Season 5 New spoiler from Sd-1.com

She could be, but then we throw out any chance for Sark and a new girlfriend, but then again, no one on Alias is ever really dead, right? Do we know if Allison Doren is really dead for good? I mean, the last time we thought she was dead after being shot three times, but hey, she can survive a stab wound...

i think if syndey and lauren wind up related it would be really disappointing. i expect better from the show's writers.

i also have my doubts that lauren is bad. let's face it - we all loathe her. (both the actress and the character). if she turned out bad, it would be predictable and make us happy and this whole season has been about keeping us panting for more, making us tune in each week to see if syd and vaugh get back together, putting us through all the emotional torment only to teaze us and let us crash.

this is the torment season and making laurent bad wouldn't fit. i think it's going to be the opposite: that lauren is someone good and it will make us more nuts.

(of course i hope i'm wrong)

HEY EVERYONE I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS BUT I WAS ON THE ABC.COM WEBSITE CHECKING OUT THE ALIAS PAGE AND FOUND OUT THAT THE NEXT EPISODE #11 AIRS ON JANUARY 11 AND THE EPISODE IS CALLED "FULL DISCLOUSER". I JUST THOUGHT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT. MAYBE WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING THAT WILL GET REVEALED IN THAT EPPY. I THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE THIS BECAUSE I HAD READ SOMEWHERE THAT WE HAD TO WAIT TILL JANUARY 18TH FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. NOW WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG. JUST THOUGHT THIS PIECE OF GOOD NEWS WOULD CHEER YOU GUYS UP.

SHESPY76

lab60014 said:
Hmm, this will be interesting, but like everyone else has said, I really hope that she's not related to Syd..that would be too twisted
I agree...yea it would be a shocker if they were related but it would be stupid. -_-
About the lauren being related to sark thing...wouldn't she know that she's related to him by her last name and if she knew then sark would know yes??? Then why would he hold a gun to her head in her car AND put a bomb thingy in her hood??? i dunno...maybe they just have some serious sibling fights lol. or maybe lauren thinks she's not like her family and considers herself a good guy....way to complicated :blink:

A bit off topic, but could it be that the Syd that you see in the cell (her hair is brown) is the real Syd and the blonde Syd is a double? I know it sounds cheesy, just a thought.

As for Lauren, let her name be whatever, as long as she's gone by the end of the year! :D

syd2 said:
A bit off topic, but could it be that the Syd that you see in the cell (her hair is brown) is the real Syd and the blonde Syd is a double? I know it sounds cheesy, just a thought.

As for Lauren, let her name be whatever, as long as she's gone by the end of the year! :D
didn't da 8-ball say dat dere r no more doubles or sumfing like dat

are we still guessing about Lauren here>? :blink:

Lauren can't be Syd sister, because that would mean that Irina had an affair with someone else, and this would break Jack's heart ...

She can't be Danny's sister ... because why wouldn't Syd know about the family of her fiancee who was killed by SD-6 ...

She can't be Lazarey's daughter and Sark's sister, because that would be so stupid to say the least ...

She can't be Vaughn's sister ... because dah ... she is married to him ... but then again ... JJ is crazy ...

She can't be Irina's sister's daughter, cause that would make her Syd's cousin and a lot of soap opera talk on the show already .... nah, never ...

She can be Sloane's daughter ... but who would wanna be sloane's daughter ... but as the spoiler says, she is hiding it ... and all the way, she has been showing she doesn't like Sloane ... so no ... she can't be Sloane's daughter ...

That leaves us with ... Kendall ... :blink:

tenace73 said:
I wouldn't be suprised if Lauren was related to Sark, but then they couldn't be involved in any other way (romantically)... so that would explain about loyalties, etc... I just hope Lauren and Syd are not related... Sydney would probably not go after Vaughn if she found this out.. and well, that just can't happen.
well they could. have u never seen Jerry Springer? but that would be so gross.
anyways i do believe that Lauren is related to Sark and not Syd.

i just thought of something here....if she was related to a terrorist (sloane...sark w/e) then wouldn't the CIA know about it?? i'm pretty sure they run serious backround checks before giving someone access to w/e it is they have access to. So now i'm thinking it's gotta be kendall that she's related to. :blink:

fromfrance said:
hi everybody!!
Perhaps Lazarey was lauren's father that's why she was so involved in looking for his murderer; and that's why sark told her that sydney killed him.
but if larazey was lauren's father then (according to the 8-ball) why would she be behind a sniper killing him?

Back