Non-Alias Related Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gasp* soooo mannyyyyyy avril lavigne.... :shocked: um... :thinking: those are really nice skills kara... but i don't especially like her... heh... :lol:

another underworld... :lol:

i c u took a picture of your com screen now that's WONDERFUL! i can even read the allalias.com and fearless forever thingys at the bottom

kool wallpapers everyone, um I made a Moulin Rouge one...I just took the idea i had for Kara's sig and used it here...brushes:vered, pics: imdb.com

Here is a wallpaper that I made not too long ago, I used both Fireworks and Photoshop in collaboration to create this one, sums me up, wouldn't ya say? I hope that it blows you away when you see it up close, cause the detail is amazing, and... whew, you've gotta see it to believe it!

really? awesome! I think this is the first time anyone's told me they used one of my wp's.... ^_^ hehe. and thanks aliasgirl and freelancer. :smiley: and that's neat aliasfan47. ;) ( tell me I did not just say 'neat' :rolleyes: )

lol. oy i'm such a dork! :P

hm I'm not sure if I should post this or not but if I'm wrong in doing so let me know and I'll delete it....then again it's not any different from all the 'vaughn-in-boxers' wallpapers everyone made after that eppy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back