to ppl "I love michale jackson" and theyre like "EWW that freak!" BUGS ME Because dudes, have you HEARD his music??

i know what you mean
it's stupid
i don't care about neverland all that s***
i mean, his talent
it's just amazing

and the thriller dance rocks

omg have you seen that remix of bad?
but it's like 'i'm fat, i'm fat, i'm really fat'

lol it's funny

but i do love his songs

and the way he writes about community

'we got world hunger
not enough to eat
we got do do do doo (i don't know that bit)
people on the street'

and his song leave me alone
that was directed at the media
and it comes in handy when my parents are yelling at me lol

but the way he just... he's SOO talented!

I know EXACTLY what you mean.
Man in the Mirror? Have you seen the music clip? It made me cry dude. Seriously. I love the lyrics in that song. It makes me want to save the world LOL.
I play "they dont care about us" when mum and dad are yelling at me haha. It makes me so resentful, but i love it.

I also love "You rock my world" not for really any reason except that its the funkiest song ever.

I think it's shame because he is so incredibly UBER-talented but I personally can't look at him without cringing because of how he looks. So i just listen to his music and try avoid seeing him at all. HAHA.

haha dude. I know. It such a shame for someone that talented to turn out like that. But for me, its all about his music and his talent. I just focus on that. The rest doesnt really matter to me, but i do know what you mean. It is a shame.

But the music.... ah the music. I was listening to the Number ones album just before.... ah.. i love "The Way You Make Me Feel." To bad its got such a sucky film clip. Has anyone seen it? Hes like following around this HIDIOUS woman for the entire. clip. Man. Love the song but seriously.

Yeah, Jackson has very cool music. He is a very talented singer, dancer etc. and changed a whole generation music. People might make fun of him but point a finger at almost any contempery music act and you'll probalby see they were influenced by him.

I seem to have forsaken punctuation in that paragraph but you get my point. :D

yes yes I do

i know exactly what you mean, he was a pioneer of that type of music

kelly, we got another one! YAY!

Back