Noah Hicks aka. "The Snowman"

ok, i'm probably in the minority here...but there's something about that man is very attractive to me. i guess in a dorky kind of way, but i find him hott.

LOL

i love noah i read the alias novels and they were so much in love!!
i love noah he is the best.
he was so much in love with syd that in the 5 years he was gone he didn't get married like vaughn!

regina_alias said:
ok, i'm probably in the minority here...but there's something about that man is very attractive to me. i guess in a dorky kind of way, but i find him hott.

LOL
he was a cutie. :smiley:

it was sweet when he and sydney were together.... i was almost crying when she killed him. :(

they're together in the alias novels? do they tell what happened up to the point danny was killed or something? i'm going to have to read them.

regina_alias said:

LOL
i thought he was attractive too :smiley: i liked the scar and everything. very cute ^_^
xoALIASox very well said about vaughn gettin' married and noah not!! (y)

not all the novels have come out the next one comes out may11 and then july 17 !!! unfortunately because i read them all in a week!

Noah is the best! He left because he was in love and thought that it was a weakness!!! He also said that he wouldn't give their name because ''where he came from a guy does not kiss and tell!!''

i want to get the alias books... but um. there are a couple out. and a couple different authors. and they're not the same storyline, right? so which author should i get? and of that author's, which alias book is the first????

it starts out with recruited
then a secret life
then disappeared
then spy sister
then the pursuit(a michael vaughn novel)
then closed quarters(also a michael vaughn novel)
then father figure and
then free fall

May 11 2004 is the new one infilltration
and july13 2004 is disappearing act!

they are all really good books and there is also like a hand guide called ''Declassified"
you can find them all on Amazon.com!

i just bought the first one and reading it now. she's already crushing on noah. aww hehe. i was going to buy a secret life, too but they didn't have any. stupid border's!

Back