Season 4 missed end of episode

I don't know if this just happened where I live or if it was a nation wide thing but DID ALAIS CUT OUT 4 EVERYONE!! I need to know i never saw the last thing Jack said 2 Syd. If u know pleaz answer or pm i despartly need to know or it will drive me crazy!
-thank you

Well the ending of the episode was Dr. Lidell coming into APO and saying to Jack something along the lines of, "I'll find a way" or something.

Mine freakin' cut too, i am so pissed. All i saw was jack waking up with the doc and Sydney next to him... and then... nothing. :(

I know i'm so mad. My freind went completely insane. So some people saw it? Did they say anything important at the end that I need to know about! (n)

oh my gawwwwd! i got soooo pissed!!! :angry: stupid canadian tv!!! apparently we didn't miss much, just the promo for next week! i was so looking forward to it! now i have to wait until alias-media gets it *taps fingers on desk*

So it was just canadaian .v thats crewed it up. Damm canadaian television. Thank god it was nothing important. I've got a wait 4 tht promom now tooo lol. Thanks 4 telling me everyone!

No offence to anyone but i will take Canadian tv anyday if it means no Bush. But still... grrr. I missed the end of last week's too. I MISSED SOFIA BEING ELENA. Oh yes, I was pissed. So this week doesn't seem as bad.... i guess.

What happened during the last ten minutes?

I. fell. a. sleep.

:banghead:

ummmmmm
Sydney went to some city, found the real doctor i forget his name, brought him to APO and jacks like omg am i cured? and the doc's like you will be

then marshall goes up to weiss& nadia and is like yeah so the [whatever substance they were looking for in this episode which i forget] was moved per your request
and weiss & nadia are like ummm no? we never did that
and marshall's like yes you did, it was sent over a secure line

cut to evil yelena who is breaking into some storage facility with her glasses wearing minion.... they kill everyone per true derevko fashion

weiss and nadia are like felgercarb! must run to storage facility and get there moments too late to find everyone dead!

so yelena gets the stuff and kills her minion leaving weiss and nadia :blink: & confused

^_^ hope that helped

i missed a couple minutes of the episode because my tape stopped and i got home late. i saw from the beginning until vaughn found jacks little book with his medication and blood pressure n stuff like that, and the next part i saw was when the found him injecting himself. plaz tell me what happened or whatsever they said. anthing would be heelpful thx

They didn't cut out much. It was at the part when Syd said dad here doctor lindle or soemthin and then it looked like he was goin 2 say somethin. I don't think anything happaned. They cut it off becuz of some gay fallen Idol thing(seriously who cares about Paula Abdoul and her affairs :P ) I don't know y it only cout out over here. If anyone thinks something happaned that I don't know PLEAZ TELL LE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT I FEEL LIKE I'M MISSING SOMETHIN! :lol:

Ah! I didn't fall asleep.. but ABC did cut out. Did that happen to anyone else?

I have no idea what happens after the doctor shows up to see Jack.. can anyone tell me? I doubt I missed much, but I know I didn't get to see the very end, or the promo for next week.

Thanks!

Thanks for the recap!

I think Janet covered it all. I asked a couple people to make sure no one left anything out :P

nataliethealiasfreak said:
oh my gawwwwd! i got soooo pissed!!!  :angry:  stupid canadian tv!!! apparently we didn't miss much, just the promo for next week! i was so looking forward to it! now i have to wait until alias-media gets it *taps fingers on desk*
[post="1327516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

grrrrrrrrrrrrr i know! Alias gets delayed like every week cause they switch over from CTV to ABC! ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate when they do that! i missed the ending too!

Back