Not Pictured

wow! OHH MY GOODNESS! THAT WAS INSANE!! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

FROM THE TWISTS AND THE TURNS TO THE SURPRISING ROMANCE TO THE UNBELIEVEABLE ENDING AHHH! I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON!

Yeah that was an incredible twist!! *Sniff* I liked Beaver...

I could be reading too much into it, but when Clarence called Duncan, Duncan picked up saying "CW", I know that's the guy's initials, but it's also the name of that new network. And since Clarence said "Done deal", does that mean Veronica Mars has been picked up? :heh:

Dude. That was so good. I am officially shipping LoVe. I was one of those weird people who liked V/D, but after tonight (and the past few eps), I just love the LoVe. Especially after Logan came up to the roof for Veronica. And then their kisses, too cute! :love:

I totally did not think that it was Beaver that did it. First I was shocked to find out that he was molested by Woody, but then to realize that that meant that he was responsible for the bus crash was totally mindblowing. But it was so good. He was so evil. And poor Veronica and Mac. I was crying for both of them with all the things that Beaver did.

I'm glad that Woody's dead, but I don't know if Lamb was on that flight or not.

I have another idea about what Kendall's up to. It might seem completely obvious, but I think she might be looking in Aaron's murder. But I really have no idea.

The flashback was so cute. Especially when it showed that she was with Logan after all. See, I love the LoVe!!

The Jackie storyline was kinda interesting, but it made sense. Poor Wallace.

And poor Weevil. His grandma was so confused!

I'm rambling incoherently. What can I say, I loved the episode and can't wait for next season (I'm pretty sure there's going to be, otherwise I will cry).

And Leslie, you could be right about the whole CW/done deal thing. 'Cuz that would rock. ;)

I am not ashamed to say that I had no idea the individual who caused the bus crash was Cassidy Cassablancas. But how the creators filled in all the holes of the mystery in Veronica's monologue was very well done. It was very interesting to see the whole thing come together. I'm glad we also came to know how Veronica tested positive for her STD. Beaver was a real piece of stuff, wasn't he? I guess one could say it all comes back to Woody, (as far as the root cause), for molesting him and some of his teammates in the first place. But Cassidy also made the choice to do what he did. He was a scared kid who didn't seem to get much respect at home and who didn't want his secret to get out. (I'm not trying to make someone feel sorry for that character, I'm just calling it like I see it. ;) ) He still did an unspeakable thing, and for that should have been imprisoned, if not for his leap.

I guess in the end justice was served to Aaron Echolls, it was just vigilante justice instead of criminal justice. And yes, that short phone call between Duncan and Clarence was certainly a nod to the "CW". I'm not ready to proclaim the "done deal" thing means anything other than Clarence did what he was supposed to do, especially since this episode would have been filmed weeks ago, and at that time Mars return wasn't a sure thing. I just think it was a nice nod to the CW. And right now, yes I'm tending to believe that Veronica Mars will return in the fall.

Next season sets up well. As someone mentioned before, how much does Kendall know about Aaron's death? What does she want done with that money? Did Keith get to the airport in time? He better have. And there's also that little case of a rapist on the loose at Veronica's prospective school. Should be a great season three, especially if it takes the same course of season's one and two. By the way, after last night, Kristen Bell may just be the finest actress on television. Just maybe.

So Beaver was the big bad guy, I did NOT see that comming!

And yeah poor Weevil, I didn't catch what murder he was arrest for?

And I loved it, that it was Logan who saved Veronica and they kissed in the end ;)

Really hope they stay together the next season!

Why can't Jackie just move to Neptune with her kid? So she and Wallace can be together!

And yeah poor Weevil, I didn't catch what murder he was arrest for?
I believe he was arrested for assaulting Thumper. The little kid in the back of the van saw Weevil take him down. The boy then pointed him out from a photo at the police station. I don't think he'll go down for murder, most likely for assault.

With so much going on, I wasn't sure who it could be. Especially with both Woody and Aaron stirring things up with their own machinations. :lol: Wow, what a one-two punch, the realization that it was "Beaver" that raped her, plus the thought that her father had died! Thank goodness Logan was there to keep Veronica from doing something she'd regret! :D "Spanning years and continents" . . . not a bad start, huh? :angelic:

Last week I couldn't help thinking "I sure hope Aaron Echolls gets his in the end"--but I didn't think the end was going to come quite this soon. Hopefully, he didn't have time to cut off our favorite wastrel! ;) Hard to picture rich brat Logan on a budget.

Sad though . . . but oddly appropriate that it was Kendall that showed up to rain on Veronica's parade. Sigh. What could be so intriguing that it pulled Keith away from their oh-so-well-earned time off? And will Kendall get to earn her richly-deserved reward of grief? Time will tell. ^_^

Oh, but will we have time? I guess I'm presuming, but from what Kristen Bell has said, it's looking pretty good. At least the heads of CW and CBS (which owns a chunk of CW) seem to love-love-love the show, so that should be a good sign. And critical buzz can't hurt, even if it doesn't always help.
✌️

Oh, but will we have time? I guess I'm presuming, but from what Kristen Bell has said, it's looking pretty good. At least the heads of CW and CBS (which owns a chunk of CW) seem to love-love-love the show, so that should be a good sign. And critical buzz can't hurt, even if it doesn't always help.
✌️

Rob Thomas has also said it looks good. He said he's 80% chance they'll be picked up. Also, next year they're looking to do three arcs and each arc will run uninterrupted.

