i like how cute and flirtatious she is
with weiss, but i think vaughn's prediction
about weiss and relationships is about to
come true again
and nadia's emptying the clip of
the gun into the person she thought
responsible was pretty menacing...

MC

i cant wait for the new season it unfortunately only starts here in April damn channel but I look forward to it but I already love her

#1: liliana
#2: G$f3arl3ssG$
#3: Alias Anna
#4: RaeAlias
#5: cute_as_candy
#6: Alias_Freak
#7: Spirit
#8: Slaoneaholic
#9: jgmvlover
#10: vaughnsmyguy
#11: sd6452
#12: Mr Sloane
#13: vaughnandsyd4eva
#14: sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
#15: heenz
#16: sfs&v
#17: AlexBristow03
#18: Padme912
#19: SurvAgentBristow
#20: Vaughnchik74
#21: miafan
#22: NSDeReVkO
#23: xinli11
#24: SurvAgentBristow
#25: MargoSark
#26: acting_chica
#27: ReedCordial bandit
#28: StAgEpRiNcEsS
#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS
#32: MargoSark
#33: Spy Sis

updated list welcome Spy Sis

I'm confused. Don't get me wrong, I love Nadia and Mia...but how is she Argentinian. I don't mean that she grew up there but how is she of hispanic decsent? Sloane is European and isn't Irina Swedish? :blink: I can see why she has the accent, from living there, but why does she have the features?

there could be something that I am missing, I don't know...

maybe Sloane isn't the father... :blink:

ah since the girl was born that way she cant really change the way she looks be a little hard to try. but i get what you mean i do not know maybe he isn't but then that would mean Irina would have cheated on Jack with someone else as well

Hey, :welcome: to the newcomers.

Anyone can update the list! I was only doing it because it didn't seem like anyone else was. Just give each other the numbers and keep it growing. Heck, liliana is the founder, not me.

I'm confused. Don't get me wrong, I love Nadia and Mia...but how is she Argentinian. I don't mean that she grew up there but how is she of hispanic decsent? Sloane is European and isn't Irina Swedish? blink.gif I can see why she has the accent, from living there, but why does she have the features?
To clarify, Mia is indeed Argentinian. Her character, Nadia, however, is not. Since Irina, a Russian, is her mother and Sloane, a Jewish man, is her father, that would make her half Russian and half Jewish-American. The reason she had Argentinian ties was because when she was a baby, she was kept hidden there to be on the safe side. As she grew up, she adapted to the Argentinian culture and thus has the Latin-based last name also. She grew up in an orphanage, remember?

Sorry, have to update the list since I noticed a discrepancy. Spy Sister will be #32. MargoSark was added on twice. Re-check the list, you're #25.

#1: liliana
#2: G$f3arl3ssG$
#3: Alias Anna
#4: RaeAlias
#5: cute_as_candy
#6: Alias_Freak
#7: Spirit
#8: Slaoneaholic
#9: jgmvlover
#10: vaughnsmyguy
#11: sd6452
#12: Mr Sloane
#13: vaughnandsyd4eva
#14: sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
#15: heenz
#16: sfs&v
#17: AlexBristow03
#18: Padme912
#19: SurvAgentBristow
#20: Vaughnchik74
#21: miafan
#22: NSDeReVkO
#23: xinli11
#24: SurvAgentBristow
#25: MargoSark
#26: acting_chica
#27: ReedCordial bandit
#28: StAgEpRiNcEsS
#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS
#32: Spy Sister

ooo she was too no anyone can give out numbers it doesn't matter to me hell you could call G$f3arl3ssG$ my partner in this i just started it i like that its growing i'm not always here. so please be my guest and you have a point you never know Jack may be her dad

just wanted to know somehting small....

HOW DO YOU SAY MIA?

like:

me-ah
or
my-ah

does it make snese to you? cos i say me-ah cos it sounds better with maestro :lol:

im asking cos i got lena olin name wrong too :P

Back