Season 3 Nadia and Vaughn??

kburrdc said:
anything that works to keep Syd and Vaughn apart would be fantastic - Syd deserves much better than what Vaughn could ever hope to offer her!
what makes you think he'll offer Nadia something even better? I think they should either introduce a HOTTER guy on the show or have some sort of relationship going between Nadia and Sark, but Sark has to be a good boy and try not to torture his girlfriend ^_^

kburrdc said:
I find it offensive that people insist on keeping them together no matter what...get real...Vaughn proved himself unworthy this entire season...
Yes, but Sydney loves him. That's her choice, and obviously her character still thinks Vaughn is worthwhile.

And to the people who think there should be a 'hotter' guy introduced. If Vaughn is so unworthy because of his actions, does that mean somebody else would be acceptable just because he is physically attractive?

Yes, but Sydney loves him. That's her choice, and obviously her character still thinks Vaughn is worthwhile.

And to the people who think there should be a 'hotter' guy introduced. If Vaughn is so unworthy because of his actions, does that mean somebody else would be acceptable just because he is physically attractive?

I agree with you. If indeed it comes out that Vaughn was somehow brainwashed by Lauren then most of his actions this season can be explained. In the final analysis, brainwashing and all, Vaughn still loves Syd and Syd loves Vaughn. We also have to realize that his character was written that way this season.

We all have our own opinions and likes/dislikes. Let's respect that.

I have wanted them back together (Syd and Vaughn) most of the season, but after Legacy I am not so sure our Vaughn deserves Syd. If he continues to be unworthy, I would love to see them bring Will back. He was awesome and very protective of Syd. It takes a strong guy to be protective of her, and Will impressed me. I miss his character and Syd could use a true blue friend! :D

Natalia said:
kburrdc said:
I find it offensive that people insist on keeping them together no matter what...get real...Vaughn proved himself unworthy this entire season...

Well, isn't that what most people immediately think of Vaughn right off the bat? They drool over him because he's so-called "hot" although his character is lacking in almost every aspect. If that were the case, I was suggesting we might as well just bring in any other hot person day in and day out.

Vaughn does not deserve Syd. We all saw in Legacy how his inexplicable hate for Lauren caused for him to be selfish and walk out on Syd when they were rescuing Nadia, thus leaving her in a compromising situation where she could have been hurt or killed or the mission might have failed altogether.

Say what you want but Vaughn = :yawn:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Natalia said:
kburrdc said:

Well, isn't that what most people immediately think of Vaughn right off the bat? They drool over him because he's so-called "hot" although his character is lacking in almost every aspect. If that were the case, I was suggesting we might as well just bring in any other hot person day in and day out.

Vaughn does not deserve Syd. We all saw in Legacy how his inexplicable hate for Lauren caused for him to be selfish and walk out on Syd when they were rescuing Nadia, thus leaving her in a compromising situation where she could have been hurt or killed or the mission might have failed altogether.

Say what you want but Vaughn = :yawn:
Um, I was just saying that Sydney's character loves Vaughn, and that it has always been her choice. I wasn't making decisions as to whether or not they should be together.

Alias Anna said:
nope! i don't think Vadia is going to happen. I'm actually pro-Sarkia (sark/nadia). :D
I actually think that might happen.

It is so much more realistic than Syd/Sark or Vaughn/Nadia. As I have said before, they are much better ages for each other, and also we don't yet really know much about Nadia, so she could very easily turn bad.

freelancer7 said:
I have wanted them back together (Syd and Vaughn) most of the season, but after Legacy I am not so sure our Vaughn deserves Syd. If he continues to be unworthy, I would love to see them bring Will back. He was awesome and very protective of Syd. It takes a strong guy to be protective of her, and Will impressed me. I miss his character and Syd could use a true blue friend! :D
I think Will is a much better person for Syd than Vaughn...it was so much fun this season when he went on the mission with her! I hope they bring him back in Season 4 for more episodes...

yea and hardly anyone notices him anymore... :lol:

Um, I was just saying that Sydney's character loves Vaughn, and that it has always been her choice. I wasn't making decisions as to whether or not they should be together.

*sighs* the second paragraph was just what I thought of Vaughn and their relationship. I wasn't trying to prove something, just my opinion. :blink:

Yeah! look at Weiss, he's as cool as a cucumber! :P he's so awesome!
Even though it's a n interesting twist, i don't think that JJ would place Nadia and Vaughn together- it would just be too weird :ermm:

Poor Nadia . . . we've barely met her, and already she's been paired off with everybody from Vaughn to (egads) Jack . . .
-_-

Back