Nick is being a jerk

Hey everyone! I was gone most of the day shopping getting all the supersales at the mall. I came home excited and I was looking at what Nick was up to and causing a fight here. I am pissed at him and called him. We :argue: and he said to come over. I told him I didn't want to and he said I was a b****. I am :brokenheart: right now and on the verge of tears. Since he has came back he has been a real jerk and acts like a big shot. :( I feel like our relationship is on the rocks. I know he thinks he acts like he is all that and he knows his cutness gets his ways most of the time. Well, Nick no more! I am tirde of your s*** and you never do what I want to do and treat me like your *h**e. I need Kiki so much. What should I do? I don't wanna break-up with him 🇳🇴 I love him.

oh man asha!!! this is awful!! well i gotta say if he's treating you like a wh*re you prolly gotta just try and move on, because that's totally awful and uncalled for. maybe he just needs a talking to though and you should just tell him how you feel, and maybe he doesn't realize he's doing anything wrong.

I hope everything works out ... will not say anything about neither of you, cause at the end, you will stay together ... I mean, in a couple's discussion, no one should interfere besides the two of you ;)

Back