NBA 2003-2004 Season

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Yes, you heard what I said. The San Antonio Spurs are defending champs! So what if the Lackers beefed up this offseason. The Spurs are still going to win it this year. I'm also a fan of the Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks. I hope all my Texas teams do well this year.

mavs, kings or nets i want to win :D

spurs got their trophy, lakers has thiers, now its nets turn this year!!!!

but i have a bad fealing lakers, might win this one, after all they've been through, they prolly especially want to win it for koby

yeah I always have a bad feeling about the Lakers, especially now they have Kobe, Shaq, Malone and Payton. Four future hall of famers in the starting lineup. I hate them so much! :angry:

plus they can ce on the floor all same time, totally stacked. Kings are pretty good too, go for those 3 pointers :smiley:

we should have lakers hater club, i dislike lakers with a passion

KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them to win the title so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Narf....they were so close, but then all sorts of stuff happen- the Lakers win- GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!, and Chris Webber gets injured!!!!!!!! KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm okay, really...

KINGS RULE!! i know it sucked soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad that webber got injured last year :( i was so angry! i think thye could of won if he didn't get injured peja rules! hehe i just narf alot, pinky rules

Grr sam!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL!!!! THEY HAVE TO!! And a good thing is that they played the Lakers in their last preseason game on Friday, and they won- and it was also without Chris Webber or Vlade Divac!! HAHA!!!!!! It also says that the so-called beefed up Lakers aren't that good....

Oh yeah, Bibby rules!!! :smiley:

yep it should be on right now, i only have mavs game, but thats okay, MAVS ROCK!!! GO MAVS WOOP THOSE LAKERS! noo they're losing so far! erg :(

Well I am watching the Kings game right now!! :woot: They are leading by 14 points at the moment!!! Were, as this is an edit...Now it's a bit smaller lead.

awsome dallas one, but NJ lost to toronto a few days ago, but won against against the wizards.

blah! sucks they lost against the rockets :(, but thats alright rockets i like. come on NJ!!

Back