Non-Alias Related Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara said:
That's awesome nance, I suck at blending, it makes me so mad! I'll be over to the PSP tutorial in a min, but first, as promised, 'mah boys'! :love: I actually had to make this twice, since the first time I lost it. Grrr.... :angry: but the second one was better anyways. ^_^
I love it Kara! ^_^

Buddy Boy...wow. I loved this movie. The movie itself wasn't great (well, the first part was) but the character of Francis played by Aidan Gillen was....just too good for words!! I'm still in awe.

That friends one is cooL! So is that Underworld one!! Lol, so those are ya boys, Kara! lol.... :lol: Cool Batman one too.

Interesting.... Tommy. I havne't heard of that movie but that's a good wp.

I'm very proud of this one. The movie was incredible for those of you who haven't seen it.

Pics: DiscoveringKate.com
Quote: "You're Not Here To Save Me"--David Gale, Life of David Gale
Brushes: Don't remember

How many of you guys remember how this thread started? Well, down to the point, it was my bud Catrin who's at the root of it all, and once again she has inspired me in a way that is totally awesome.....well...that and...GARBAGE!!: whose new album is coming out early next year!!, I'm so happy I can't wait, but all of this is beside the point...or is it? I made a wallpaper yesterday, and it's cool, I'm not gonna say much, cause it's girly, but it's for Catrin, so that's all ok.

Theme: Cherry Lips by Garbage from: BeautifulGarbage
Words: Total incorporation of the chorus from the song, while going back to the roots of how this thread all started
Pics: some ole cherry, and none other than my bud Catrin
Comment: I know, I know, it's girly, but I'm proud of myself all the same...

hey! i dont have photoshop or anything, so i cant do it, but has anone ever thought of diong a Kelly Clarkson wp? or maybe like Good Charlotte? lol, just an idea.....

ems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back