Mommy and Daddy

Great update. Vaughn's still being a little snobbish.. not talking to Syd because he might lose his so called friends is just not nice.

Thanks for the PM

I got married when I was that age too!
Actually I believe I got married twice because with the first boy I got into a fight over whether he should take my last name or I take his.
Haha that is really funny to remember that stuff.
Michael was kind of a semi-jerk.

.....baby Adam began to wail.

“You have a baby?” Jaime laughed.

“Yeah, don’t you need a boyfriend for that?” Cassie giggled.

“No,” I laughed, “It’s not a real baby, it’s a doll that cries and needs to be ‘fed’; it’s for a school project.”

“Oh, so you’re not a mommy?” Jaime asked.

“No, I’m not a mommy.” I replied. I took Adam in my arms and walked upstairs to do my other homework.

:lol:

Great!
Thanks for the pm!

the kids are cute :P

Michael's a jerk, he better apologize again and he should stop worrying what other people think of him

thanks for the pm

aww da kids are so cute... i have been married many times :lol:

Michael is a bit stupid.. u don't say that to a person you moose! :banghead:

great update (y)

They kids questions were fun... Something thoughts I could use for future reference :lol:

Lovely update :hug: your cookie
I'm actually planning a sequel for when this one is finished. This fic is going to be short... like 15-20 chapters, and then a sequel that should be longer. :D And yes, the questions may be important in the future!!! :P

~Anja

Hopefully Vaughn and Syd will become closer, and
he will realize that its better to have few real close friends
than a whole lot of friends who are not sincere.
thanks for the pm.

OO I'm not liking how he ignores her just so he will still have friends!!!!
-I'm sure he will start to like her and she will fall for him...and it will all work out in the end!!!! :woot: ;)
-Great update!! Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... Michael is kinda an #$ ... love he kids ... hehe Cassie has as husband ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great chapter, it was so cute. And the who Syddie is he your bf thing was hysterical to me because my one friend asked me if the guy she liked and i were going to be going out and yeah (off topic sorry). So I found it funny. Thank you for the PM, I did get one! :D

-Erin :smiley:

aww that was great!! i kinda feel sorry for both of them! i mean poor syd, she muct be really lonely not having anyone to talk to and also being picked! and michael, it must be hard, always having to live up to peoples expectations, feeling like you have to be someone your not just so that people will accpet you!
i hope they end up being friends after the project is over!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Back