Mommy and Daddy

Thanks so much for the pm!!

Please keep me updated!!!

LOve stories where they hate each other at first and then fall madly in love!!!!

Woah, you guys are awesome! Because I love you all, so much, here's an update!!! I hope you enjoy this fic, because I'm having so much fun writing it!

Chapter 2

When I re-entered the classroom the jocks stifled a laugh, as did the cheerleaders, before I paused and took my seat. Mrs. Henderson began to tell them of their assignment. “Now class, I’m sure that you have heard about this assignment from my previous students, and I must tell you that it will be a challenge. Each of you will be assigned a partner to complete this assignment, luckily we have ten boys and ten girls in this class, so there will be a perfect number for you all.”

“What do you want us to do?” I asked, evoking a howl of laughter from the rest of the class.

“Settle down,” Mrs. Henderson sighed, “I will pair you up, and each pair will get their own baby to keep safe for two weeks.”

“What?!” a cheerleader, Lauren, screeched. Lauren Reed, the queen of the school, the most popular girl in the world of Jefferson High; also the most annoying and horrible person on the planet.

“Miss Reed, please keep it down. As I was saying, you will be paired off and given a baby, which has a memory chip inside it so I can see how you were treating it. The baby will cry, need to be changed, fed, and taken care of, just as if it were a real child. This exercise has been designed to give you a taste of parenthood, and to help you gain some responsibility. Any questions?”

No one put up their hands, “Alright then, I’ll pair you off.” She looked out into the faces of her students, “Miss Reed with Mr. Jackson, Mr. Weiss with Miss Haynes,” she continued through the class until there were two people left, “And finally Miss Bristow with Mr. Vaughn,” I gasped and clutched my hands over my face. There was no one who I would want to be partnered less than with Michael Vaughn. Michael Vaughn is that annoying guy who thinks he’s all that. He’s the captain and quarterback of the football team, class president, and not to mention gorgeous!; the only problem is, is that he’s a jackass and doesn’t know I exist. I guess he knows now.

A few minutes later, she told us to sit next to our partner. I got up and moved to the back of the room and sighed as I took my seat next to Michael Vaughn. “Now,” Mrs. Henderson said, “I will give each pair their new baby.” As she passed out the ‘children’ to the other people she would tell each of them, “Congratulations, you’re parents,” before moving on to the next couple.

Now it was our turn, “Congratulations, you’re parents.” Mrs. Henderson told us before walking up to the front of the classroom, “Now, talk to your partners,” oh, that’s right, I haven’t ever said a word to Michael Vaughn before, “And figure out your schedules to look after the baby, and talk about a name. This assignment will go faster if you can get along with your partner.”

“So…” I sighed.

Michael stared at me with a look of disgust, “What?” he said bitterly, “We have to figure out a name for this thing?”

“Uh, yeah. That would be why she said it.”

“Do you know any good names?” he said with an even tone.

“Do you want it to be a girl or a boy?” I asked, trying to be nice.

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Well, you sure are helpful.”

“Look,” Michael started gruffly, “I don’t want to do this project, with you, or anyone, but I need this mark. Can we just make it as impersonal as we can?”

“That’s not going to work,” I told him.

“Yeah, well I don’t have time for this. I have football practice every night after school, so I can’t work too much on this.”

“I can’t do it by myself, Michael.”

“Well, you’re like a freaking genius, I’ve seen your marks, you’re the top of the class.”

“But taking care of a baby… thing, doesn’t have anything to do with smarts!” I cried, gaining some attention from Mrs. Henderson. “I can’t do it alone. This project is to see how we act as co-parents, not single motherhood.”

“Fine,” he sighed, “It’s a boy.”

“Ok, so you name it,” I suggested.

“Adam,” he said quickly, “Let’s name it Adam.”

“Great, now we’re getting somewhere,” I sighed, “So, what nights do you have practice?” I asked.

“Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights; except tonight, because it’s been cancelled.”

“Alright, I can do the ‘babysitting’ thing those nights, but you have to do it on Tuesday and Thursday nights because I have dance.”

“You dance?” he asked, completely ignoring what I had said other than that.

