Season 2 More from this episode

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Numbers
Server 47 is the one Sydney needs to access on the plane, the one that is the main The Alliance computer.

The code Dixon gives is: SA234564SA

No way!
How did Sydney put her hair up on the plane after getting out of the underweaer? It was just suddenly put up.

So the plane was over the Atlantic – until Sydney jumped off, when it conveniently was over the land

Notes
The ALIAS logo is normally only at the end - that was weird!
The song “American Woman” was also in a promo for the real Alias pilot

Letters
Over the [A]tlantic
Los Angel[E]s
There were probably more, but if there were I missed them

i caught the 47 server also, as soon as she said it, i had to say it aloud to actually register it!!! Rambaldi again!!! I wonder where jj's taking it this time!! and i also thought about the hair also, and it had two clips in it!!!what a spy can do with a whole set of costumers!!!

I freaked when the Alias logo came on, and then another commercial. I was afraid it was cut off early!

hahah yeah i was like wait... how did she just land on the ground like that??? and the earrings stayed on the whole time. if you havent noticed, her ears arent pierced ( think im right)... and so they musta been clip ons.. okayy hehe

Right before "Phase One" on CTV they reran "The Getaway" and I noticed the second time round that the mention of 47 came up quite alot, but for the life of me I can't remember how or where. Poo.

yeah i noticed the hair ting too..and also the land after it saying "over the atlantic"..lol. and how the guys both went right into the propeller thingy of the plane and syd just went past it..lol. and i think there was also the
P[h]illipines..

Ya i noticed the hair thing 2. It kinda bothered me since our super spy can do her hair in two seconds flat and is it even possible for a human to get sucked out of a plane and not die of high blood pressure?

I also noticed the hair too....was it just me or even though everything in the plain was being sucked out the door, her hair pretty much stayed in place?? That must be some superspy hair clips or hair spray :P

Also, you see a chair fly out the door. but then she is holding a table which is staying put. the bolts would have come right out of the floor. and i noticed some other things when i watched it for the second time yesterday.
1. the lobsters. aren't you supposed to put them in head first? if not, they don't die instantly and shoot poison through their bodies. then you will get poisoned. but they just dropped them in.
2. when Syd was telling will to leave town. will was on a payphone. she wasn't using her cell (was she?) will wouldn't just call the CIA out of the blue. how did will just walk by the pay phone at the exact instant syd called? lol

Back