Of these movies Jennifer appeared in...

Which movie Jennifer starred in do you like best?

• Elektra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13 Going On 30

• Daredevil

• Catch Me If You Can

• Pearl Harbor

• Dude, Where's My Car?

• Mr. Magoo

• Total voters
I voted for Elektra cuz i feel bad for that movie :lol: Jen was sooo amazing in it and it got such horrible reviews.... shame shame :rolleyes:

anyways... she was TOO cute in 13 going on 30 though (y) :smiley:

Although Elektra was a very close second for me, I picked 13 Going On 30 - the biggest reason I loved it is because the character of Jenna is so much like Jennifer's own real-life personality (fun-loving, girly-girlish, goofy - very much the girl-next-door type), which I like.

I don't know.
I love 13 going on 30. It's a great film and such a good film to watch when your in a girlie mood.
But I do love Daredevil aswell. I thought she was great in it.
Why can't I pick more than one?

I would have to go with Catch Me If You Can. That was a very fun movie. The only other Jen movies I've seen are Daredevil and Dude, Where's My Car?, which of which I find particularly good, though Jen was good as Elektra.

well obviously from votes 13 going on 30 appears to b the favourite. I liked the others but 13 going on 30 brought out her more comedical side and she did it weel. she was soo funny. I loved tht scene where she was looking at herseldf in the mirror and was all freaked out about being 30. it was halarous. Oh carp npw I wnt 2 watch it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I voted for Catch me If you Can because although her part was small it is one of my favorite movies. However, 13 going on 30 is definitely my favorite comedic role she has played and it is my favorite comedy.

Back