“Yeah, I’ve been dancing my entire life.”

“I never took you as the dancing type,” he said seriously.

I scoffed at him, “Yeah, as if you’d ever notice me. You don’t even look at me, or acknowledge my existence in this school.”

“I notice you!” he said offended.

“Okay, so why don’t you ever talk to me? Huh?” he paused, “See? You don’t know anything about me.”

He looked down at the doll in his arms which began to cry with a loud mechanical baby cry. “felgercarb,” he grunted. It was quite comical to watch him try and stop the baby from crying, I had to stifle a laugh. “Be quiet little doll,” he said out loud.

“Um… you’re holding it wrong,” I said before taking the doll into my arms, and within a few moments the crying sound had stopped.

“How did you do that?” he asked curiously.

“Years of babysitting and looking after my housekeeper’s kids.” I said quickly. “You said that your practice tonight has been cancelled?” he nodded yes, “If you want, you can come to my place or something and I could teach you how to hold a baby,” I suggested.

“Sure,” he said to my surprise, “Just meet me out front after school.”

The bell rang and we headed off our separate ways, Michael carried the baby, Adam, with him to his next class and I watched him walk off before leaving myself.

Please review! :D PMs are going out slowly... it takes a long time, and there are so many!*

*I really don't mind that though... the more people reading, the better things are!

PM LIST
74Aliaschickita47
albob
Aliaschick347
aliasfan212
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
amlynac
ballerina
benzmine
catfishally
Chicketepee
ChrisM

cookiemonster
dandan
derevkointraining
EnglandAddict2020
Faye Vaughn
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gracie-lou
grassyass
gregstar

gucci_94
hannahb
jadeygirl
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
lady alias
Lily Ella
littleangel
LittleNicky
LoobyLou
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl

MH55995
Ms.MichaelVaughn
PointguysGirl
Silvinha
sparklingrainbow
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
SuperDuck123
Syd_ Vaughn
sydney_alias_vaughn
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd4Vaughn

sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
tunita
tubby
UndercoverPhoenix47
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vartan-lova
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnshoney

Number one I love the comment about Lauren.
I am glad he is being less of an a**.
Ooo they are gonna have a baby together!
hehe...evil plan!

haha! i saw an episode of Ned's School Survival Guide (or something) on this!! it was sooo funny!!!
ooooo!!!! alone time!!
AHh!!! haha, laurens an idiot. <just thought i'd state the obvious

Great chapter...Michael is being an ass, hopefully it is just a front and he'll start acting nice to Syd...thanks for the PM!!!!!

haha there parents!! this should be great! we have the babies at my school too (only each kid gets there own and only for a week) and my friend had one in 9th grade and i made it start crying in bio class (i didnt mean to though) and dang that thing is loud!! lol good times... ok ill shut up now. great update! cant wait for moreeeeeeee ~Lizzy

we have the babies at my school too (only each kid gets there own and only for a week) and my friend had one in 9th grade and i made it start crying in bio class (i didnt mean to though) and dang that thing is loud!! lol good times... ok ill shut up now. great update! cant wait for moreeeeeeee ~Lizzy
Aw, you're so lucky! We didn't get to do it at my school, so I don't know if it's supposed to be one week or one baby per person, but I wanted to change things for the fic. I don't know why, but I've always wanted to do that assignment.

Aw, you're so lucky! We didn't get to do it at my school, so I don't know if it's supposed to be one week or one baby per person, but I wanted to change things for the fic. I don't know why, but I've always wanted to do that assignment.

yea i never got to do it either and iam guessing each school does it a diffrent way so it doesnt really matter... its your fic have fun with it!! and besides it makes a better plot this way lol.

Haha this is hilarious, they have to raise a machine baby together. Mike is in for a ride, since he can't even hold it right.
Thanks for the PM and Great update

oh my god!! i´m just trying to imagine how horribly awkard it would be to have to carry that baby yokei around, and have to calm it if it started crying... in a bus for example.... at school, at least you´re not the only one. I love it!! thanks for the PM

great update, you gotta think that Vaughan does know perfectly well who Syd is. Thank you for the pmand for the great update. Please update again soon

Back