Mike Jackson

Is he innocent?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why did you vote the way you did. :P

I think he is… why would two different people from then and now say the same thing? I can’t stand the guy, he has many different issues. So I think he is guilty of molesting the children and being a bad father too. Just because he was robbed from his childhood doesn’t mean he has to molest little boy. And why doesn’t he do it to girls???? Just because boys may keep the secret, well I guess that’s WRONG! Anyway I voted no he isn’t innocent. This whole thing is sad. :(

I haven't voted yet because I'm still thinking about it. I don't really know a lot of details so it would be kind of wrong for me to vote.

i agree just because he was a famous as a kid, dosn't mean he was robbed of his childhood take mary-kate and ashley as an example do you see them sharing a bed with little girls??? NO because they are straight, not like I'm saying M.J. isn't straight but has he touch little girls? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

m.j ROCKS!!!! i'm sorri but yeah i thinks it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay freaky that he does that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! but wouldn't it be abit too obvious havin that place??? people r just tryin 2 truin his career!!!! but he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay freaky!!!! lol!!!

I think he is innocent. So far there is no proof that he molested a child. The guy may be a little crazy in the head, but I don't think he would go this far.

Back