Nick Stahl

YAY! It has been created!!! I am listing to the soundtrack it is the last song where the bombs go up. I always cry when that happens. I watched it last night and I was crying! It is so sad! Specially the music, I am getting a lil teary eyed listing to the song...lol

...and where he was giving that speach about jugement day, felgercarb that was so sad! Oh man I better turn this song off before I burst into tears! LOL, it is funny. But so sad!

I know that is right! I have only seen one other movie with him. And it was when he was 14, he was even cute then! lol, it was called "The man with out a face" very good movie. I liked it.

Hey everyone

Just started this for all the ans of Nick Stahl. Who is incredibly sexy!!
Feel free to talk in here.
Heres some pictures.

Little Nick

ns01.jpg

Other pics

t3_johnconnor.jpg

NickStahl.jpg

DT3-8322.jpg

T3-Film-50.jpg

DT3-27134.jpg

DT3-15029.jpg

Mel

You guys rock! I was soo thinking of putting a thread for him, but you guys beat me to it!!!!!

Those T-3 pics are AWESOME!!!!

You guys want nice pics of him??? Go here to see LOTS of pics.

Enjoy!!!!

YAY!! I'm so happy we have a place to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire

Oh, no prob, Mel!

I LOVE going there and just going thru all the events and looking at the pics. I recommend it to anyone!

Love this thread.

Claire ;)

Does anyone get HBO? Because a series called 'Carnivale' is starting this fall and he's in it!

He plays Ben Hawkins and the series starts sometime this fall. So look out for that!

Just thought I'd add that. ;)

Claire

it stinks not being in the us where everyone gets the cool tv shows!! at least i got to see him in t3 before it hit the cinemas in britain.!!
thankee for the pics they are ace and the link. now where did i put my collage scissors!
ukaliaschick (no hands. my hands have deserted me)

Back