Monster In Law [merged topics]

I have to see it because Wanda from "Wanda at large" and "Wanda does it all" was in the commercial. And it looks really funny of course.

got this from sd-1...

Some info about MIL on Showbiz data:

Estimates for
Friday, May, 13, 2005
Title Daily Total

MONSTER-IN-LAW 8.0 8.0
KICKING & SCREAMING 6.3 6.3
UNLEASHED 3.8 3.8
KINGDOM OF HEAVEN 2.8 28.3
HOUSE OF WAX 2.2 17.6

Whoa...that's kinda surprising. Most people thought Kicking and Screaming would be number one...especially with the less than stellar reviews Monster in Law is getting.

Actually there was a poll on EW I think, that it asked what movie you are PSYCHED to see (not including Star Wars) and overall I think that "Kingdom Of Heaven" was out on top, and then some other movies, but "Monster In Law" got only around 10-15% of the vote, and "Kicking and Screaming on got 6% of the vote!

So it doesn't surprise me that Monster In Law jumped out on top.

boyscout4747 said:
Actually there was a poll on EW I think, that it asked what movie you are PSYCHED to see (not including Star Wars) and overall I think that "Kingdom Of Heaven" was out on top, and then some other movies, but "Monster In Law" got only around 10-15% of the vote, and "Kicking and Screaming on got 6% of the vote!

So it doesn't surprise me that Monster In Law jumped out on top.
[post="1340306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I guess I was surprised because 'experts' didn't think it'd open well. And overall Kicking and Screaming has looked like it's gotten better reviews. Oh well, I plan on seeing them both...just not this weekend.

Alot of people didn't wanna see it or didnt like it because of Jane Fonda and that whole thing with the war that one year. Some reviews were good, others bad.

:woot: #1!

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='May 16 2005, 07:02 AM']but i'm sure there's a big MV following out there to make sure he does well  ;)  :P
[post="1341917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote] (y) yeah! Go MV!

Back