Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by sci-fi junglist, Aug 28, 2010.

1. sci-fi junglist

sci-fi junglist Scout

Hello :)

Despite using the internet for over ten years I don't think I have ever posted on a forum or been a member of an online community, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Been into sci-fi all my life.

Spend a large amount of time watching tv and films.

Like a bit of xbox 360 but ain't very good at it (apart from Monkey Island and guitar hero).

Lost was the best thing on tv and I eagerly await the blu ray box set to come through the post. Hopefully by watching it all again in high definition all will become clear lol.

2. Starbeast from Planet X

Starbeast from Planet X Benevolent Galaxy Being

Good afternoon Sci-fi Junglist,

Nice to meet you, make yourself at home. I too became a Sci-Fi Guy at an early age, I like alot of the classic stuff.

3. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Sci-Fi Junglist, welcome!

(y)

Can I ask about your avatar? I think I've seen it before but just can't put my finger on it.

4. astonwest

astonwest Writing Fool Writer

Welcome to the forums! Ten years on the internet, and never part of a forum or online community...wowsers! I don't even know how that's possible. :-|

5. sci-fi junglist

sci-fi junglist Scout

Im always a bit slow to jump on the bandwagon.
    Still better late then never!

6. sci-fi junglist

sci-fi junglist Scout

My avatar is the logo for a drum and bass record label - "metalheadz" which was founded by Goldie (legend).