More Than A Feeling

Chapter 6: No One Like You

It has taken months for Sark to recover. The baby is due soon and Lauren and Sark have let their gaurd down in the time. Saftey has become natrual for them since Vaughn attacked them. Bomani provides sevanlance and protection for them. He realizes the importance of a child. Bomani's childhood was a disgrace and he dould do anything to let this child live a normal life. No activity for a while, any day now and a baby would be broguht into the world. In Africa they have finally began to live normal lives. Sark goes out to his job, he works for Bomani in a mob down there. He does the dirty work because it brought in the most money.

Another day passes and Sark heads off into town. He walks down an alley and pulls out a gun. He was going to kill a man for business. He runs into a suprise while down there. Lauren begins to have contractions at her house and calls Sark, no answer, she rings for Bomani and he rushes her to the hospital, "Where is he!!" Lauren yells as she is being pulled away in a wheelchair. "I don't know, I sent him on a five minute job, I'll looks for him." Bomani says running out the door. He goes to the location and sees nothing, he searches more intently and finds Sarks wallet on the ground. He looks up and narrows his eyes.

Lauren waiting in a bed, looks at the emptiness of the room she is in. She was going to have to deliver this baby alone. She begins to cry and thinks what it would have been if the childs were Vaughn, no heartbreak, no fights, and no lonliness. Bomani runs all around town looking for Sark, he thought he could handle this, a simple job, and now he could very well be dead. He thinks of Lauren and debates if he should go and tell her that her fiancee' was missing or conitnue looking for Sark, he hops in his car and drives away.

Sark awakes in a dark room. "You know I would have never of found you if your gang activity and crimes weren't so high down here. But now I have you and it's time for you to pay." says a shadowy voice. "I recognize your voice, there is no reason to hid, Agent Vaughn, but you can't kill me now, you see, Lauren is due any day now and you wouldn't want to kill me now as a new fater." he says. "I don't care hwats going on in your life, you wrecked mine and give me one good reason why I shouldn't return the favor?" Vaughn says. "Vaughn stop! This isn't you, this will haunt you forever, and I can't let you live with the guilt." Sydney says stepping out of the shadows. She couldn't let him, it wasn't right. All of the sudden, gunshots pummel Sark all around his chest. Sydney was appalled. She walked over to him and put her hand his neck. He was dead.

Lauren was pushing and pushing and finally, the doctor was holding a little person in his arms. He has the nurses clean it and wrap it up in a blanket. A new baby boy, Lauren grasps her son in her arms and weaps uncontrollably. "What it his name?" the doctor says smiling. "His name is Micheal." she repsond smiling.

Sydney looks behind her and sees her father holding a smoking gun. "There is your clossure." Sydney looks at him in disgust and walks out. Vaughn was shocked, but a part of him, happy. He walsk out with Jack. Bomani passes them in his car and slows down when he sees them. He ignores them and runs into the building they departed from. He sees Sark's dead body and puts his head dwon. He returns to the hospital. He walks in and into her room. "Look, we have a boy, where is Sark, he must know the good news." she says happy to see someone. Bomani, stays silent and looks at her and his head slightly shakes.

is body language was so intense. "No... NO!" Lauren yells crying. "He can't be!" she shrieks. "I'm sorry." Bomani says. Weeks go by of deep grief and Lauren has been drinking herself to sleep. She couldn't handle it anymore. She went to bed after writing for a while. She falls into sleep, never expecting to wake up again. Her baby cries in the night and Lauren is dead. Without her true love there was no reason to live, and she was still being hunted. Before she went to bed she set off her alarm so people would come to her house nd find her child.

The letter at her desk said: Without my love there is no tommorow for me, I have tried and tried but why, I do not know. I would like Michel Vaughn to raise my child, and never tell him what kind of people we were and what happend to us, if you have sense of human compassion you will fufill my death wish. I'm sorry to abandon my child and I loved him dearly, but this is where my road ends, Goodbye.

1 Year Later

Sydney sits down feeling her round and pregnant body. She sees Vaughn walk in carrying little Micheal. He was around 1 now. They have been through some rough things in the past year, but now they have a family to worry about. The life that chose them. They smile at one another as they embark on the journey of life together. THE END!!!

Thats it, I would like to thank those who read and responded to this story, hope you enjoyed.

And here is another thought, I was thinking of a sequel to the story, either of Syd and Vaughn rasing the child, coping with the loss and raising a family or Vaughn stumbles upon a journal that was Lauren's while she was sneaking around and like each chapter is an entry, well I don't know they are processing thoughts, tell me what you think.

Back