Season 5 New spoiler from Sd-1.com

BigFan123 writes:
As you know there will be so great revelation in Lauren's name. Unfortunatly I cannot say because of my "source" issue:( But it will affect Syd and Vaughn. I CAN tell you that it will cause some loyalty concerns.

Wow...O God please dont let it be that someone is related to the other...please please please! :o_O: :eek:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I wonder what her name is?I wonder who she is related to? Just one question since you can't say who, can you at least tell us if it is a jaw dropping revolution?</span>

I'm sorry, I can't say if it is some huge revelation because I didn't originate the spoiler, but with everything on Alias, its always some huge revelation! :redhair:

Can you say if it effects Syd and Vaughn in a good way, I mean, like if the revelation about Lauren leads Vaughn back to Syd? :kissme:

Also that same person posted that if in fact Lauren is not who she is pretending to be, he asked the question Are Vaughn and Lauren really married? is it a legal marriage?

I wouldn't be suprised if Lauren was related to Sark, but then they couldn't be involved in any other way (romantically)... so that would explain about loyalties, etc... I just hope Lauren and Syd are not related... Sydney would probably not go after Vaughn if she found this out.. and well, that just can't happen.

Ok, it says that it will cause some loyalty concerns, but do you mean between Sydney and Vaughn or someone else? Because we all know that it will make issues between Lauren and Vaughn because, duh, her last name isn't Reed and she's been lying. I'm just hoping that it drives a wedge between Lauren and Vaughn and brings Syd closer to Vaughn. Here's to hoping.

I am new to this sight so I hope I am speculating in the right section. Recently I just started watching Alias got addicted & now I'm caught up. Does anyone else think that Lauren might have some connection to Danny? ;) The accent & we have heard it will be someone that not anyone would expect? Just a guess! :D

tenace73 said:
I wouldn't be suprised if Lauren was related to Sark, but then they couldn't be involved in any other way (romantically)... so that would explain about loyalties, etc... I just hope Lauren and Syd are not related... Sydney would probably not go after Vaughn if she found this out.. and well, that just can't happen.
Iagree. I really don't think JJ would make Syd and Lauren related, because we are all kinda expecting that. But, then again, you never know...

Hey guys...sorry but I did not originate this spoiler...it's from someone else I'm just passing along the info but I'm pretty sure that this will happen in eppy 12! :smiley:

klmmcgowan said:
I am new to this sight so I hope I am doing this right. Recently I just started watching Alias got addicted & now I'm caught up. Does anyone else think that Lauren might have some connection to Danny? ;) The accent & we have heard it will be someone no one expects? Just a guess! :D
yes dere r quite a few ppl out dere hu fink da same way u do.

hi everybody!!
Perhaps Lazarey was lauren's father that's why she was so involved in looking for his murderer; and that's why sark told her that sydney killed him.

I think if Lauren were Sloane's daughter that would rock! He's so brilliantly sneaky and she's so unbelievably dullsville. Maybe then she could actually learn some moves that might actually injure someone and not look scared at even the smallest mouse! :woot: Just my opinion.

Hmm, this will be interesting, but like everyone else has said, I really hope that she's not related to Syd..that would be too twisted

Back