As for the show. I was slightly disappointed, but its my own fault. I kept browsing the boards there and people kept saying that it was Beaver (though maybe we should be calling him Cassidy). I was really hoping it would be someone else, just so I would still get the shock value. But it was a good plan. I think I'm going to start avoiding the TWoP boards though, so I don't end up disappointed again.

The other thing was that--while there were hints--I thought Beaver turned too evil, if you know what I mean. I just wonder if maybe it would have been better played with a bit more desperation.

Don't get me wrong, evil!beaver was still great and I was shocked with the rape reveal, it's just my own curiosity. Feel free to disagree.

When he went to jump off the building I was really touched though. 'My name is Cassidy!' and Logan not being able to give him a reason to stay.
And Kristen Bell was excellent (as usual) especially with her calling her dad. I didn't believe they could kill him, but I still felt a few tears as she cried into the phone.

So overall, I liked it. I can't wait for next season.

who would've thought: just when i was considering a Beaver and Mac get back together in season 3, he turns out to be the main badguy throughout the season. too bad, cos i loved his character...and with duncan and aaron echolls gone as well, the main character list is getting smaller.

I couldn't believe Beaver was one of Woody's victims, cos i thought that Lucky was the third molestee victim...apparently not. so what was Lucky's connection to Woody then? or was he just some messed up kid who knew about the victims and wanted to get revenge for them, assuming that Woody was responsible for the crash. who knows, he's dead now...and Meg's dad posted a $20000 reward for Woody's capture? either Woody is very special to him, despite his mental illness, or there's some wierd relationship between the two. (still can't believe Meg's father wanted her to marry Lucky)

so Beaver killed the kids on the bus because he didn't want people knowing that he was the victim of molestation...fair enough, you feel sorry for the guy, cos how annoying would Dick be if he knew...people wouldn't look at him the same...the experience to him traumatised him for life...thus he became some crazy evil person. he killed Curly Moran, a bus full of kids, Woody (he thought he killed Keith) and was going to kill Veronica. yeh, this all seems to be Woody's fault, in combo with a bit of big Dick and Dick jr looking down on him. oh yeh, he also raped Veronica, which was the huge shock (although pulled the STD strings together) and cut me deep. Beaver a killer, i could understand, but a rapist...damn, he's character is evil.

poor Mac, didn't know what just happened...that her boyfriend, who seemed like this loveable guy, turned out to be the killer of many people, lemme list them again: Curly Moran, Woody Goodman and flight crew, (thought he killed Keith), bus full of kids and driver and attempted to kill both Logan and Veronica. in the end, he also killed himself, so we can add him to that list as well. he also ran his dad out of business and set Kendall up for life with that $8million.

the episode was so thrilling and unexpected. only boring parts were the Wallace and Jackie scenes, but they were necessary for the wrap up of their relationship and the end of Jackie's character on the show. the Vinne Van Low scene was funny, i so did not know he was in prison. the imagined scenes (of, if Lilly Kane wasn't murdered) was great. Wallace would've hated high school, Veronica wouldn't be as strong, witty and funny as she is, but Logan and Veronica would've ended up together nevertheless....LoVe factor. Duncan and Lilly would've been fine with it.

so what's left for season 3, seeing that they killed aaron, woody and beaver off (the 3 villains of VMars). what's left is: Weevil in jail for a crime he did commit (hows veronica gonna help him outta this one), Kendall needing Keith's help in something (i think that's a briefcase of cash, though that would be too obvious (but wait, Logan waiting at Veronica's door at end of first season, that was also obvious as well, so it probably is money and the question is what Kendall wants from Keith), which apparently is the season 2 cliffhanger... and thus the major story of season 3 and Logan and Veronica back together - how long will that last...

looking forward to season 3, but not sure if it'll be better than the first two. still deciding whether season 1 or 2 was better. i say 2, cos it had Beaver in it...go the Beav.

Woaw, I really didn't at all see the Cassidy is the killer thing coming. I was really surprised. Very cool.
It was a great episode, lot of Veronica/Dad moments, and finally Logan and Veronica back together, hurrah!!!!

But did Veronica get the Kane scholarship? She did run away from her finals the episode before. I noticed she had the yellow strips around her neck at graduation, but isn't it both the person who finishes first and second of the class that get't to wear those? The valedictorian and the whaterver the name is, I don't know much about the US school system. :smiley: Does that mean she can go to Stanford or not? At graduation Veronica wasn't either extremely happy or extremely sad, so it was har to tell if she got the scholarship or not.

I don't think she got the scholarship...cause I heard from someone that she will stay in neptune...but that is just a rumour.
but for season 3, is it true that it is only getting 13 eps and if they get good ratings they will go for 22?

Yes, it's true that Veronica only got 13 new episodes. Hopefully the ratings will be great and we get 22

So does that mean Lilly was a year older than Veronica? (the talk about Vassar in the dream). I never really thought about it, but of course she and Duncan weren't twins or anything... Cool.

Cassidy. That was SO GOOD. Amazing acting. And I'm sad. "My name is Cassidy." ... that line killed me. That and hte part where they took Weevil away. What bastards. :angry:

But YAY Logan and Veronica! :woot: I'm so happy I'm all caught up in time. Now I can watch live!

Back