New HeroEngine Interview

Okay. I'm thinkin' we bound Daax with cuffs and duct tape over his mouth. Put on some suits with the ladies in dresses and the whole lot of Hero's Hall shows up at Simu's door under the guise of liscensing the engine see..

Now umm.. Evran. Yeah you're up front as spoke person and er..

Give some flashy language about how we're the coming out with a new radical game idea and are very interestind in Hero Blade etc. but we need to see it in action before we can discuss the pertinant leasing details.. yeah.. and then.. umm...

oh nevermind

I am so stoked about Bioware using this engine. This is totally the kind of developers you want to showcase your engine. They put the RP back into RPG. Quality companies that want to put out great design can only bode well for Simu's future and the future of the RPG market in general. If you build a great game, the $ will come and it will be long term with your fans. I still have Baldur's gate on my computer.

Lol Thaos, I can understand taping Daax up with duct tape and all, but why me as spokesman? Actually, I'd already have gone down to BioWare and just asked/pestered them to see/drool over it as I live just blocks away... but dern it all, they are using their Austin offices to develop their game with this engine, not the Edmonton one. Arrgh!

Back