Mommy?

Well, they have done some quite expected things before... hint, Sloane... for all those who know what I'm talking about.

Heck, the fans think of everything. After all, I was expecting Sydney's mother to be a KGB spy almost from the beginning. I was waffling on whether she was alive or Jack killed her, but I figured if she was alive it would open more storylines, so that made more sense . . .
^_^

amisha said:
i heard about the sloane thing. grace told me...
Oh, heck, there were odd hints from the first season . . . but I still hope that it's a red herring. That's what I hoped then and it's what I hope now.
^_^

Frogboy_Lives said:
I don't if anyone else has brought this idea up...

But has anyone else considered the fact that Irina has two sisters?
as soon as they introduced katya, i've thought that maybe she is sark's mom, i mean there has to be a reason sark hasnt killed sydney yet (as he obviously has nothing against killing ppl and certainly has had many chances)...it would also explain why he was working for team irina...<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe--> i used to think that sark was irina's son, but i gave up on that after reading the spysis spoilers...unless she (spysis) and sark are twins....but that would be *too* weird<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

only telling u sydbristow13 cuz i know (personally, i LOVE VAUGHN AND AM A TOTAL S/V SHIPPER, but opinions r opinions), it was in q and a when syd was talking about rambaldi to kendall

going back to mummy of sark... maybe it was emily?

and for some reason sloane didn't want the kid so he told her that it was still-born or something..

Back