Season 5 New promos from tv.com

:woot: :woot: GREAT !!!
Unfortunately my stupid computer can't read it !!!!! can anyone help me ? :Please:
I'm in France and we won't see the new episodes before september !!!!!! Can anyone at least describe the video i'd be so nice !!! :Please:

:woot: :woot: GREAT !!!
Unfortunately my stupid computer can't read it !!!!! can anyone help me ? :Please:
I'm in France and we won't see the new episodes before september !!!!!! Can anyone at least describe the video i'd be so nice !!! :Please:

At first my computer couldn't read these clips also.
Then I used Internet Explorer and also downloaded new version of Windows Media player: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...n&qstechnology=

I hope it helps.

I am also having trouble seeing the clips. is there anyway anybody can put it on another hosting provider for easier access like YouTube, Megaupload, Yousendit, et al? please, I'd really like to see the clips!!! :(

omg it didt work.......but i got the new version of windows media player and it worked............thanks omg"hello sydney" "mom" loved lena :D

The new clip about the episode 100th is interesting! We also see Vaughn in a briefing at APO :D

I have a feeling the clip of Vaughn at the briefing isn't from the 100th episode
He wasn't listed as a guest star for the 100th episode. They could have included
other scenes being filmed in that clip. I had read somewhere that we don't actually
see him back full time until episode 14. That's just what I heard anyway.

which video is vaughn in the briefing room............can you help me

It's the clip called "Behind The Scenes / B-Roll"

I had read somewhere that we don't actually
see him back full time until episode 14.

That's true, Jodi said that over at SD-1. Also the clip with Sydney and Jack, where Sydney says she hate lying to Will about Vaughn being dead, I don't think that is from the episode 100th either..

In the scene with J/I/S in Sydney's appartment Jack says "APO couldn't confirm what the Horizon was, only that it's in a safe deposit box in Vancuver"

Dosn't that make "The Horizon" something small? like a manuscript or something?

Back