Season 5 more on season premiere

12/01 - Sydney, Vaughn, Jack and Dixon are stunned by CIA Director Hayden Chase's (Angela Bassett) choice to be their new boss. Meanwhile, Sydney and Vaughn's possible reconciliation is surprisingly in doubt -- even though Lauren is dead -- and Sydney learns an appalling secret about Jack that threatens to destroy their relationship. Additionally, against Sydney's vehement objections, her new boss partners her with Jack to hunt down a modern-day samurai; Sydney's half-sister, Nadia, is reluctant to return to the spy game since learning the truth about her father -- Arvin Sloan; and Vaughn and Jack share a surprising bond over Jack's unspeakable past misdeed - much to Sydney's chagrin. Source: ABC

Whatever is Jack's secret, he did it to protect Sydney probably. I trust Jack, and know he isn't bad, and that eventually Sydney will stop being mad. She is always getting mad at him about something.

I agree, whatever he did it was to protect her! he's not probably the best guy ever but he just want the best for Syd! However I understand why she's always getting mad, his methods are a bit strange! :P

But in S3 they were so close, it was really nice!! I hope whatever she discovers won't change that relationship.

It sounds like we're going to have a bit 0f Vack!!! woooww!!! :D I love Vack! I'm crazy for Vack!! I want Vack!! ;)

Yeah, I understand why Syd would get mad, but she needs to just listen to Jack. He has been protecting her since the beginning. She thinks the worst and then find out he was helping her.

HOpe we get lots of Jack.

filmlover said:
Yeah, I understand why Syd would get mad, but she needs to just listen to Jack. He has been protecting her since the beginning.  She thinks the worst and then find out he was helping her. 

HOpe we get lots of Jack.
[post="1092626"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wish she'd listen to him too, but I also think she's being a typical child in this aspect...you know, getting mad at your parents only to find out later that what they did was actually for your benefit ;)

Of course, their situation is in no way typical, but you get my drift :P

Yeah in S3 there were so many Jack/Syd moments and it was great! I so do not want Jack to be the bad guy!! I would absolutely cringe. Pls, Syd can't lose her dad! She has lost Francie, Will, her mom, Vaughn, everybody she loves! She can't lose Jack now!

"surprisingly" !?!? :thud: DID THEY WATCH SEASON THREE AT ALL?!?!?!?!

<_< *mutterstupididioticpeoplemutter*

As for Vack bonding, especially against Sydney -- that's disgusting... -_-

So i'm guessing jack killed someone syd cared about, like a previous spoiler stated. (someone syd dearly loves will kill someone else syd dearly loves)

maybe he killed Irina- that would be why Vaughn and him bond because obviously V just killed Lauren (the murdering husbands club). And when vaughn was deliberating over whether or not to go thru with it in S3, Syd went to jack to discuss it and he admitted he wanted nothing less than to have killed Irina himself after her betrayal(s)

thats my theory at least

maybe it isn't Jack. when would he have killed her? It wasn't during S3, since he was IMing her, or at least he thought it was her. I don't see him killing her after the finale. I still think its Vaughn. From what Lauren said, it seems like Irina was dead in S3, probably after Jack was sent to solitary, because when he was released he hadn't seen or spoken to Irina in over a year. Anything could have happened to her during that period.

I am getting confused again. I don't even know why I try to understand or make sense out of anything that happens on Alias.

I still don't get why Jack would kill Irina now? It doesn't seem like she was a threat to Sydney, and she was helping him find her during the missing two yrs. That statement he made to Sydney in S3 was weird. I figured that he meant when he had suspicions of her during that marriage, and that he should have taken care of her then, instead of ignoring his suspicions. Maybe he meant in S2, he should have killed her.

I was so freaked out by what Syd found out in the season finale. I mean, is she a clone? Is she a science experiment? I need answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! :angry:

I don't think anyone can say Jack killed Irina. Or maybe someone will try to make it look that way, but that can't be the case. I wonder if Jack did know where she was the missing years and if he knew about her torture? That was speculated a lot months ago, but I don't think that is true anymore.

any word on the Covenant? I'm sure they will have a new name this time! 🐈 :eekhair:
I can't wait to see Katya-Sark-Anna, I'm convinced they are a team!

Back