Drama Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

wen is it, was it out in the US? 10th June i soon. i think it looks really good HAVE to see it cos of Brad Pitt and the whole 'movie which split brad and jen' i dont like it because of that tho. hope im not busy that day!! xx helen xx :love:

This movie was SO GOOD!

I was laughing for the ENTIRE 2 hours! I wasn't really expecting it to be that funny, but it REALLY was.

The action was alright, pretty good at times, average at others.

The story was really interesting, but throwaway.

So action movie-wise, it was alright, but if you're looking for some good laughs HOLY felgercarb go see this movie.

saw it last night
quality selection
they are good together
she looks stunning
he is doing fine as well
plenty of action
fairly decent script
first chance to go to the movies
since revenge of the sith... :cool:

Thought it was very entertaining. They certainly had good chemistry onscreen. I have to agree with about 3 reviews I had read prior to seeing "Smith", the script kind of does fall apart that last 20-30 minutes of the movie. Other than that, certainly worth the price of admission.

I saw it last night and I thought is was awesome!!!!really great one liners!!!(anyone who's seen it 10) so I say go see it if you like movies like this with alot of guns and spy stuff.

i enjoyed the film, aside from the fact that its brad pitt... 🤤 hehehe, the very first scene was really funny.

"so how long have you known each other?"
"five"
"six"
"five or six years"

now this cracked me up! at the very beginning, it was something. except for the last parts of the movie where they are fighting against 50 gunmen, agents.. its just not realistic.. they all got hit only at their vests.. teehee.. i duno, got used to Alias maybe where someone is wounded..

but all in all, i loved it. :coolthumb:

loved the *dinner scene* where they both have a hunch that their spouses are assasins. that was uber funny!

i loved this film..i thought it was good. it could have turned out to just be those two and no plot...but it had a decent plot. brad and AJ are totally hot together and separately...and it translates well on screen

I loved the scene right after they completely trashed their house.

The part where they both have the guns to each other, then John puts his down and says "I can't do it" and Jane replies "No! C'mon!" I mean they are GOOD together!

And also the scene where they're having breakfast the morning after, and EVERYTHING is trashed, THAT SONG WAS THE SAME AS THE SEASON 4 FINALE! "Lay Lady Lay". But I loved how they were all like -

"Oh so what happened when you left the table that night"
"Oh that was Blah Blah Blah"
"AW! I wanted him!"
"So how did you not hear the helicopters that one night...?"
"OH! I have partially deaf that night. Hand grenade."
"Well that one trip to Chicago? 3 broked ribs, broken eye socket, aberrated ear lobe"
"Oh ouch. I have no feeling in these three fingers..."

^That was my favorite scene.....apart from the marriage therapy scenes! lol

boyscout11 said:
The tango/frisking was the sexiest part.  "It's all John, sweetheart" :thud:
[post="1379963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I can't believe that they put that "other" part right after it (Angie goes down, Brad turns to the camera and smiles) in the movie!

I mean I heard that they cut out a steamy sex scene because of what was going on with the media at that time. Soooo they cut out a sex scene and left THAT in. LOL

boyscout4747 said:
"Oh so what happened when you left the table that night"
"Oh that was Blah Blah Blah"
"AW! I wanted him!"
"So how did you not hear the helicopters that one night...?"
"OH! I have partially deaf that night.  Hand grenade."
"Well that one trip to Chicago? 3 broked ribs, broken eye socket, aberrated ear lobe"
"Oh ouch.  I have no feeling in these three fingers..."

^That was my favorite scene.....apart from the marriage therapy scenes! lol
[post="1377029"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Actually it was a perforated ear drum (ouch!). And the grenade was something that started with "p" (I'll remember it later lol... one of those things... :rolleyes:)

I thought it was cute. :smiley: Angelina Jolie is seriously TEH best. She's an amazing actress no matter what kind of movie she's in. That part where she was like, "No! C'mon!" -- so good. I could totally feel what she was feeling at that moment.

There were a couple of scenes that really annoyed me because they were totally unrealistic, even given the situations that the film created. Like, when they were trying to kill each other in that huge scene and then suddenly start passionately making out. :rolleyes: :yawn: I was like, :wtf: Never. They both know they're gonna be killed if they don't kill each other. It just didn't make any sense. And was very cliche.

But otherwise, really fun. I really like Jolie a lot. :smiley: In case you couldn't already tell. ;)

^Unrealistic scenes like the ending and the shootout? How they kill 100 dudes at once?

Yeah, but honestly, I could say that I didn't care. Like at the ending, I was like "OK they can't die.....because that would just be a waste of beauty, so they should just like go out there and just shoot everyone....yeah that would be AWESOME!" LOL